• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and the ink.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“Mmmmmm…” Saber announced, “Someone likes it here as she’s given it her scream of approval.”

“She’s going to be giving a lot more screams of approval before we’re finished,” Cheeta added, “Especially when I get hold of that foot!”

Kitten screamed through the gag once more and pumped her legs intensely. But the girls held firm and so did the restraints but Kitten continued to writhe. The fingers continued, now wildly, in her armpits and she screamed once more and laughed intensely, bucking and arching her back.

“Cheetah it’s all yours; I’ll stay here.”

Kitten violently writhed as two hands gripped her right foot, twisting the converse sneaker as they did so.

“Left one for me?” It was Jaguar.

“Go for it, but let Cheetah solo for a bit first; she deserves her revenge.”

The hands gripped firmer and wriggled the sneaker and Kitten writhed her foot trying it push it back in. The foot was wild, the leg pumped like crazy and she squealed continuously. Cheetah wriggled the sneaker loose then pushed it back on again, then loose then back on and Kitten fought her like a wild cat. The loose laces didn’t help her at all as Cheetah delighted in toying with her. Saber continuing to tickle her armpits wasn’t helping either and was now dividing her senses. She squealed again as she felt her sneaker leaving her foot all together. One hand suddenly gripped her toes and slowly bent them back twisting the foot slightly as they did.

“Mmmmmmmm foot socks,” Cheetah giggled, “So appealing; so easily appealing.”

Kitten squealed and shrieked again, writhing her foot even more wildly as a single finger inserted itself into the back of the sock and slowly wriggled about. She shrieked once more as the finger pulled out and then slowly slid down to the heel of her foot, over and up to the sole, then began to slowly meander all over the sole. Her shrieks instantly turned to jagged intense giggles as the tickling took hold. To hell with the armpit tickling that Saber was giving her; the foot tickling from Cheetah was driving her to near insanity. The finger was slow and incessant and at the same time torturous and merciless and there was nothing she could do.

Feel free to leave a comment there.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ishing-a-little-feather&p=3539287#post3539287

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back