• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planned tickle!

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
Right, this hasn't happened yet, but I'm mega excited about it so I thought I'd share it anyway!
I was texting my girlfriend yesterday as I was horny, telling her that I couldn't wait for her to come off (her period), she couldn't either (were both in our 20's). Eventually after a few texts, I started telling her what I was going to do to her, I told her I was going to strip her of everything except socks, tie her wrists above her head (to the headboard), tie her ankles together, then tickle and f**k her. I also told her that I've ordered her a suprise, I didn't tell her what it was, but it's a sleeping mask, a soft comfy one, so I can also blindfold her so she doesn't know what I'm doing to her and she should hopefully e really sensitive!
When we first got together her feet were horrible, hard, and minging, not soft at all, and she hates feet, hated hers being touched at all. So I never used to get the opportunity, but now I'm getting more and more opportunities to massage and tickle her feet, and she even said that she's starting to like it a bit!

That's it anyway.

Thanks Jim

Have fun if you can make a clip of you tickling her and post it in here for us all to see and hear her laughing.

I don't mind sharing stories, but unfortunately I won't be offering any clips/pics

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back