• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My birthday explicit 2 payback m/f

purple2306

TMF Expert
sorry no photo... but 100% true!

I emailed my wife the other night it said the following.

""My goal from now till we begin is to figure out how to tease you erotically,
Make you want too cum, to yearn for my touch, then yearn for my tongue, then push you over the edge with my toys.
Here is a little something to think about.....

After the above happens.................
We turn you over onto your back and start all over again slowly."

She asked me to drop off our kid at a friends house, I was kinda bummed till I realized she was going to GET READY while I was gone. She took a hot bath, shaved her legs, her privates and soaked in some kinda oil that made her skin super soft.

When I got back she told me she was in the bathroom to get ready and let me know when she should come out. I ran all over the room getting ropes and tie downs and cuffs ready. I decied to go with a soft heavy rope for her ankles that is approx. one inch in diameter. I use a material tool holder for her thighs (they are huge 2 inch straps with alot of velcro there purpose is to wrap up large cords or tools) they also have attached a spring loaded c clip, so I just run a rope thru the clip, place the straps above her knees.

Before I get ahead of myself I forgot to dscribe what she comes out in.. She is wearing sheer black nylons and a silk robe that comes right near the crease of her thigh and butt, she looked awesome. She teasingly describes to me that when she runs her hands on the nylons it creates a tickling sensation.
I almost came! She tops it off by saying how soft her skin is, how she shaved everything!

I tell her to lie down on her stomach, she says that she really doesnt like that idea but since its my birthday gift she will go along with it. I quickly secure her at her ankles (no need to secure knees she is facedown) I attach the leather cuffs to her wrists and then pull the strap on the tie downs and within a minute or two she is immobile.

Now since I am being honest I have to admit some of the things in my fantasy did not go as I had planned. I had wanted her too cum while face down then turn over and do it all again. Well as we are both in our 40s my immagination kinda out did her and my flexability. What I mean is I was unable to reach her down below other then with fingers and toys. No oral.

Back to what happened. I kissed her down her back taking my time while at the same time running my hands over her thighs and butt, I started using light fingernails and less fingertips, I had released the flood gates, she immediatly started laughing and asking what about a warm up, I explained that it was all I could do to control straight torturing her to death so what I was doing was light and a warm up.

I moved my way down too her feet, now I thought I had her tied down good but when I touched those soft nylon feet she yelped and pulled her foot about 5 inches off the bed. Oh no thats too much movement I thought so I picked up a pillow and scratched down her sole with one finger, she laughed and jerked her foot off the bed again, I quickly stuffed the pillow under her leg, took a second pillow and lied it accross her ankle.

Oh no thats not fair she told me. I ran my nails slow but steady down her soles and back up the sides of her foot, she went nuts, I did this for a few moments and gave her a break. (remember I have to live with her and do want her to let me tie her up again) after her breather I went quickly to the other foot, same teasing up and down her soles, amazed at how soft they felt. I decided to give her another minute break, then while standing up I hit both feet at the same time, since there was no pillows holding them it was a bit harder to keep up with her flailing feet but I did ok.
Next I decided to untie her right foot, I had another tie down at the headboard on the right side, my plan was too tie a rope around her knee, pull it up and attach it too the tie down, so she is still facedown with her one knee up high and tied off. My thoughts was too be able to reach her happy place, but like I stated before I was standing on my head and could barely reach like I wanted. Before I forget I did use the sonnicare (the back side of the brush) on her privates, she went nuts and said it was too intense so I told her I would give her a break and flip her over. Since she didnt want to be on her stomach she didnt complain at all.

Now I have her tied toppless faceup on the bed, the same restraints hold her wrists out and slightly up (far away from her sides) the knee restraints are on and the ropes attaching are pulling her legs wide and towards the headboard just a bit so they dont slip down. and the heavy rope has her ankles immobile. To make it just a bit better I attach one rope around both ankles to limit mobility just a bit more.

I do love you too baby I tell her and start running my mouth all over her upper body, nibbling and kissing and while she is distracted a bit I turn on the vibrating nipple clamps (just on low) I make my way to her right armpit and notice how smooth they are, she mumbles that she shaved them too. I remove the rag for a moment thinking something is wrong, she tells me she shaved them and didnt put on deoderant after her bath so if I use a feather under her arms it wont get stuff on them.

I lie down and take a firm hold on her wrist cuff, she seems confused till I begin to lick her underarm, she let out the a cute girlish giggle that I have never heard before (and this is not the first time I have tickled her ) so I pick up the speed of my tongue and she is laughing hard now, I pick up the pace and begin to run my tongue on her ear and breath kinda heavy and she looses it laughing and trying to scrunch her shoulders to avoid me.
I give her a break a moment and go to her other armpit and do the same thing, I think this side is more sensitive then the other. I hear her cackling thru her gag. I decide to move down her body just a bit, I tweak her ribs here and there but no real response, nothing compared too her underarms.

I lie down in between her stretched out legs, I decide to try my fingertips on her privates and I hear a giggle, I tried a large red feather but it didnt do much so next I pick up the sonnicare, when I turn it on I see her head start shaking NOOOOOO. I tell her I will be gentle and barely touch it too her womenhood.
She laughs and jerks pretty hard, I say I am sorry baby, I thought you were tied tight (she is actually listening like I am saying anything worth listening too) My point was I wasnt holding her immobile and didnt want her thrashing too hurt herself I strattle one thigh and place the toothrush on her button, I am now hanging on tight while she goes nuts. I turn it off and tell her sorry I couldnt resist. She mumbles something I couldnt make out with the gag.

I tell her to hold very still, she cant see and doesnt know what I am up too, I take a we-vibe lube up the tip pull the nylons away from her body and slip the one side in, now anyone who doesnt know about a we-vibe I think they rock, one side gets inserted while the other side presses up against the womens clit. Its a bit of a pain because it moves (it can be inserted and worn durring sex too) but with nylons on they hold it in place pretty good. When it is turned on high it created a vibrating/tickling feeling nothing like a tickling machine but the effects are cool. She begins too squirm a bit and giggle. I press down on her privates and she says ooooh. I will let that get you warmed up while I play with these cute feet of yours.

I use the pillow again, this time accross her shin, I lie on the pullow and run my fingers all over her foot lightly, I pick up pace and before she can whine or complain I get up and switch to her other foot, pillow and all I begin to tease and nibble on her toes, she is giggling and pulling on her restraints a bit, I know she is not going anywhere.

I decide to try something else, I turn on the hitachi wand and press it up against the we-vibe, she moans and gives me that noise that it feels good...
I tease her foot with one hand and guide the hitachi up and down her privates, not applying too much pressure, I also have the speed on low , I have a speed control for it.

I decide to move myself back between her legs, the hitachi is still doing its thing, the we-vibe is still doing its thing, now its time for me to get in on the action.

I turn off the hitachi, I hear her moan noooo. I lift the nylons off her body and use a razor blade to make a small cut in the nylons, I remove the we-vibe and shut it off, I look and see her lips are poking thru the nylons, I run my tongue up her lips, I really hoped all the vibrating didnt de-sensitize her and I was not let down. A couple more strokes of my tongue and I see her shifting her hips a little I use the razor and cut a bigger hole in her nylons so now I can take all of her in my mouth, I give her the oral lashing of a lifetime, I added a rubber dong to move in and out fast while I am doing oral. The nipple clamps are also on high now.

Within about 4 minutes she comes, now I normally would untie her and make love, but this is my birthday he he...
I remove the toy, remove and turn off the nipple clamps, she thinks its over. I reach for her ankle restraints and at that time dive down and start again giving her oral.

She went nuts and spits out her gag yelling NOOOO I am too sensitive, it tickles so bad, why would you tell that too a tickle lover, I honestly only keps that up for one more minute and I quite, she was panting!

I removed everything off her legs and left her wrists tied, I entered her and quickly grabbed the hitachi, put it on her button and we made love, well I made love she kinda screamed that she already came and it was too much, I finished rather quickly because I was so turned on, my last thing was too take both feet into my hands while my orgasm was really close and began tickling those nylon soles one last time.

Well its two too one, she came twice, I only came once but damm what a day...

I think she wants a little payback, my thoughts that scare me and excite me is too first have an orgasm and tie myself facedown, I have never been tickled like that but it looked pretty intense, the orgasm before we play will make sure its intense. I am a mans man and never have worn or tried nylons but if they make them big enough I would love to see how that feels also.

Purple

May I be the first to say "thank you" for recounting your experience. Your wife is a keeper, pal.

Thanks, since I type slow that took me forever to write, I was wondering if anyone was going too comment...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back