• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got tickled by Ne-Yo M/F

millergirl1988

My friend Aintboverd made this story for me and i had to post it

She was excited, who wouldn’t be! For the first time in her life she finally got to go to a concert. But not just any concert it was to go and see Ne-Yo live on stage, she was giddy as a school girl but Maggie didn’t care! She went through at least fifteen different outfits ranging from casual to gangster to dresses but she couldn’t make up her mind. It took almost half a day before she finally found an outfit. She went for a red low cut long sleeve top, black leggings with shorts and a pair of ankle boots with a high four inch heel. She thought she would regret it by the end of the gig but she didn’t care she looked nice. She wore her shoulder length dark hair down. It was straight with a slight wave to it. Needless to say to anyone who could see she was stunning, though it still took her a while before she was happy with that choice.

The doorbell rang, it was probably her ride so she left the other fourteen outfits on the bed and headed to the door. As she opened it her friend was waiting with the keys in his hand. Luke was a large guy, over 6ft tall and was built like a professional football player, other than the belly that was beginning to show from far to many burgers. Luke looked at Maggie and was dumbfounded, he had never seen her dressed like she was and she was stunning, he was literally gob smacked.

“Luke?” Maggie asked trying to retrive his wandering eyes.
“Uh… Hey Maggie!” He quickly snapped back to. “You ready or…what?” His eyes began to wonder to her very well shaped legs.
Maggie could see she was having an impact on him so she lifted her heel bending the knee and striking a casual pose, she gave the impression that the was doing it without realising and looked very innocent. Luke was stunned and watched before Maggie quickly slammed the door and walked off to the car.
“C’mon lets go!” Meg called back, she could feel Luke staring at her and she had the biggest smile on her face that she was glad he couldn’t see,
“Wait up I’m driving.”

Luke was wearing a casual shirt, jeans and a brown leather jacket with similar shoes. He drove a simple hatchback for getting around but thought it better with the crowds to drive to the outskirts to park then get the train it. Maggie agreed, the concert would finish late and she wouldn’t normally get the train home so late but with Luke she felt safe and he was very protective over his friends. The journey was quick as they avoided the rush hour traffic that would block the roads. They quickly transferred out of the care into a train that would take them directly to the concert. They were early, very early there was hardly anyone there and the traffic was slow coming off the main road. Luke wandered off to cash in the tickets for wristbands while Maggie waited at the doors. She was glad she did because what happened next would surely change the outcome of the night entirely.
While she was waiting the limo pulled up outside the hall from which four very, very large men dressed in black suits and earpieces got out. One went to the rear passenger side and opened the door and one of her greatest idols stepped out. One of the bouncers came over and spoke to Maggie, he had a voice like a deep bass.
“Excuse me can you step to one side please” It clearly wasn’t a request.
“Uh… “ She said nervously “is that Ne-Yo?” her voice was light and quite timid at this point.
“Yes it is now please stand aside” The man was interrupted by another voice.
“Hey man don’t be so up tight with the lady.” She could recognise the voice it was Ne-Yo now speaking to his security.
“Its always nice to meet a fan that crazily wants to turn up so early” He turned to Maggie. “you do realise that the doors don’t open for another three hours right?”
“y-y-yes sir I do b-but you see…” she was cut off by his laughter.
“haha don’t worry its nice to meet a fan. Here.” Ne-Yo handed out a pass to Maggie. A pass that allowed her into the front crowd separated to the main one that was at front stage.
“Oh my God thank you so much, I’m so excited really truly…” She was cut off again
“That’s great but I seriously need to go in now so…” He indicated with his hand for her to move to one side and she did very quickly. Ne-Yo walked past while giving he a wink as he walked through the doors.

As Luke returned he saw Maggie standing there gawking at something in her hand.
“He I got the Tickets… Whats that?” he asked with a quizzical look on his face.
“Hehe” She giggled like a child “it’s a front stage pass!” She done little jumps which must have been difficult in the heeled shoes and it made a lot of noise.
“Whoa really, that’s awesome babe!” Luke was now quite excited too. “I have been to concerts but never at the front stage!”
“Umm…The problem is that I only have one pass” Maggie said solemnly, Luke looked disappointed then smiled.
“Its ok hon you have a great time and I’ll pushes to the front as much as I can.” Luke gave Maggie a hug to reassure her “Just make sue you have a great time!”
“you’re the best” Maggie said.
“I know” He replied.

They waited for a few hours talking about lots of things, past, present and future. This made the time go by and a huge crowd began to form. After a while some people started singing some of the tracks and everybody joined in including Luke and Maggie. When the doors finally opened there was a bug rush into the arena and it filled quickly. It took another couple of hours for the arena to fill and it would be an hour still before the show started. About half an hour before this Maggie said her goodbyes to Luke and headed into the front stage area where she met the bouncer from before. He seemed a little more relaxed now and offered her a smile. “Wow looking good honey” he said with a big grin. “Go on in.”
As she did so the front arena was full too, it wasn’t so that she couldn’t move but it was crowded all the same. There were some beautiful girls of all shapes and sizes, races and creeds and all were eyeing each other up. Many of the men were the girls partners and thy offered each other apologetic looks and gestures.

As with any concert it began with an announcement followed by the roaring cheer of the crowd, a backbeat begin then the star come onto stage followed by another roar and then finally the first of many songs began. The concert was better than wither of them could have imagined, Luke did mange to squeeze through to the front and catch up with meg so they weren’t so far apart and the lighting and pyrotechnics were perfect. The concert itself was fantastic. At the end of the concert Ne-Yo jumped down into the front stage area and was sing with the people in there. All the girls had stopped fighting and were singing with Ne-Yo as loud and as out of tunes as they could. Ne-yo pulled something out of his pocket and held it up for them to see. A backstage pass.

Ne-yo laughed as the girls tried to jump up and grab it but she waved a finger, while singing, for them not to do that. He searched around the crowd until he found the shy girl in the red top. He handed it to her and he mouth opened like a tunnel, he used a finger to lift her chin to close it. After that he ran back onto stage and finished the last song. The crouds roared once again as the concert came to a close and Ne-Yo headed back stage.
The crowds mingled for half an hour before finally dispersing home and Luke finally caught up with Maggie.
“There you are I have been worried you got trampled in the crowd” He looked at her hands “What is it this time?” He said with a light hearted joking tone.
“Backstage pass” She said smugly
“let me guess, just for one right?”
“Yupp” They both laughed
“Haha fine” Luke finally said “I’ll meet you outside afterwards but don’t be too long.
“Yes dad” She said. Luke shot her a dirty look and pointed and stern finger before laughing and wandering off.

As Maggie headed towards the familiar bouncer she showed him the pass and he let her through.
“Lucky day for you girl” He said smiling. Maggie smiled back and went through, Backstage there were signs to indicate the way to the lounge where people could meet Ne-yo. As she walked in the lounge was very comfortable a luxury two seat sofa with a huge opposite. A large table full of refreshments and a door on the other side which lead to the private room of the star. Ne-yo came out in more casual clothes he was wearing a fresh cologne that indicated he had just had a shower. “Hey whats up” He said casually. “Nice to see you without all the crowd around” Maggie smiled quite shyly.
“Where is everyone else?” She asked curiously. Surely she wasn’t the only one.
“Theres an after party that we have later but I wanted to see you personally for a little while.” Meg now blushed a bright pink now.
“W-why me?” She was curious, there wasn’t anything special about her. Ne-yo looked at her and smiled.
“you had the most beautiful smile and I wanted to see that again” Just him saying that made Maggie’s heart drop and butterflies began to form in the pit of her tummy.
“Please sit, have a drink.” She sat down on the sofa, it was very soft and comfortable and it felt great to take the weight off of her feet. They were becoming quite sore after a couple of hours dancing.
“ It was a wonderful show sir” She said meekly.
“Thank you we always try our best to give the best for out fans.” Ne-yo opened a can of coke and sat down next to Maggie. He put his arm over the top of the sofa behind Maggie’s head and had a long drink.
“Thank you allowing me backstage with you, can I ask why me?” She blushed further not sure how to talk to someone who’s music had such an impact on her.
“ I have to be honest, since I saw that smile I wanted to see it again” He lowered his arm down from behind the sofa and gently ran his finger down Maggie’s side.
“AH!” She jumped at the touch and Ne-Yo moved his hand away.
“Whats wrong? “ He asked faking concern to his look of astonishment.
“N-nothing it tickled is all” She smiled at him and rubbed her side that slightly itched from the tickle.
“Oh your ticklish are you?” he said with a glint in his eye.
“Yes I am….wait no no don’t!” It was too late Ne-yo had put the coke down and began to gently tickle Maggie’s sides.
“Oh very ticklish aren’t you and such a cute laugh too.” His fingers squeezed at her sides. Maggie was at first shocked by the touch but then tried to protect herself but putting her arms to her side, it wasn’t any help it only trapped his hands their as she rocked back and forth.
“Eeeek! Hehe Haha no no donhohohon’t hah Eeeek! She squeeled as he sides were being tentatively tickled by her idols fingers. She could feel his fingers slowly work up her ribs. Her legs now began to flail and kick and her hands went to grab Ne-yo’s writs but they were too strong.
“Such a cute laugh and what a beautiful smile. So ticklish tickle tickle” He started to tease and it drove Maggie to madness as soon as he touched her underarms. “Eeeek! No Ahhhhh hahaha hehehe Eeeek! Stshohohop Pleheheeeek! Stop hihihit tickles so much Eeeeek!” The fingers dug into her hollows for just a few seconds before Ne-yo stopped.
“Phew haha that was mhahad. What are you doing now hehe?” Ne- yo took hold of Maggie’s foot and lifted it onto her lap. She shifter position so her back was against the arm of the sofa. He loved the feeing of being tickled although it was intense the butterflies it gave he in her stomach was delightful and she loved to laugh. She couldn’t take it for too long before it became uncomfortable but she would do anything to make this moment last.

Ne-yo began to unzip the side of Maggie’s boot, as he did this Maggie protested greatly.
“Oh my God no please!” She panicked slightly “ I mean please I-I have been dancing and they are all hot and sweaty you really don’t want to go near them please!” Ne-yo just smiled at her predicament.
“Oh don’t I now” He took off her boot and he was hit immediately by a warm musky smell. It was pleasant as he feet were kept very well and the was she used kept it sweet but not over powering but she was right they were damp with sweat and very pick from all the dancing.
“Wow you must have been dancing hard!” He said to her. Maggie’s face turned the colour of her foot.
“Yes I love all of your music” She lowered her head forgetting that her foot was on his lap. “Neo started at her heel and gently made circles around it.
“Tehehe hehe Oh God haha its so sensitive Eeeek!” She squealed as his finger trailed up her sole, her feet were very sensitive from all the dancing she had never felt being tickled like this before.
“Tickle tickle, wow ain’t you the sweetest thing” he said now making circles around her sole. Her toes were flexing and her leg was instinctively trying to pull her foot way from the sensation. She tried to block it out.
“Mmmmphhhh hehe grrhehe nnnnggg” She wasn’t doing bad until Ne-Yo began to tease her verbally.
“Aww look at you trying to hold it in. Don’t you like my fingers teasing and tickling your sensitive foot? So cute trying to hold it in c’mon give me a smile now” This teasing broke her in seconds as once again she squealed with laughter.
“Eeeeeeek! Hahaha n-n-no haha it tickles so much hehe w-why did I phihihick those shoes eeeek! “ Ne-yo stopped.
“I wanna try one more thing before I have to go for the party”
“Oh hehe and haha whatas that teehee” Maggie was still recovering from the last ordeal before he began.
“This” He said as he tickled just under her toes. The feeling was intense like a thousand feathers tickling under her toes, she was just glad he wasn’t using feathers.
“EEEEEK!! Oh God No! No! Nahahahah eheheheh EEEEK! Sthohohop!” She began to pound the sofa with her fists.
“too much too much!!! EEEEEk! Heehehe Ahhhhhhh! Hahaha no hehe more I cant stand my toes being tickled hahaha lihihike that hehe.” Each toe wiggled trying to get away from the ordeal no amount of concentration could block out the feeling her little toes were going through. He was apt at finding her spots and exploiting them and it was exhilarating.

The feeling stopped. Ne-yo put the boot back on and zipped it up.
“Thank you so much” he said “That was fun and I hope to see you again soon” Ne-yo pulled a ticket from his pocket and gave it to her.
“Thank hehe you!” she said excitedly “And um, I’m sure you will” Maggie then hurried outside too meet with Luke.

Luke was sitting on a bench outside the arena, it was dark and he had his headphones in listening to something very different from the concert. He only really went as it was a free ticket and he got to hang out with Maggie, if even only for a little while. He Notice Maggie come out and popped one of his headphones out.
“Hey what’s up…you look… worn out” Maggie didn’t notice but her hair was frizzy from the ordeal she had just been through.
“Nothing hehe” She giggles her foot itched as he tried to get rid of the tingling sensation.
“How’d it go?” he asked
“great” she said holding up the ticket
“Oh what’s that a ticket to the bloody moon?!?”
“No better!” She said with a smirk. “Annual VIP Tour Pass”.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back