• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My birthday explicit (photo included) f/m

purple2306

TMF Expert
Well to be fail its a photo of me, there was no way my wife would allow her photo to be taken for this...

Anyway I told me wife I wanted to be tied and tickled for no less then 30 minutes before I was made to cum. Then at least a half hour more tickle torture but lighter.

I am hoping the photo uploaded but I will try to describe the scene...

I tied my ankles to an ab situp device, I attached my big toes so my feet were pretty immobile. I put a cord around my knees to further limit motion. Then I placed a vibrator (one shaped like a women) on my dick and secured it with a bungy cord and rope so when I moved or thrashed it would stay in place vibrating away.

Next I secured one wrist and placed a rag in my mouth to serve as a gag then installed my blindfold and secured my second wrist.

I lie there and wait, sure enough my wife has come in the bedroom on the time we agreed, I hear her giggle as she sees me. She removes my sheet fully and then she picks up my phone to take the photo of me.

She begins at my feet lightly running her nails up and down my soles, I try to move and realize I did one heck of a job, she wastes no time tickling both my soles and the tops of my feet, I am laughing pretty good into my gag now. She knows that she can do pretty much whatever she wants so she picks up the sonicare toothbrush I laid out for her and bamm the tickling vibrations hit me like a train and ran up my legs.

She covers both feet and in between my toes, next she runs the brush under my ball and around that whole area (I did shave them so they would be more sensitive) I am pulling at the bonds and laughing hard.

She runs the brush up my sides and eventually gets to my pits, I was feeling pretty vulnerable until all of a sudden I feel the vibrations of my toy turn on...

There is no way its been 30 minutes but I cant talk and I cant stop her!

She continues back down my body for about 10 minutes, slowly tickling me till she gets back to my toes. Meanwhile I can already feel my orgasm brewing and I know it wont be long, she decides to take one hand and play with my foot while the sonnicare is buzzing around my balls and sure enough it puts me over the edge and I cum.

She waits maybe one minute and starts tickling my feet. lighter then before but way too much for what I was looking for. Oh well I am in for the long haul.

She lightly tickles me all over my body with only her finger tips and once in awhile she used her nails and then let me go.

Like I state in my other posts she does not have a tickling fetish that why I learned to tie myself up to make the chances of this happening much better.

It was a good birthday, kinda wished I taped it but then again I was outraged when I saw the photo, I am desperatly trying to get into shape, that photo will help.

Just thought I would share...

Attachments

• 20130409_125820 (640x480).jpg
    20130409_125820 (640x480).jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 1,076
We here is something for thought, we are dropping off our son Sat. at a friends house, my wife sends me a message letting me know this fact and mentioned she wants to be together. I just sent her a message that I want her to wear nylons. Then asked her is she had a preference of what she would like to be tied too? or does she want me to decide.

Now keep in mind she is not big on tickling so I cant go nuts on her. I try to keep it light and sensual while at the same time kinda erotic. Any ideas or maybe a story on this site that fits that description???

Ideas welcomed.

my wife came in the other room where I was working and gave me a big kiss, she told me she loved my last message.... I will paste a copy of it below.

"My goal from now till we begin is to figure out how to tease you erotically,
Make you want too cum, to yearn for my touch, then yearn for my tongue, then push you over the edge with my toys.
Here is a little something to think about.....

After the above happens.................
We turn you over onto your back and start all over again slowly.

Now all I need to do is figure out a good way too tie her spread eagle facedown while at the same time be able to reach important parts too vibe her or perform oral to make her cum. I saw someone used a pillow under the persons stomach to lift up the pelvic area but that doesnt look very comfortable, especially if she is going to be tied there for awhile.

I think I can tape a rubber dildo too my hitachi wand, might be a little hard to hit her button since she will be facedown but that might be my only choice.
Kinda weird writing all this and asking for advice but what do you guys think so far??? I think she is really looking forward too it.

Ooooh last idea if I can figure it out I have one of those wii vibe toys I posted about before, it is the one that can be inserted in the female on one side and the other vibrates her button, the only bad thing is I have the first model (the 3rd generation turns on with remote) so if I use it I would have to have her put it in and turn it on, quickly get on her stomach while I tie her down, but that might not be so bad, that toy tickles at the same time it pleasures and since she will be wearing nylons they should hold it in place while we get her situated.

Not to keep rambling but that might be the next good idea. I turn it on with a full charge and the deal is it stays in place till she either cums or the battery dies.
I still have the option of tearing the nylons, removing that toy and replacing it with the dildo and the hitachi till she explodes!!!
Keep in mind the whole time either toy is vibrating her I will be softly tickling her feet, back, sides.... OMG I cant wait!

She would never allow me too video or take photos sorry!

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing (including the pic).

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back