• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni: Meeting Mom F/F and FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
This is gonna be so much fun, Jenni thought as she sat in the passenger seat of Colin's car. Things between them had really taken of and this weekend he was going to meet her mom, Cynthia. It was too bad that her father was on a business trip but the life of a musician didn't always leave time open for gatherings. Especially since her parents were long divorced. And she had accepted that long ago.

She had Colin really on edge, too. She amused herself every so often during the 4 hour car ride by talking to him about tickling, how she loved to see him twitch under her fingers, how she loved teasing him like a little boy, etc. She would look down and see his hard-on through his jeans and stick her tongue out at him playfully. It drove him insane and she loved every minute of it. If he wasn't driving, she would have been sneaking in a poke or wiggle here and there.

They arrived at the huge house that Jenni's parents lived in and parked in the street near the driveway. They got out and headed to the front door. Jenni looked down and saw that Colin was no longer erect. Perfect timing.

“You are too much sometimes.” He commented with a smile.

“Well, you know I will follow through.” She smiled back, “Just be patient until we are alone and I will see to him.”

They walked up to the door, and Cynthia opened it wide before they had even knocked. Colin swallowed hard. Cynthia was just as full-figured and beautiful as Jenni was, with a few extra years, obviously. Her sweater was a bright purple color that made her eyes glow. She gave Jenni a big hug.

“Jenni! How's my little baby?” Cynthia asked with a motherly glow. Jenni blushed.

“I'm not a baby, mom. I'm in college.”

Cynthia ignored the comment and turned to Colin.

“You must be the fella that stole my baby's heart. C'mere!” Cynthia hugged Colin tight. He smiled.

“Well, I try.” He said sheepishly.

“Well, come in. Come in. Dinner's almost ready.” Cynthia said happily.

The three walked into the house. Colin and Jenni held hands and exchanged a romantic glance before entering.

Cynthia hadn't been kidding. After only a few minutes, the three were sitting at the dinner table. They were all filling their stomachs with some amazing Chicken Parmesan. Cynthia sat across from Jenni and Colin who sat next to each other.

They talked about several different things: How Jenni and Colin had met, embarrassing stories about Jenni's youth, and of course her job. Colin hadn't felt such a warm atmosphere in years and was having a wonderful time. Cynthia seemed to love making Jenni blush, shamelessly discussing her goofy antics as a child.

After they had finished eating, they continued to talk well into the night. It must have been around 10 p.m.

“I remember when you were 8 and got detention for fighting that boy in your class.” Cynthia mentioned with some trepidation.

Cynthia couldn't see it due to the tablecloth being in the way, but Jenni placed her hand on Colin's thigh and started scratching through his jeans. It tickled but not enough to get a real reaction out of him.

“There wasn't much of a fight, mom. I didn't like violence.” Jenni corrected.

“Well, then what was it? I thought for sure there was a tussle.” Cynthia's eyebrows raised up.

“He called me a name...” Jenni scratched a little higher. Colin took a cold drink of water to try to hide the sweat that he feared would start forming on his brow. It was a deeply sensual touch. Jenni continued.

“He accused me of being weak, so I tackled him and pinned him to prove him wrong... then I tickled him.” She placed her hand on Colin's groin and felt a stiffening beginning.

“That's right! I remember now.” Cynthia laughed. “How could I have forgotten? It was certainly an interesting conversation with your teacher: Detention for tickling.”

“Well, he had it coming. He was being such a punk. But a few pokes to his tummy and he was screaming like a little girl.”

Jenni and Cynthia both laughed at the memory while Colin sat very uneasy, listening to the story and feeling her fingers massaging his cock.

Eventually they moved on to another topic and Jenni stopped, once again she had gotten Colin all hot and bothered and had stopped. She had mastered the art of teasing him.

Cynthia showed them the room they would be staying in and said goodnight. Colin sat on the queen sized bed while Jenni started changing into her nightgown. Jenni then continued to unpack. She smiled at Colin.

“Oooh, honey...” She grinned. He looked up at her.

“Yeah?”

She pulled out several belts and gave him a saucy wink.

“It's playtime.”

He blushed and stripped for her. He stood up to take off his pants, once his jeans and boxers were down, Jenni walked up to him, pressing herself against him. Then she playfully reached behind him and tickled his bottom, causing him to chuckle and thrust against her.

“Tickle tickle. I know all of your spots, don't I?” She giggled.

“Hehehe. Yeah...”

She stopped and motioned for him to lay on the bed. He did and within moments she had tied him spread-eagle like she always did.

“Will you wear the gloves?” He pleaded.

Jenni smiled lovingly at him.

“Of course, Honey.” She pulled her soft gloves that went with her clown costume out of her suitcase and slipped them on. Then she bent over, putting her hands on her knees as if addressing a child.

“I have a surprise for you, Colin.”

“What's that, Jen?” He asked quizzically.

Jenni walked, almost prancing, to the door and knocked three times. Before Colin could figure out what is going on, Cynthia walked in. She was in a nightgown that matched Jenni's. Colin panicked, being unable to cover up due to his binds. Cynthia and Jenni laughed at his embarrassment, and then Cynthia spoke up.

“It's okay, Colin. Jenni and I are very close. She told me all about you. You and your little secret. There hasn't been a man around here for a long time and I offered to help.”

Colin couldn't believe his luck. Cynthia turned to Jenni and addressed her.

“Now you get on the bed, too.”

Jenni was confused.

“What?”

“Don't make me ask you again young lady.”

For the first time ever, Colin saw Jenni panic... And he liked it!

It wasn't long before Cynthia had Jenni tied down next to Colin in the same manner that she had tied him. Cynthia sat down on the bed next to Jenni. There was fear in Jenni's eyes, but there was also a hint of giddiness.

“Now, Colin, you have to understand something: Before Jenni decided that she liked tickling people, she was pretty damn ticklish herself.” Colin watched, hypnotized, as Cynthia lowered her fingers to Jenni's ribs and began stroking her through the thin fabric. Jenni pursed her lips tight.

“Never took much to get you giggling, did it, baby?” Jenni looked up at her mom's smiling face.

“Mo-om... please...” Jenni pleaded. It wasn't supposed to be this way. She was supposed to be in charge. Now her mother's knowing fingers were gliding up and down her ribcage with an agonizingly gentle touch. A touch that had taken years to perfect. A whole childhood in fact.

Colin watched with wide eyes.

“Remember when you were 11, Jenni? You wanted to go with your friends to see that raunchy comedy at the theater. I didn't know if you should. You seemed awfully young to be laughing at that kind of stuff.”

Jenni's lips started to curl as she remembered. And it didn't help that her mother's finger's had found a soft spot on the sides of her breasts. Cynthia continued her story.

“So I told you that you could go and laugh at the movie if you could take a 10 minute visit from the tickle-meister without laughing. You didn't last 2 before you cracked.

There was now a huge grin on Jenni's face but she hadn't laughed yet. What a trooper, Colin thought.

“All it took was a few fingers on your ribs and tickle tickle tickle!”

Jenni erupted as the fingers applied a little more pressure.

“Mohohohohohohohomm Noohohohohohohohohoh”

“That's my baby.”

“Ihihihihi'm Nohohoht a baahahahahahbyyy.”

“Of course you are. You are laying here giggling like a little baby.”

Colin had a full erection by now. He looked to see Cynthia unbutton Jenni's top, freeing her breasts.

“Mom!” Jenni protested.

“Shush shush” Cynthia scolded. I remember how ticklish your chest was before you developed them. I wonder how they are now. And I want to play a game that your father used to play with me. It's called 'Panic'.”

Cynthia set her index fingers on the same spot on the sides of Jenni's breasts. Jenni shivered.

“I will draw spirals on your breasts, SLOWLY closing in on your nipples, and see how long it is before you break...”

Jenni pursed her lips in determination.

“Okay, then.” Cynthia whispered.

The fingers slowly drew downward, caressing Jenni's ribcage, swirling along the seam of flesh underneath the wonderful breasts. Jenni's breath quickened as she squirmed a little.

“So tender... so tender...”

The fingertips came inward and slowly dragged up Jenni's cleavage. Jenni twitched and her mom smile evilly.

“So ticklish. You know you can't stand it.”

Fingertips sweeping along the tops of the breasts just under the collarbone. Jenni's lips began to curl again.

“Girls are SO ticklish. Especially girls with big boobs. My experience has taught me that the bigger they are, the more sensitive the nerves are... and these are REALLY big.”

Coming down again, drawing inward as the new circle begins. Jenni was trembling, holding back giggles. A couple slipped out though when her mom sang softly

“Tickle tickle tiiickle...”

The fingers swept back underneath as Jenni couldn't hold back anymore.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Whatsa matter, sweetie? Got the giggles?” The fingers crept back up Jenni's cleavage.

“Hehehehehehehehe noohohohohohohoo”

“I'm getting closer...”

Back they went over the tops of the shivering tits.

“I'm gonna get you... I'm gonna get you...”

The final circle began. Jenni was a giggly nervous mess. Cynthia had her.

“It's gonna tickle so bad.”

The fingers swept one final time under the breasts, then up through the cleavage, across the tops.

“HERE IT COMES.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO STOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPP I GIHIHIHIVVVEEEE!”

Cynthia stopped and Jenni lay there panting.

“That's my girl. Now...” Cynthia turned to look Colin in the eye. “Let's get him.”

Jenni smiled and Cynthia untied her. Colin's erection was aching.

“His mommy used to get him real good, too” Jenni informed her mother.

Cynthia smiled at Colin as his face reddened.

“Well, all mother's think alike. And little boys are easy.” Cynthia sat between Colin's legs and she set her nails on his hips. “Here comes the tickle train, Colin.”

The nails slowly and maddeningly fluttered there way up and down his sides.

“Hahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehe”

At the same time, Jenni sat near his head and began using the same motion from his wrists down.

“Oh, mom! Remember the tickle song?”

“Oh yes, dear. Now, there is a 'tickle' for every tap of the fingers. Lets sing it together. Ready?”

“Mhmm” Jenny was so excited.

“Okay.”

They started singing as their fingers marched from both directions toward his underarms.

“Tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Colin was beside himself. Then they reached his armpits and wiggled all 20 fingers.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” He bounced up and down on his butt, hysterical.

“Tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...tickle...”

They stopped and he tried to catch his breath. Jenni looked pleadingly at her mother.

“Do you mind if I...?”

“Of course not. He's your man.” Cynthia supported.

Jenni sat on Colin's belly facing her mom. He couldn't see a thing. But then he felt it: Jenni spit some smooth saliva on her hand and started jerking his cock. She must've taken the gloves off, Colin thought silently. He wondered where they were. Then he felt whispery fingertips at his inner thighs and the crack of his bottom: Cynthia.

“Heheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Told you boys were easy. Just a little tickle and they are all yours. And when they can't see the fingers, they go insane. It just feels like little insects crawling and scuttling all over their privates. The balls, the bottom, the thighs, with just little tickly touches. They can't see. They get nervous. Then it's giggle time.”

“Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehahahahahahahahhahaha”

His orgasm was getting close.

“They can't stop the tickles. They can't get away.”

Jenni sang softly as she stroked him faster.

“Cum for me, baby. Cum for the tickle-meister.”

Cynthia laughed and Colin shot his load all over Jenni's tits.

Jenni and Cynthia climbed off of the bed, and walked towards the door.

“Hey...” Colin said panting. “Where are you going?”

The girls giggled.

“Girl talk, baby. Don't worry, I will be back to tuck you in.

They turned off the lights, closed the door, and left him tied to the bed covered in his own cum.

It's really easy for me to read your stories. Riveting! Thanks again.

Another lovely chapter; thank you for posting.

Always been a fantasy of mine to be in a situation just like this. Great story, keep them cumming......

Liked that a lot! Colin getting some (ok... a lot) of revenge on Cynthia would be fun too. :)

One of my favorite story genres these days is when someone (a parent/sister/friend) recounts tales from the past about how ticklish the lee is. You did that masterfully here. I'm concocting some of my own that will include that element :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back