• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Artist's Secret Part Two- 'Kelly Cleaned and Tortured' (F/F)

PhilipRJ_UK

2nd Level Red Feather
This story is a sequel to the story that can be found in the link below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213702-The-Artist-s-Secret-(F-F)&highlight=canvas

Some of you may have read it when I posted it last year. After twelve months, I have revisited the concept and here is the end result! I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

The Artist’s Secret Part Two: ‘Kelly Cleaned and Tortured’

Kelly’s eyes opened slowly as she emerged from a tickle-induced sleep, and she immediately became aware of a new sensation as she awoke. As her toes attempted to twitch, she realised that their movement had been restricted by something wrapped around them. Through hazy vision, she could make out a large, wooden shape at the foot of the table. Two padded holes sat in the middle, and Kelly could not see her feet from where she lay. Another attempt to move her toes resulted in a realisation; her feet had been secured into some form of restraint while she had been sleeping, and now they had been rendered immobile.

A stab of anxiety struck Kelly as she wondered why this move had been made, but she knew that the answer would present itself in due course. For now, she conserved energy by remaining silent. She lay still, no longer shaking with laughter, but filled with an adrenaline that stubbornly refused to subside. Her legs twitched what little they could, and her bare chest rose and fell rhythmically as she began to slowly return to a state of calm. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply.

Questioning her situation or attempting to break the restraints seemed futile. Her mind was clouded, and yet as torturous and unbearable as her experiences during the previous two hours had been, she had also felt flashes of pleasure surfacing as the brushes had danced across her skin.

Those moments, though all too brief, had offset the agony and left her longing to repeat the experience.

Ink streaks and a light sheen of sweat coated her body, illustrating the intensity with which she had been tortured. Her aching, throbbing stomach muscles and tingling skin reinforced the physical impact, and the Miss Fox’s promise to ‘clean her student’, in the wake of using her body as a canvas, echoed through Kelly’s head.

As she lay, she could hear movement inside now silent room. Miss Fox had allowed Kelly to recover for two hours, equalling the amount of time she had had to endure the tickling. That, she felt, perhaps slightly cruelly, was ample time for her body to recover and for her brain to ready itself for what lay ahead.

“Kelly, my darling” whispered Miss Fox softly, gently caressing her face with a tender touch. “I’ve brought you something”.

Kelly opened her eyes and blinked. Miss Fox was kneeling next to her head, a small bottle of inviting-looking mineral water in her hand. Afraid of raising her head for fear of using precious strength, she merely turned to face her tormentor.

“Drink it” continued Miss Fox. “Refreshment is what you need right now”. She unscrewed the cap and poured a stream of water into Kelly’s open mouth. Kelly stifled a satisfied gasp as the ice-cold liquid trickled down her throat, soothing her instantly.

“Does that help you?” enquired Miss Fox as she allowed Kelly to drain the bottle before replacing the cap. “Yes, thank you”, replied Kelly quietly. “I’m glad, because you have more to endure” said the teacher as she patted Kelly’s stomach and got to her feet.

Kelly’s heart seemed to simultaneously sink and lift as she heard the words. “What are you planning, and why are my feet tied up?” asked Kelly as Miss Fox gazed down at her.

“You’re covered in ink and paint, sweetie. We have to clean you up!” came the enthusiastic reply. “And often, cleaning a girl’s feet can be quite ticklish for them, and they try and kick, so I’ve covered that possibility”.

Kelly swallowed hard. “But I can just put my clothes back on and no-one will know!” she protested, somewhat futilely. “You don’t have to clean me!” Miss Fox chuckled as she turned away and began to arrange a selection of items on one of the classroom’s tables.

“No no no, Kelly” she replied in a giggly voice “That wouldn’t do at all. You’re going to experience something very different, I promise”. The uncertainty was playing havoc with Kelly’s composure, and she slowly raised her head; she simply had to know what was happening.

The table was filled with a variety of items, all of which filled Kelly with trepidation as she noticed them. Two bottles of what appeared to be a thick liquid body wash, a smaller bottle filled with baby oil, a selection of brushes, all of different sizes, and a number of smaller items whose detail could not be picked out by Kelly through her still-hazy vision.

“Do you like what you can see?” enquired Miss Fox, as though she had telegraphed Kelly’s thoughts. “You-you said you were going to clean me” began Kelly. “They’ll tickle me so much if you use them on my body”.

Miss Fox felt a stab of erotic pleasure as her student spoke of her sensitivity once again. “Well, of course they will, darling! You’re very ticklish” she replied. Kelly lowered her head and stared up towards the ceiling, unblinkingly; being told by her own teacher that she was ticklish was such a strange and unfamiliar sound.

The seconds passed and the silence lingered. The restraints with which she was being held were showing no signs of loosening, and Miss Fox’s mind was certainly not for changing. The build-up was torturous; Kelly knew the punishment would be worse.

“OK, I think we’re ready” said Miss Fox, excitement colouring her voice. She picked up a large circular dish from the table and placed it on the table, next to where Kelly lay. The teacher flipped the cap of one of the bottles and squeezed in a stream of the deep blue liquid. Kelly felt her nostrils being invaded and her senses being stimulated by the rich, aromatic scent of the dish’s contents as Miss Fox slowly stirred.

“Doesn’t that smell so lovely, Kelly?” observed the teacher. “Imagine how nice it’ll feel when I’m using it to get rid of all this nasty paint!”
Kelly fought to remain still as the inevitable drew nearer, but her breathing had increased in tempo and she was pulling slightly against the restraints. “Honey, there’s really no need to do that” mocked Miss Fox. “You’re not going anywhere, so it doesn’t matter how much you want to squirm!”

She finished stirring and picked up a small, soft-bristled nail brush from the table. “Let’s begin with this little belly-button and your tummy” she cooed as she dipped the brush into the dish.

Kneeling next to Kelly, she placed the brush, its bristles covered with a thick, creamy lather, onto the girl’s taut stomach, causing her muscles to tighten instantly and a squeak to burst from her lips.

Reaching up, she gently brushed Kelly’s hair away from her eyes and stroked a single finger down her cheek. “It’s time to get you clean” she whispered sweetly as she began to skilfully circle the brush around Kelly’s navel.

Kelly began to giggle as the bristles moved, and as the circles grew bigger, her sweet, tortured laughter quickly filled the empty classroom. The lurid mixture of colours that covered Kelly’s stomach were being vanquished by the brush and its lather, but the taut sensitivity of the skin rendered the experience agonising, and Kelly had resorted to thrashing as much as she could in an effort to alleviate the sensations.

“There’s nothing you can do about this, Kelly” said Miss Fox casually as she dipped the brush into the dish before switching its placement to Kelly’s ink-stained ribcage. She scrubbed with a mixture of hard and soft strokes, circular and random patterns. Even as the ink slowly disappeared, the brush strokes continued.

The laughter that gushed from Kelly’s mouth was utterly delicious to hear for Miss Fox, and she sensed an opportunity to increase Kelly’s feeling of helplessness. “Nothing you can say will stop me, even if you beg with every touch of my brush. You’re going to stay here until I’ve done a thorough job and I’m satisfied” she teased.

Kelly screamed with frustration as she heard the languid declaration from her teacher. Powerlessness was something Kelly could not tolerate, and yet it was all she could feel.

In contrast to Kelly’s suffering, Miss Fox was revelling in her feelings of domination. She had little doubt as to how ticklish her student was, and she was determined to maximise the cocktail of torment, pleasure, and helplessness that she was inflicting. She worked cruelly and methodically; scrubbing, brushing and probing Kelly’s stomach and ribcage with the brush, before dipping it into the dish and beginning the process once more.

“You see, Kelly, I love to paint on canvas, but I love to make things clean and beautiful, as well!” explained Miss Fox casually. “It’s a real bonus for me that you just happen to be a very ticklish, sensitive girl and that I can teach you a lesson at the same time”.

The body wash had softened the skin to a velvet touch, and the brush found zero resistance as it skittered and zipped across the length and breadth of Kelly’s torso. Even as she squeezed her eyes shut and attempted to distract herself from the torment, Kelly could picture the brush probing and exploiting every square inch of skin on her torso. She could feel a rush of tormented pleasure as it probed upwards and grazed softly against the bottom of her breasts before making a return journey towards her navel.

“It’s not time for your breasts yet, but we’ll get there, I promise!” So ruthless was Miss Fox, that the moans, screams, pleas for mercy, and guttural laughter had little impact upon her. She was almost overwhelmed with her own feelings of pleasure, and her aim was to take her student to places in her mind that had never been visited.

Seeking to keep her student awake and prevent a premature end, Miss Fox slowly decreased the speed of the brush’s movement and eventually brought it to a standstill. “Kelly, darling, your tummy is nice and clean now!” said Miss Fox as Kelly’s laughter faded and the convulsions subsided.

“Let’s get rid of this foam and see what we can do next”. “P-please” spluttered Kelly. “I just can’t take any more tickling. You have to stop this”. Miss Fox stared into Kelly’s eyes, smiled, and shook her head. “I’m sorry, honey, but there’s still lots more to do before you can leave”.

Placing the brush on the table, Miss Fox picked up a large, thick cotton towel and began to rub it across Kelly’s foam-covered torso. “This won’t tickle you so much” she assured Kelly. Her teacher had not lied; the touch of the towel on her smooth torso provided Kelly with a new sensation; one of pure pleasure, and she moaned loudly as the towel glided across her stomach and ribcage, rinsing away the foam and leaving Kelly’s skin flawless and softer than ever, with not a single trace of paint visible.

“There we are” said Miss Fox, as she dabbed at Kelly’s stomach with a plush towel. “That’s so much better, isn’t it?” Kelly nodded, but hesitated to embrace the satisfied feelings for too long. She knew that further torture lay ahead.

The feeling of the soft towel’s material eased the prickly sensations that had overwhelmed her stomach, but she knew she could not revel in the break from the tickling for too long. Only one-quarter of Kelly’s body was now clean; she knew that there would be at least three more phases of tickling to endure.

Determined to work in stages, Miss Fox silently selected her next target while Kelly momentarily closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Kelly’s bare breasts were streaked with colour, and the hardness of her nipples merely provided further proof that the tickling had not been a question of pure torture over pleasure.

Miss Fox had to fight to maintain her own composure as she stared at Kelly’s rising and falling chest, and she knew that she simply couldn’t resist the opportunity to clean, tease, and torment the sensitive skin.

The teacher paused for a moment, wondering which instrument would be of most effectiveness to both clean and tease. Suddenly, she altered course and decided to try something that had not initially crossed her mind. She dipped her fingertips into the dish, covering them with the fluid. Climbing onto the table, she carefully straddled Kelly’s torso and placed her ten fingers onto Kelly’s breasts.

Miss Fox had to stifle a gasp of pleasure as she made contact and felt the soft flesh beneath her fingers, and Kelly moaned loudly as she felt the fingers touching her sensitive breasts. “Let’s see how this feels, my girl” said Miss Fox as she began to circle her fingers across the skin.

The explosion of laughter was instant and hysterical as ten fingertips probed and across the ticklish surface, stimulating and teasing as they went. “Ooh yes!” exclaimed Miss Fox with excitement in her voice. “This could work very well indeed!”

Her fingers swirled and danced with unerring energy, leaving white streaks of foam behind them. Kelly writhed frantically, her brain frantically scrambling to fight off the sensations, but they were too strong and her resistance quickly faded. Her laughter, while tortured and frantic, was sweet to the ears of her teacher.

Changing her approach, Miss Fox began to lightly feather her fingernails across and around Kelly’s rock-hard nipples, which were now sensitive beyond tolerance. Kelly’s lungs frantically gulped in air as she felt the stimulation, but no amount of begging or crying for mercy would alter Miss Fox’s intentions.

She leaned closer to Kelly’s face as she continued to torment her breasts. “Tickle tickle, Kelly!” she teased, gazing affectionately into her eyes. “You like me playing with these little, perky nipples, don’t you? It’s making you very hot” Kelly felt herself blushing uncontrollably. Why was her own teacher taking pleasure in teasing her, she asked herself.

The worst realisation for Kelly was that Miss Fox was one-hundred per cent correct; Kelly had very rarely been as aroused as she felt at that moment, but admitting so was not on her agenda, despite the taunting. “In fact” continued Miss Fox, continuing to tickle each nipple casually, “I think you’ve very rarely been this turned-on before, am I right?” Kelly squeezed her eyes shut; she could hardly bear to hear her own teacher confirming what she felt inside her own head, it was as though she had invaded her mind and was reading her every thought.

As Miss Fox’s fingers continued their circular movements around Kelly’s nipples and outwards across her breasts, the paint slowly began to fade. She alternated between cruel fingernails tracing across the skin to deep, almost massage-like rubbing of each breast, both of which kept Kelly off balance and a cascade of laughter pouring from her mouth.

The cleaning was a drawn-out process, and Miss Fox knew that her fingers would not be as effective as a stiff brush, but she also knew how much they could tickle.

A sheen of sweat coated Kelly’s entire upper body, but the stamina of her teacher was impressive, and it was a further ten minutes before the fingers finally came to rest and Kelly’s brain ceased to whirl. She believed that Miss Fox had deliberately chosen a slow, languid method of cleaning the paint from her breasts.

“Y-you did this deliberately, didn’t you?” she coughed. “Did what, my dear?” replied Miss Fox, softly rubbing Kelly’s left breast with a tender touch as the last streaks of paint and ink were washed away. “T-tickled me with your fingers instead of something else” continued Kelly. The teacher smiled and patted Kelly’s face. “Now, whatever gave you that idea?” she mocked. “I find that using fingers to clean certain areas is quite effective, and your breasts certainly deserved some loving attention”.

Kelly shook her head what little she could; her energy levels were dropping once again and her muscles felt tired. Tears stained her hot cheeks and her hair was tangled and covering one side of her face. Miss Fox applied a number of further soft strokes to both of Kelly’s breasts before her hands finally came to rest.

“There we are” she said softly, leaning down to kiss Kelly’s cheek before dabbing lightly at the skin with a fresh, new towel. “Lovely, smooth and clean breasts; beautiful”. Kelly squirmed slightly as she heard the compliment; it was not something she was used to and found it slightly awkward, but fascinating.

“Now” began Miss Fox, climbing off the table. “I used your sensitive soles as a canvas, as you remember, and it worked really well, but now we have to get them back to how they used to be!” Kelly squirmed as she heard the word ‘soles’ and knew her feet were next on her teacher’s agenda. Instinctively, she attempted to flex her toes but the thick strings holding them had not loosened. They held firm and rendered her feet immobile. The skin on her feet had been stretched taut, and with her arms remaining bound securely, escape would simply not be possible.

Kelly watched helplessly as Miss Fox moved towards the foot of the table. “Please, you can’t do this to me. Nobody is going to see the bottoms of my feet; it doesn’t matter if there’s paint on them”. Miss Fox chuckled as she heard Kelly’s protests. “Oh, but we’re only halfway towards getting you clean!” she replied. “I have to clean these beautiful feet before we finish”.

Kelly shook her head and began to breathe rapidly as Miss Fox knelt down beside the soft, sensitive pair of feet that protruded from the holes at the foot of the table. As Kelly opened her mouth to protest once more, she felt a five second burst of ticklishness as Miss Fox quickly scribbled her fingernails across her soles. Kelly gasped and as the sensations registered, and the fact that Miss Fox was kneeling out of sight was compounding her torture.

“It’s OK, sweetie” explained Miss Fox smoothly. “I just wanted to make sure these feet are still ticklish, and it seems like they are!” Kelly giggled once more as she felt a single fingernail circling across the pads of her big toes. “I’d forgotten just how much I’d drawn on your feet. We really are going to have to try some different things to get them clean” continued the teacher. She stood up and moved towards the table where one bottle of the body wash remained.

Kelly used this brief respite to take in deep breaths and regain her composure, which she knew would surely be lost once the tickling resumed. “Wh-when did you tie my feet up?” asked Kelly, her voice hoarse from laughter. “While you were asleep, dear” came the reply. “I am an art teacher after all. Being creative is my job”

After five minutes of silence, Miss Fox gathered a selection of items together and moved towards the foot of the table. “Kelly, this is where my past experiences could prove to be very useful. I worked as a pedicurist for two years, you see, so making feet look beautiful is something I’ve had lots of experience in” Kelly’s heart began to race as she heard the words. Surely this would mean that what she was about to experience would be more intense than she had first thought, as if that prospect didn’t fill her with enough nervousness.

“It’s such a pity that you can’t quite see what I’m doing here, Kelly” purred the teacher. “I’ve got some things here that will really help to remove all of this ugly paint from your beautiful feet”. Kelly tensed her entire body as she heard the words. “I have some lovely, scented body wash for you. I’ve found that it works beautifully on the feet, and I use it quite often” continued Miss Fox sweetly. “All I do is squeeze a tiny amount into the dish, and rub it deeply into your feet. It takes away any roughness and makes the skin of the feet extremely soft and smooth, which is what we need to get them cleaned!”

A soft, resigned moan left Kelly’s mouth as the plan became clear. “Is there no way you, you can clean my feet without tickling me?” asked Kelly in desperation. Suddenly, Miss Fox got to her feet and moved up alongside Kelly’s head. Brushing her hair away from her face, she leant down and whispered into her ear. “Of course I can clean your feet without tickling you, but that wouldn’t be as much fun, would it?” she said mischievously. Groaning with frustration, Kelly closed her eyes, unable to watch her teacher wielding this power over her. Miss Fox laughed and moved back to Kelly’s feet.

Kelly knew that her teacher’s hands were only centimetres away from her exposed, sensitive soles, but she could feel nothing until a sudden warm, slightly ticklish feeling spread through her feet. Kelly gasped as she felt it. “It’s OK, honey” reassured Miss Fox. “I’m only going to rub this into your feet”. Kelly twitched slightly and intermittent giggles flowed from her mouth. The sensations felt strangely pleasant, even as her feet were trapped and she could barely move them.

After five minutes, the sponging stopped, and Kelly could feel the thick, rich liquid coating both of her feet. “Now, darling, this is the fun part” explained Miss Fox. “I’m going to use these little, round brushes to get in between your toes and make sure all of the ink is gone, OK?”

Despite knowing it would make little difference, Kelly spoke a final plea of mercy. “Don’t tickle my feet, I’m begging you. I can’t bear it”. “I’m so sorry, Kelly” replied Miss Fox in mock-sympathy. “I’m not going to change my mind. Your feet are lovely and soft now, so we’re almost ready”.

Her eyes gleaming with excitement, the teacher placed each brush in between the big and second toes of each of Kelly’s trapped feet. Kelly flinched as she felt the bristles touching the tender skin. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” cooed Miss Fox as she began to scrub the brushes rapidly in a sawing motion across the skin. Barely a second had passed before a third wave of laughter erupted from Kelly’s mouth. This was torture in its most basic and deadly form, and she severely doubted how long she could endure it. The brushes found no friction as they probed in between the bound toes, and no matter how much she wanted to, Kelly could not wiggle or flex the tender digits.

The sound of hysteria filled the room as Miss Fox worked methodically between each toe and up and down the tender stems. She also made sure to scrub the pads of each toe, even though there was very little ink that had settled there. “These toes are so pretty” she taunted. “They really do deserve to be tickled!”

Kelly was consumed with laughter and her sensitivity had reached heights that were previously unreached. So continuous was her laughter that she fought to suck in air, and she strained hard against the restraints, fighting to break free or find a window of relief. No relief was forthcoming until suddenly, as quickly as it had begun, the brushing ceased, leaving a firestorm of ticklish sensations dancing in between Kelly’s toes.

“Gosh, Kelly, these toes are really covered with a lot of ink! I think we could use a little more foam in between them” added Miss Fox, slowly drizzling more liquid in between Kelly’s toes. “Just hold still for a moment, sweetie! I’m going to work the brushes right into those hidden areas. They can be awfully difficult to reach”. With every drop of liquid that made contact, so the sensitivity of Kelly’s feet increased slightly, and her laughter became ever more pronounced.

“Now, sweetie, it looks as though your toes are clean now, but what can we do about these soles? They’re really covered!” said Miss Fox, her voice filled with mock-confusion as she paused for a moment.

Through tear-filled eyes, Kelly saw Miss Fox stand up and place her hands on her hips, her mouth twisted into a thoughtful expression. “I know!” she exclaimed. “I’ve got a little packet of something here that could really work well. I’ve only just bought them!” Kelly heard a rustling sound as a packet was ripped open, and then Miss Fox chuckling. “You see, Kelly, fingernails are good for tickling, but not great for cleaning, so I’d like to try something”.

On each of her fingers, she had placed a small, plastic, thimble-like shell, which was coated with tiny, stiff bristles. “These will let me give your soles a perfect, flawless cleaning” said Miss Fox devilishly.

She silently placed her fingers onto Kelly’s soft soles and began to rake them in circular patterns across the skin.

Kelly arched her back and writhed wildly as she felt she bristles zipping across her skin. This was agonising beyond any belief. The combination of the body wash and the toe-ties had primed Kelly’s feet, and now her teacher was going about her work in such a cruel, methodical fashion.

“Tickle thimbles!” laughed Miss Fox. “That’s what they’re called, and they’re working, aren’t they!”

Kelly’s laughter provided the answer. The fact she couldn’t see what was happening to her seemed to exacerbate the sensations. Being tortured by something unseen was pushing her to the outer limits of her own tolerance, while bringing her to an almost explosive level of arousal.

Praying it would stop and hoping it would continue, Kelly clenched and unclenched her fists and shook her head frantically. “Ticklish little Kelly can’t handle a lovely foot scrubbing!” sang Miss Fox. “She’s too sensitive on these little feet!”

Kelly growled as the taunting continued; how she wished Miss Fox wasn’t so sadistic and revelling in this experience. The bristles continued their work on the foamy, ultra-soft soles of Kelly’s feet. Even though the thimbles were small, they proved extremely effective, and before long, the paint streaks had disappeared, giving way to the flawless, pink skin of Kelly’s soles.

Miss Fox was extremely methodical, ensuring that no area of the skin was left untouched, and she noted the variations in Kelly’s laughter as she touched a particular area of the feet. “Your soles seem to be extra ticklish!” she teased. “I wonder if it’s because the soapy quality takes away the friction and makes the feet so smooth and slippery?” She knew the feet had been cleaned completely, but she could not resist the urge to tickle and tease them.

“Anywhere but there! Anywhere but there!” screamed Kelly, as she managed to gather enough breath. Miss Fox chuckled at Kelly’s plea. “Anywhere? Anywhere but here?” mimicked the teacher. “You should be careful of what you say! I might just switch to another, even more ticklish area once I finish here”.

For variety, she worked the thimbles into the crevices of Kelly’s toes and the balls of her feet, causing high-pitched squeals of mirth to fill the room. Kelly’s vision was blurred through tears and sweat. She felt utterly drained of energy and almost on the very edge of drifting into a tickle-induced daze. All she could muster were frantic screams and cries of how much it tickled. No other words could be heard.

“Wow, that was so much fun, don’t you think?” enquired Miss Fox as her fingers finally fell still. “I love those tickle thimbles; maybe I can use them again soon”. She slipped them from her fingers and began to softly massage Kelly’s tingling feet. “There we go, it’s OK!” said the teacher, with affection. “I hope this makes you feel a little better”. For the next five minutes, Kelly felt pleasure wash over her as the tender, tortured soles of her feet were caressed and rubbed by her teacher. She fought the urge to drift away into a sleep, and merely tried her hardest to lie still and make the most of this break.

“Well, darling, we’ve cleaned your tummy, your breasts, and your feet, which means that there’s only one more area to go!” Kelly felt a rush of excitement at the ending being in sight, coupled with a deathly fear at the thought of the one untouched area being cleaned. Her armpits were the most ticklish area of her entire body, and by some distance. She shuddered as she remembered how torturous it had been when the paintbrush had streaked across the exposed skin. Now, she was facing an even more frightening prospect.

“I don’t want you to tickle my armpits” she whimpered as Miss Fox stood up. “I won’t be able to take it, I know I won’t. Anywhere but there, I beg you”. The teacher tossed back her hair and gazed down at Kelly’s quivering body. “You’re so beautiful, and so sensitive, Kelly” she began. “I only have one more area left to go, and you’re going to have to try your best to take it”.

Miss Fox moved smoothly from the foot of the table. In her hands, she carried the thimbles, a large scrubbing brush, and a bottle of the body-wash. Placing the tools on the table next to Kelly’s head, Miss Fox paused for a moment. “Oh dear, that’s a lot of felt pen marks on your underarms!” she exclaimed. “This might be take slightly longer, but it’s OK, because you’re not in a position to escape”

Her teacher’s tone, playful and teasing, tapped into Kelly’s aroused state of mind. She hated being the person who couldn’t control her situation, but being helpless, despite her protests, turned her on. She didn’t want to try and figure out those feelings at this moment; she wanted to focus all of her energy on enduring what was about to come.

Miss Fox briefly adjusted the firm leather restraints that held Kelly’s arms above her head, ensuring that the possibility of escape was reduced further. Carefully, she climbed onto the bed and straddled Kelly across her shoulders. She positioned herself directly above Kelly’s face, so that the deep hollows of her underarms would be within each reach, and she could gaze down at her student as she cleaned her.

Kelly gasped as she saw her teacher gazing down at her and eyeing each of her underarms with a wicked expression. “What are you doing?” whispered Kelly as she watched. “I’m going to try a different way of cleaning these underarms” replied Miss Fox. “This might feel a little strange, but you’re going to love it”. She held the bottle above Kelly’s left underarm and drizzled a stream of liquid directly into the hollow.

Kelly squirmed slightly and shifted on the table as she did so; she could see the wash dripping onto her skin, almost teasing her. Repeating the procedure on Kelly’s right side, Miss Fox had covered both underarms with the thick, undiluted body-wash. “You can’t do this to me” protested Kelly. “I’m going to lose my mind if this goes on for much longer”.

“Let’s see how this feels for you, sweetie” purred Miss Fox as she slowly began to drag the stiff-bristled brushes in figure eight patterns across the exposed skin. The liquid, mixed so well with the brush’s merciless bristles, began to foam and lather immediately. Plush white bubbles clustered together on her smooth skin, and Kelly’s laughter followed soon after. She instantly realised that this was going to be the worst part of the cleaning process, and she began to buck with vicious intensity. “What’s the matter, honey?” taunted Miss Fox. “When I was cleaning your feet, you said ‘anywhere but there’, so I’m doing what you asked me to do!”

The restraints strained and groaned, but they held firm, even as Kelly summoned every ounce of remaining energy, and Miss Fox’s pressure on her torso was helping to hold her in place. “Squirm as much as you like, Kelly. You’re going to endure this until I’m finished with you!” said Miss Fox. “It’s ticklish, I know, but we both know you feel so, so aroused right now”.

For the first time, the words barely registered. All Kelly could hear was the sound of her own laughter and the pounding of her heart. As she tilted her head from left to right, she was greeted by the sight of each underarm being tortured with equal intensity on both sides. Even when she briefly gazed upwards, unable to watch her underarms being tortured, the only sight that greeted her was an attractive, cruel teacher, viciously exploiting her previously-hidden ticklishness. Miss Fox understood fully the pleasure that could be gained from teasing, and she took advantage of every opportunity presented to her.

“Does that feel good? Does it make you feel hot?” she taunted. “I’d almost forgotten how dirty these cute little underarms were!” With zero friction, every nerve ending of her armpits was being stimulated viciously, and the expert hands of Miss Fox controlled the brush firmly, and turned it into a tool of pure torture. Switching between figure-eights and circular motions was proving to be extremely effective, and Miss Fox was beginning to wonder how much longer Kelly could maintain her current conscious state.

With every stroke, every scrub, and every flick of the bristles, the bubbles continued to froth and spread, combining in perfect harmony with the tender crevices of Kelly’s underarms. Miss Fox leaned down as she scrubbed, her ear almost touching Kelly’s body, and smiled wickedly as she heard the devilish sound that could only be made by bristles on taut, exposed skin. The wash was proving effective, and Miss Fox maintained her ruthless approach until, under the pressure of the tickling, Kelly’s emotions got the better of her.

“FUCK OFFFFFF!” she exclaimed, her arousal now peaking. As she continued to squirm, a devilish idea formed inside the teacher’s mind. She brought the brushes to a standstill and smoothly wiped away the liquid from Kelly’s skin with a towel. “That was extremely naughty!” she scolded in mock-offence, as Kelly blinked away tears. “I’m sorry, I just cannot handle this any more” replied Kelly, her voice quivering.

“Let’s see….” said Miss Fox, removing a fine-tipped red felt pen from her top pocket. It took a second for Kelly to notice, but she soon did, and began to pull her arms downwards frantically. “It won’t work!” sang Miss Fox gleefully. “These restraints have worked perfectly”. Miss Fox lowered the pen tip onto Kelly’s left underarm and began to write ‘F.U.C.K” in a looping, languid style. Switching to the right, she repeated the process with the letters O.F.F, in the same style. Kelly squealed with laughter as she did so.

“You need to learn that swearing, especially when I’m cleaning you, is not allowed” declared Miss Fox, as she streaked the colours freely and randomly across the entire length and breadth of her underarms. “Now, you’ve got some more pen marks on you, and I’m going to have to clean them off again!”

A devious smile crossing her face, Miss Fox reached to the floor and picked up a new bottle, one filled with baby oil. She slowly squeezed a generous amount into each of Kelly’s underarms and onto her breasts, rubbing it deeply and sensually into the skin.

Moaning, Kelly silently prayed that this was as far as she would go, but as Miss Fox finished rubbing and placed the thimbles onto the tips of her fingers, her hopes were crushed. Tears filled her eyes and she desperately begged, with as much sincerity as she could muster, for the torture to end. “No, not the thimbles again” she whispered hoarsely. “This will be too much for me to handle under my arms”. Miss Fox again kissed Kelly’s cheek and held her gaze. “I’m sorry, sweetie, but I’m going to do this”.

Taking hold of one of the brushes, Miss Fox positioned her left hand above Kelly’s left breast, and lowered the brush into the hollow of her right underarm. This promised to be a more agonising, and more arousing sensation than Kelly had ever experienced. With the combination of the thimbles and a brush, Miss Fox was primed to unleash two cruel instruments onto skin that was now slicker and more sensitive than ever,

Before Kelly could prepare herself, Miss Fox plunged the brush into the hollow of Kelly’s armpit and began to rake with a new level of ferocity. Simultaneously, she began to scribble her fingers across Kelly’s breast. For the first time, Kelly’s laughter had turned silent, and she gasped for air as her remaining resistance was slowly eroded.

The thimbles tickled her worse than anything else Miss Fox had used, and the dexterity of the fingers merely increased the level of torment. “Coochie coochie coo!” teased Miss Fox, her enthusiasm not failing at all. “This is what you get when you swear at me; you get tickled on your most sensitive areas with my thimbles and a brush!”

With torrents of daring and arousal flowing through her, Miss Fox alternated the thimbles and brushes from left to right, moving quicker and quicker as she did so. She drew tortured laughter from her student as the thimbles teased Kelly’s nipples, which was balanced with screams of agony as she worked over every patch of skin on her armpits. “Breasts and underarms both at the same time!” exclaimed Miss Fox. “So much fun for me, and so torturous, ticklish, and arousing for you”

Kelly was beginning to drift, her mind was scrambled and her body had given up. She knew that she could no longer resist, and as her head slumped to one side and silent laughter continued to leak from her mouth, Miss Fox began to show compassion for the first time. She also knew that Kelly had been tickled up and almost beyond her limits of tolerance, and even though she was unbelievably aroused, the torture was winning the battle of the feelings. Miss Fox decided, in spite of her own enjoyment and pleasure, that this should end.

Before allowing Kelly to rest, Miss Fox paused briefly, removed the thimbles from her fingers, and softly began to rake her manicured nails across Kelly’s skin. Sensing the decrease in the level of torture, Kelly’s laughter became giggly, and then she began to moan with pleasure as the raking fingernails became a single nail, flicking casually in circles around her armpits. “You are so beautifully ticklish” whispered Miss Fox into Kelly’s ear, which drew a faint smile from the restrained student.

Slowly accepting that her student’s body could simply no longer tolerate the tickling, and realising that she needed rest, Miss Fox softly began to massage and caress Kelly’s breasts, tracing her fingers around and across her still-hard nipples. Kelly fell silent and limp, her chest rising and falling in the familiar rhythmic pattern, and her face coloured by a mixture of torture, and sheer, undiluted pleasure.

Last edited:
i think this one can become one of the story of the year.

absolutely fantastic, brilliant, amazingly descriptive. love it.
Starting with the length of story ... well, it looks stunning story with above average lenth.
And about the quality of the character development, its very considered and absolutely terrific.
the descriptive comes up to the surface make the reader very satisfy.

so i could say the story is terrific.

yes its really great, plot, characterization, style and language is simply great.

Wonderful story! I especially liked the description of the tickling of Kelly's feet. :feets:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back