• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Swishing a little tail, swishing a little feather.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

These Cats Have Claws.
Inspired by kitten_tits
Written by northernfeather
c.

Kitten was totally frozen as Saber’s icy blue eyes bore into her and her grip on the poor girl’s wrists got tighter and tighter.

“DON’T bite the hand that feeds you,” Saber growled in a low voice, "And DON’T bite the ball that gags you. Cheeta, Couger, tie the feet if you please.”

Kitten violently writhed as her legs were stretched out and she managed to kick Cheeta’s left hand, holding her right leg. Cheeta recoiled, tersely uttering the words “Fuck” and “Bitch then grabbed for the ankle again, wrenched the leg straight and taught and twisted the foot sharply to one side. Kitten tersely uttered ”Fuck” as well, and violently tried to pull the leg back. Couger pulled Kitten’s leg off the bed and twisted the foot sharply and kitten arched her back and swore at the both of them.

“Fuck she’s a bitch.” Cougar spoke.

“Cheeta you get to wreck that foot permanently, when I’m done with it.” Sabor announced. “And Cougar you can have the other one. We ALL have to torture this bitch."

Kitten screamed and then screamed again as both girls sharply twisted her feet once more. Their twists meant business as she could feel her bones twisted almost to the breaking point. She screamed once more as she could feel the restraints now beingt wrapped around her ankles and then secured to the bottom corners of the bed.

“I have a fervid fetish for feet in converse,” Saber growled again, “And yours will do nicely. AND I know how you would kill to keep your socks on and how you hate cold feet. Did someone say ice on the soles?”

Both Cheeta and Cougar came up to Kitten’s chest and took hold of her arms and held then firm and Saber wrapped restraints around her wrists and then secured them to the top corners of the bed.

“There… aren’t you a nice little kitten. Too bad this sweet pussy isn’t going anywhere. And isn’t it nice that this sweet pussy is going to be SKINNED ALIVE!”

Kitten screamed once more and violently pulled at the restraints. She warily eyed the three of them, her eyes flitting from one to the other and back again. Saber gripped her chin and pulled her head back, her icy eyes boring into her again. She slowly lowered her head down and began kissing her lips and Kitten tried to writhe her head away. Saber’s grip was firm and she continued kissing.

“You are hot my dear, but we’re going to get you hotter. We might even get you molten and volcanic; love honey wise that is.”

Kitten didn’t like what she was saying and froze at her words. She again eyed the three of them warily and didn’t like their stone cold faces and riveting looks.

Again she tried to move but she was tied so taught on the padded table that she couldn't move a muscle. Cheeta and Couger were now strapping down her elbows and knees and Saber was fixing a curved metal strap just over her head. She now found that she could move her head from side to side but not lift it up.

"How you doing Kitten?" Asked a grinning Saber, leaning over her.

Kitten shivered again and looked up at her with big pleading blue eyes. She knew that the halter top that she was wearing would be of no protection whatsoever, her jeans much the same and her sneakers and socks as well.

“We just can’t believe how much fun it’s going to be playing with you.” Cheeta commented.

“Skinning the kitten is about to become my favourite game.” Cougar added.

Kitten shivered as she knew exactly what skinning meant and she had no desire to be stripped naked. Saber’s face loomed over and then got ever closer ad Kitten squealed as Saber’s lips met hers. The kiss was soft, sensual and becoming long and Kitten was very uncomfy about this. Suddenly she could feel kisses on her nipples and she was really getting creeped out. She squealed as could feel both Cougar and Cheeta now lightly sucking on her nipples and tried to rock from side to side.

Suddenly five fingers spidered in her right armpit and kitten shrieked and started writhing from side to side. Five fingers entered her left armpit and began tickling as well and Kitten burst into loud giggles and began bucking. Her stretched out and wide open armpits were at their mercy and they were showing none, and she continued to giggle wildly and buck intensely. The fingers were murder to her as they lightly stroked from the outer edges into the deepest recesses and then circled around the pits altogether. Suddenly five more fingers entered each armpit and she arched her back in the worst way and screamed.

“Mmmmmm…” Saber announced, “Someone likes it here as she’s given it her scream of approval.”

“She’s going to be giving a lot more screams of approval before we’re finished,” Cheeta added, “Especially when I get hold of that foot!”

Kitten screamed through the gag once more and pumped her legs intensely. But the girls held firm and so did the restraints but Kitten continued to writhe. The fingers continued, now wildly, in her armpits and she screamed once more and laughed intensely, bucking and arching her back.

“Cheetah it’s all yours; I’ll stay here.”

Kitten violently writhed as two hands gripped her right foot, twisting the converse sneaker as they did so.

“Left one for me?” It was Jaguar.

“Go for it, but let Cheetah solo for a bit first; she deserves her revenge.”

The hands gripped firmer and wriggled the sneaker and Kitten writhed her foot trying it push it back in. The foot was wild, the leg pumped like crazy and she squealed continuously. Cheetah wriggled the sneaker loose then pushed it back on again, then loose then back on and Kitten fought her like a wild cat. The loose laces didn’t help her at all as Cheetah delighted in toying with her. Saber continuing to tickle her armpits wasn’t helping either and was now dividing her senses. She squealed again as she felt her sneaker leaving her foot all together. One hand suddenly gripped her toes and slowly bent them back twisting the foot slightly as they did.

“Mmmmmmmm foot socks,” Cheetah giggled, “So appealing; so easily appealing.”

Kitten squealed and shrieked again, writhing her foot even more wildly as a single finger inserted itself into the back of the sock and slowly wriggled about. She shrieked once more as the finger pulled out and then slowly slid down to the heel of her foot, over and up to the sole, then began to slowly meander all over the sole. Her shrieks instantly turned to jagged intense giggles as the tickling took hold. To hell with the armpit tickling that Saber was giving her; the foot tickling from Cheetah was driving her to near insanity. The finger was slow and incessant and at the same time torturous and merciless and there was nothing she could do.

Suddenly she could feel the ball gag being removed and her shrieks, screams and intense, jagged giggles filled the room.

“I want to try a different gag on you sweetness,” Saber announced, “A more sensual one.”

Kitten could feel a hand gripping her chin and her head slowly being pulled back. In the dim blue light she could see Saber’s face getting closer and closer and suddenly her lips were being kissed. She violently tried to scream through the kiss but her cried were somewhat muffled.

“Don’t bite the mouth that kisses you Kitten,” Cheetah added giggling, “Never turn your back on love.”

Kitten squealed as the finger continued its torturous path, slowly tracing her sole and tracing her arch and the ball of her foot. The finger glided along and every nerve ending it touched screamed right along with her. Her legs pumped wildly her feet writhed and she bucked and arched in the worst way as the kissing and tickling went on and on. She went wilder as she felt her other sneaker being slowly removed and felt another single finger tracing her sole. She went even wilder as five fingers now spider tickled her left armpit and she tried to form words to beg them to stop but the kissing prevented that.

“I think that someone has it so bad,” Cheetah commented, “That she wishes for death to take her.”

““Well we are death,” Jaguar added, “And we did take her.”

“And we’re even giving her the kiss of death.” Cheetah added further.

They both laughed as Kitten kept on squealing, screaming and laughing. Her writhing was almost a blur now as her feet were on fire, her left armpit heating up and her lips being continuously assaulted. No girl had ever kissed her like this before and it really unnerved her that a girl was showing her this much sensual affection.

She squealed to scream again as she felt her right sock being slowly peeled off and fingers spider tickling her now bare heel. Again the fingers were agony and now even worse on her bare skin. The sock was peeled up further and the fingers tickled the lower half of her tender arch. This sinister game of peel and tickle was driving her insane and she continued to squeal to scream. And all the writhing she could do wasn’t helping as the girls had not only tied her down good, but had a firm grip on her themselves.

“Have you got a little problem here girl?” Jaguar giggled evilly, “Well I’m glad I at the foot of it.”

“Steady Kitten, you don’t want to give us everything at once. Let’s stretch it out and really make you purr and swish your tail for us.” Sabre said.

Kitten definitely no desire to purr for them, nor swish whatever tail that they were referring to.

To really set Kitten off, Saber picked up a vibrator and placed it against the sole of her foot, and instantly the foot went ballistic. She stroked the vibe from heel to toes, pausing for a moment in her insteps, her hypersensitive high arches, and the ball of her foot and of course under the toes. Cheeta bent the toes back to get at that area and this seemed to make Kitten's toes all the more sensitive. The arch was another hyper-hotspot on her foot and the vibrator made it hotter personified.

Saber's vibe was cruising ever micrometer of her sole, relentlessly and torturously and at the same time she was writhing and trying to get away from it. Saber continued to cruise the vibe all over their undersides, then moved over the ball of the foot, into the arch and finally all over the instep. She did the same on the sock foot and Kitten's squeals increased slightly. Cheeta had to firmly grip the foot to keep it still, as it thrashed and writhed all over the place.

The electric tickling sensations were traveling through Kitten's body to her brain in lightning speed and she was in a world of tickling torment that she desperately wanted to escape. Her whole body was continuously spasming and having one conniption after another.

“Well now sweetness, if the vibe on your foot makes you have this reaction; think of what it would do on that little mound of yours. You’d be really swishing your tail and we’d really like that.”

Kitten jumped as she felt a single finger tracing the outer edges of her pussy, first on her inner and outer thighs. Saber was dangerously close to the last place she wanted her to go, dangerously close to taking her to an abyss that she hadn’t seen before. She was dangerously close to her pussy and again that was the last place she wanted her to go, as she was too scared to show him any emotion. Another finger sstroked from the front of her thigh to the inner side, lightly touching the outer edge of her pussy itself.

“Nooooo pleeeease, don’t, I’m begging you!”

“But I must, I have needs and you are going to fulfill them.”

The two fingers were torture personified and she was now squirming intensely and desperately wanting to close her legs. To her relief the fingers now retreated from inside her thighs, but the respite was only short lived as a single finger now lightly and slowly stroked and teased up and down her lips and was then joined y another finger moving in the opposite direction. Again she desperately wanted to close her legs, as again the fingers were torture personified. Saber had hit the spot that she feared being touched the most. Not that it tickled, but that is was sending very sensual shock waves through her and her brain was again reeling from the barrage. She knew that the girl wanted to torture her and she wanted to find even the slightest possibility to stop her.

“Nooooo pleeeease, don’t, I’m begging you!”

Sabor laughed and continued stroking, and Kitten felt a fire building within her, a fire that was beginning to rage and become volcanic. Her pussy was ablaze with sensual sensations and she was feeling the heat something terrible. Every stroke was worse than the last as the evil girl was hitting all the right nerve endings, and sending all the wrong senses to her brain. Again she was screaming inside, again asking for death to take her and stop this torture. She wanted her to show some mercy. But all she continued to feel was the torture and it was driving her mad.

“Just a few more strokes darling and you’ll erupt with a fervid cornucopia of sensual delights.” Sabor laughed upon saying that and continued stroking.

Inside she was screaming for her to stop, screaming for her to show even the slightest shred of mercy, as the last thing she wanted was to erupt with a fervid cornucopia of sensual delights. She was on the edge of cumming and knew that Saber knew it as well, but she continued to pray that the girl would stop and show some mercy.

Suddenly the mercy that she had been intensely praying for arrived as Saber stopped stroking.

“I find this erotically exciting you know Kittten.”

She found it erotically unnerving and was ready to just give up, let go and fall into the erotic abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. There was a trickle, as she couldn’t hold back the torrent of a river that was her cumming. The dominoes that were her senses and nerve endings were indeed falling down one after another and she knew that he was dominating her. The fingers resumed their stroking and now added the pinching of her lips into this sensually sadistic equation as well. She wasn’t a virgin flower ready to bloom, but a sensual volcano ready to erupt fervidly. For suddenly the dam burst and she arched her back in the worse way, let out a half moan half scream then fell back onto the bed to ooze forth the girl’s victory. Saber giggled gutturally.

“There, there, you just cum your little heart out for us,” Saber lightly kissed her forehead, “So that we can start all over again.”

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this one Scribe, but then again I always enjoy your stories!

Part 2, I hope?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back