• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of My Favorite Memories

firegod86

TMF Master
I have very little reason to post as i do not experience much in the way of action.

But for this one. I feel it deserves to be shared.

I'm far from a writer, So forgive any errors in grammar or spelling that may occur in my short lived tale.

Working humbly in the fast food industry can present some fair opportunities from which a tickle enthusiast such as my self can enjoy. From random moments in which girls reach up for things and can indulge in a squeeze to the sides or even watching some of my managers chasing each other through the store tickling away, To name but a few.

But the cream of my crop so to speak is none other than one of the sweetest girls I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Tiny and petite and one of the biggest smiles around.
Myself at 26 and her at 18. I assumed something of a big brother figure for her. Looked out for her and made sure she was feeling alright.

When i felt comfortable, I took my shot to give her a tickle. No more than a couple seconds.
And out would come one of the cutest giggles I had ever heard. I do it again and she just laughs and smiles.

I ask her if it bothers her at all and if it does I will stop. But she just gives me that big innocent smile and says she loves to laugh and it's okay cause it is me.
From then on i would have fun giving her a tickle along the sides or under the arms. Whenever she seemed down. I would make sure to put that smile back on her face.

The one thing missing however was that I could for obvious reasons never get a chance to tickle her feet. She had also told me that is her worst spot and no one can tickle them.
So i had a challenge before me.

Finally that moment came when she happened to come in on an off day in a cute dress and sandals. waiting for a friend to get off so they could go shopping.

Now moments like this seem almost impossible to really happen but I honestly felt like she was setting me up for this.
I walk up. There she has her feet proped up in the other chair and talking to her friend. Soon as she sees me. She says I always know how to make her laugh. So as if on cue, I said just like this and reached over and tickled her foot getting a kick and best squeal i have ever gotten from her while she went on for a good 15 seconds about how ticklish her feet are and why she usually always wears socks.

She sadly left work there and moved elsewhere shortly after. But that memory. Even if it was but a few seconds. Is one I will always cherish.

I hope this was alright and to everyone's liking.

I love those moments and I'm always seeking to find more of them. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Adorable. You are quite fortunate to have such a lovely memory. Thanks for sharing ^^

That was not only the peak ideal of "true story" writing in this forum, but it was also damned well expressed. Your early, preemptive apologies notwithstanding, I don't think you should ever be the least bit hesitant to set words down as,......... well,... as literature. You might say it's a subject close to my heart. Good job.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back