• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't make up my mind...

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I am looking for reader's opinions. Should I continue my Jenni The Clown series or my House At The End Of The Feather series. Let me know and suggestions are invited. Thank you.

Jenni the clown, though make Jenni the victim for a change, maybe have a crossover between the two with just such a premise, since Jenni could use more f/f action.

Jenni the Clown. I agree with the victim thing, but I think it would also be cool if Jenni had some ticklish competition. Like if someone else started performing her work, out of being inspired by Jenni, and the two were always trying to one-up the other. Something like that could also introduce the victim idea, if Jenni were to encounter her competitor and is overpowered...or something of the sort. It would be like her unknown creation would become her greatest challenge.

^That's actually a pretty fantastic idea, or alternatively Jenni gets into a case of one up-manship with sadistic, dower dominatrix who tickles for the sake of sadism, thus representing the conflict of Knismesis and Gargalesis

I have another idea. Why not start a new series for now and come back to your old ones when your heart's really in it?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back