• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Max and Bow */M Tickling

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
"Hey Max come here and check this out, I need your help." Bow yelled from his room.

Bow and Max were best friends, and had a lot of adventures being witches.

Bow was 30 6'0 165 with piercing ice blue eyes, that turned green when he used
his power. He had a golden toned body, with shoulder length golden blonde hair. His
feet were beautifully cared for size 12 with a very high arch.

"Be right there Bow, let me finish this graph for work." Max answered from their home
office.

Max was 25 5'8 with haunting green eyes that turned violet with use of his magic. He
had milk white skin and was toned with neck length curly flame red hair. His feet were
also incredibly cared for and size 8 1/2.

Max and Bow met when they ended up going after the same demon. After a short and heated
discussion, they decided to put differences aside and persue the demon's together. They
spent so much time together everyone thought they were brothers.

"So what's up Bow?" Max said as he entered the room. "Bow, Bow where are you?" Max was
getting suspicious as he walked in through the door. Suddenly he felt two vines wrap
around his wrists binding them over his head. The other one wrapping around his ankles
pulling him down to the floor. Just as quickly a third was coming out of nowhere.

"Hey what gives get me outta here." Max yelled struggling with all his might to escape
the unfamiliar vegetation. "Bow, Bow help get me free." Max started to sweat and panic.

Just as he started to calm down and gather his telekinetic powers to free himself, the
third vine started to lightly poke and wiggle between Max's exposed and vulnerable ribs.

"AHHHHEHAEEHAAEHAEHEHEYEHAEHAEHEAHEHAEHAHEHEHEHAEHEHSTHHOOOOOPPPPHEHAEEHHAEHAEHAETHHHIIISS
HEHEAHEAEHAEHAEHHAEAEHAEHIISSEHHEHAEHAEEHAEHAEHEHHEHAEHEAHNHHOOOTEHTHTHHTAHATHTHAATH
THAHTATHHATHTFAIREHHAEAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHI'MHEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHTICKLISHEHAEHHEHEAEHHAEHAEH
EHAHAEAEHAEHWHOHEAEHAEHHAEAEHEHEVERHEHEAAEHAEHEAHHEAEAHYOUHEHAEEHAEHAREEHAEHAEHHAEEHAH
HEAEHHAEHAEHAEHPLEASEHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHHHEAHAEHHAEDON'TEHAEHEAHAEHAEHEAHEHAEHAEHEHAEAH." Max
was squealing like a 5 y/o and squirming with all his might trying to escape his tickling
torment.

Suddenly the poking stopped and the vine lightly traveled up Max's sides into his hairless
and inviting pits. "OMGHEHEHAEEHHAHAEEAHAEHAEHEHHAENOEHAEHAEHAEHEHAAEHNOTEHEAHHEAHEEHAE
EHAEHAEHAEHAEHEHANOHEAEHAEHEHAEHAAEHEAHHTEHAEHEAHAEHEHTHEEHAEHEHEHHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHPITS
EHAEHAEHEAHEHAAEHAEHEAHAEHTHISHEAHEHAEHAEHAEISHEHAEAEHHAEAEHEHSOHEAEHAEHAEHAEHEHEHEHEHEHAE
EHAEHEAHAEHEHEHEHAEHAENOTHEEHAEHEAHAEHRIGHTEHEAHEHAHAEAEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHA
TICKLINGHEEHEHAAEHEHEHEHAEEHAHAEAHEHAEHAEHEHAEHDEFENSELESSHEEHAHEAEHAEHAEHAEHMANHEAEHAH
EHAEHHAEAEHAEHAEH." Max was jerking all over the place trying to break free, his head was
going from side to side and he was covered in sweat from all the tickling. "EHAEHEAHEAHA
AEHAEHEAHAEEHAHAEHAEHAEHWHOEHAEHEHAAEHAEHEHAEHISHEAEHAEHAEHHHAEHAEHAEHDOINGEHEHAEHAEHAEH
EHAEHHAEAEHHTHISHEEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAEAEHAEHSHOWHHAEHEAHAEHAEHEHAEHAAEYOUREHAEHAEHEHSELF
EHAEHEHAHAEAEHAEHEAHAEHEHEHAAEHCOWARDHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHHEHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHEAHEAH."

Max was losing all sense of time and his composure and concentration was non existent. He
didn't know where Bow was, who was assaulting him, let alone who would know his weakness.
All he knew was these damn vines were not letting up.

Suddenly the vine stopped it's attack on the poor trapped guys pits. It started moving
its way down to Max's feet. He was so ingrossed in the break and trying to catch his
breath, that he didn't realize where the vine went. That is untill he felt the vine
start pulling off his flip flops grazing against his soft and excrutiatingly ticklish
soles.

"Oh shit not the feet, I'm waaayyy too ticklish there. Please who ever you are have mercy
don't tickle my feet." The vine had just finished pulling off Max's black and pink diamond
ankle socks. It then paused a second as if to smile and taunt Max.

"NoAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHNOHTHTHATAHHHEEHAAHEEHAEHEHEAHHAEHAEHEAHAEHEHAEAEHEHANOTHEEHEAHEHEAH
HEHAEHAEHAEMYHEHAEHAEHAEHEBAREHEEHAHHEAHEAHEAHHEHAEHAEHFHEHEHEAEHAEHEHEETEHEAHEAHEHEH
HEEAHHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAEHAEIHEHAEHAEHAEHAHEFCAN'TEHAEHEAHHAEHEAHAEHEAAHTAKEHEHAEHAEHAEITHEEAH
HEEAHHAEHAEHEHAEHHAEHAEHETHISEHEAHEAHHAEISHEHAEHAEHAETORTUREHEEHAEAHHAEHAE." Max was
squealing even higher in octave as the vine snaked its way along the bound captive's very
soft and sensitive soles. Max just about jumped out of his skin as the vine went between
Max's toes and along the tops of his feet.

"HEAEHEAHEAHHAEEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEAEHEAHEAHAOMGHEEHEAHEAHEHAHAEHEHAEHAEENOTHEHEAEHHAEHHE
HEEHAEAHEAHAEHEHTHEHEHAEEHEAHAHETOHHOHEEAHEHEHEHEHESEHEHAEHEAHEHEHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEEHEAHE
HEEHAHAEHAEAEHAHHEHAHAEHTHAT'SHEHAEEHAEHHTHEHEHAEHAEEHWORSTHEHEAEAHEHEHAEEHEHAEEHEHAEEH
HEEHAEHEHAEAHEAHEAHESHITHEEHEHAEAHEAHEAHEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEHEHAEHAEEAHAEHEAHEAHE." Max was
starting to lose conciousness after having endured 45 minutes of non stop tickling. Just
as suddenly as they appeared the vines vanished and Max fell to the floor panting and
completely soaked in sweat.

As he started to regain his berrings he realized he was looking at Bow's sneakers. "Bow,
Bow where were you, I was just tickled by some vines. We have to hurry and try to find
out who did this to me." Max said as he jumped to his feet.

Bow couldn't keep a straight face anymore. "hehaehehehaehaehae" "What's so funny?" Max
asked being very annoyed at his friend's non worried attitude. *Well I was conjured the
vines Max." Bow said howling with laughter. "Why would you do that?" Max asked seething
with anager. "To pay you back for taking my last beer and not telling me." "I can't
believe it, all this over a freakin' beer?." Max stormed out of the room as Bow was dying
with laughter.

"Just wait Bow, I'll make sure you get yours." Max said under his breath as he went to his
room to go to sleep.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back