• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

midnite golf - Paula Creamer Suzanne Petterson

flugel1

TMF Regular
MIDNITE GOLF

Paula Creamer
Suzanne Petterson

Suzanne and Paula had been competing at the LPGA tourney on Oahu. It had been a great tourney. Paula played average but closed strong. Suzanne played well and won the thing. But they had both spent a lot of time on the beach. They’d spent even more time flirting with the 2 young club pros, Rick and Jack. The girls had gotten to Oahu early and after each day of practice they went to the beach. On Wed, the guys kinda figured where they’d be and wandered over to the beach.

The girls were flattered and enjoyed the attention and the bullshit. The guys kept talking smack about who would win in a match between them. The girls were pretty sure they would win and made that clear to the guys. Who, kept trying to find a way to make it happen. When the tourney started on thurs, both Paula and Suzanne found a yellow rose in their locker with a note saying “ we have an idea. But you need to focus. Good luck and play well.” This happened every day and both girls became a little smitten. They made sure they touched base with the guys before and after every round.

They kept prying and flirting and asking and trying to find out what the guys idea was. The guys were pretty tight lipped which just made the girls more curious. On Sunday after the round, when they returned to their locker they found a Tequilla shot, another rose and a note saying “Bikini Golf. Midnite tonite. Bets will happen. Bring any 4 clubs you want. Be there or know you can’t hang. Tee off on 10. And congrats on a nice tourney. We really hope you show”. Paula ran over to Suzanne as soon as she entered the locker room. When she opened her locker she just turned and smiled at Paula. “Well what do you think?” she asked.

“I don’t know, they are cute. And this has been fun. And I AM curious?” Suzanne said. “Me too. I really like Rick but I’m not sure about this bikini and betting thing. But he is cute and fun” Suzanne thought for a second “and they did buy us Tequilla” which was Suzanne’s kryptonite. “Lets get back to the hotel and talk” and the girls left the course, went back to their rooms. There they each found a dozen yellow roses and a letter. It read

“We really like you guys, and we think you like us. So instead of the normal hit on thing we wanted to try something sexy and fun. This is it. Meet us on the 10th tee in bikinis at midnite. Well be in swimsuits as well. Each hole will have a bet. We’ll play total low score wins on each hole. Loser pays the bet. There will be Tequilla. And you will be kissed. And you will lose. To learn more you gotta show up”

Paula’s phone rang before she finished the note. “Well, what do you think?” Suzanne asked. “I want to just to kick their cocky asses, but I do like the kissing thing” Paula said. “PC, you know their gonna try and get us naked, and probably more. Are you OK with that?” Suzanne asked quite seriously. “I think so, Rick is hot and I really like him. I’m not dating anybody and I’ll probably never do anything like this again. So…………” Paula hesitated. “You make the call” Suzanne said. Paula closed her eyes. “It’s just nine holes. How much trouble can we get into?” Suzanne smiled. “Guess were gonna find out around midnite” and she texted the boys a big ‘bring in on’.

At midnite, Paula and Suzanne snuck onto the 10th tee. Paula was in a mix and match bikini. Black top, pink, of course, and black polka dot bottom. Her hair was up under a very cool white fedora type hat. Suzanne was in a red and white stripped bikini with her blond locks flowing down. They each brought a driver, putter and couple of irons. They looked around for the guys. “You think they just set us up?” Paula asked. “No, they spent too much time, effort and money for that” Suzanne answered. The midnite sky was so clear it was easy to see the holes. The guys came around the corner each in a golf cart. “Hello ladies” Rick said. “They were each wearing surfer shorts and open Hawaiian shirts. Each cart had a cooler in the back. “Glad you came, this should be fun” Jack said. “By the way you guys look a – f ing – mazing. But bikini golf is shoeless.” Rick said staring at Paula. She blushed hard. She and Suzanne took off their golf shoes and threw them in the back of the carts.

Rick explained the game. “There are nine bets in these cards. Winner picks. You can pick first. Each hole starts with a kiss, and the bets carry over if no one wins, so its possible that no bets ever get made after the first hole. Are you cool with that” and the girls looked at each other and cracked up. “We’re here at midnite, in bikinis, playing 9 holes with you 2 horndogs with a wetbar in your cart. I think it’s pretty clear we get the plan” Suzanne tried to explain. “So lets tee it up” Rick said and kissed Paula gently. Jack did the same with Suzanne.

“Suzanne, as champ why don’t you determine the first bet” and Jack offered her the 9 envelopes. She looked at Paula and grabbed one. She grabbed hole 7. When she pulled it out and read it she smiled. “ Losers must give brief shoulder rub to winners before next hole” … “Rick I’m alittle sore how about you” Jack said and Rick just smiled. The guys hit it down the fairway and the girls followed. The girls were in one cart and the guys in the other. They each hit it one the green. They 3 missed their birdie putts and Paula had a 12 footer. When she drained it both she and Suzanne started moaning about how sore they were.

They drove over to the 11th hole and Rick started to massage Paula and Jack did the same with Suzanne. After a few minutes Rick said “time to tee off” and while still rubbing Paula’s shoulder leaned down and kissed her again. And while kissing her he tickled her sides. She giggled and jumped and broke the kiss. “HEY, not fair” She said smiling. He just smiled back. “U Ticklish PC” and Suzanne goosed her and she giggled “Oh, she’s ticklish” Suzanne said and tickled her again. “Suzanne” Paula complained. “Okay winners, pick again.” And Jack offered the 8 remained envelopes. Paula picked this time.
She chose hole 4. “If you lose a ball, you lose a piece of clothing” and the girls rolled their eyes. “What” Rick said. “Told ya” Suzanne looked at Paula.

11 was a par 3 over some water and Suazanne and Paula just shook their heads. They both hit it near the green off to the left. Rick knocked it on. Right before Jack hit Suzanne came up behind Paula and slipped her arms around her “ how much you wanna bet one of these holes is trying to get us to make out. Should we practice right now”. And she leaned in to kiss Paula, but didn’t . Rick laughed hard and Jack put his shot in the drink. “OH< tough break. Better lose something there stud” Suzanne teased and then tickled Paula. “Damn it Pettersen” Paula said as she slapped Suzanne’s hands and giggled. Jack smiled and took off his shirt. The girls won the hole due to Jack in the water.

The next bet was “Losers do sexy dance for winners”. “Yeah like you guys can do a sexy dance!” Suzanne exclaimed. “Only one way to find out” Jack said, kissed her and teed off. To the disappointment of both carts they split the next 2 holes. On 14, a shortish par 4 everybody tried to reach the green. Nobody did but Rick missed his iron and was short. Rick was right on the fringe of the green. “Nice shot, short stick” Paula teased. The other 3 were with in 15 feet. Rick was off the green and chipped first. His chip was up the hill about 45 feet. He hit it perfect and when it curled into the hole the guys jumped around like they’d won the Masters. Rick grabbed Paula around the waist and lifted her up and tickled her sides. She laughed, and squrimed and kicked her feet. “Ok, hot shit show me what you got. And you may have to do more than that later.” He kissed her neck. She could barely pull her putter back and missed. And so did Suzanne. Jack 2 putted so the boys won.

So the boys leaned against the cart, filled up some Tequilla shots and waited. The girls did the shots but then looked questionably at the guys. “How can we sexy dance without sexy music” Paula asked. “we can fix that” and Rick hit his Iphone. Katy Perry’s “I kissed a girl” came playing and the girls started to jump and dance around. They played up the sexy and kept getting close to kissing each other and pulling away. Suzanne went around behind Paula and started to run her hands over her body as they both shimmied around. Suzanne was kissing Paula on the neck.

Then they started to rub up against the boys and get close to kissing them and pulling away. And then Rick grabbed Paula and kissed her deeply. And she kissed back. Suzanne was teasing Jack by grinding into his groin. He goosed her sides and she giggled and ran away. He started to chase her around the cart. He tackled her to the ground and started to sing into her face “I kissed a girl and I think I like it” and he kissed her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him.

They finally broke the clinches and moved to the 15th. Rick picked an envelope. It said switch cart partners then pick again. So Paula moved to Rick’s cart and Jack to Suzanne’s. When Rick picked the next envelope he smiled and just tossed it to Paula.
When she read it her eyes got huge and her head jerked to Suzanne. “Loser plays next hole naked” she read out loud. “Told ya” Suzanne said not really being too upset at how this was going. They split 15 with a bogey for all. “One putt and you would have been naked and I would have gotten to see the real PINK Panther” Rick said. Paula slapped him playfully. “ One putt and you’d be doing the naked dance, so there” She came with a weak rejoinder. “Naked or not, I can make you dance” he grabbed her and pulled her on his lap and he started to tickle her sides. “YOU SHIT>>>>>>>>STOP TICKLING ME>>>>>>>>” she giggled. “Dance…..Panther…Dance” and he tickled away…under her breasts, in her pits, on her sides. “YOU >>>>LITTLE>>>SHIT>>>” He stopped …..But she didn’t move away. She wasn’t crazy about the tickling but Rick’s kissing and having his hands on her was having quite the effect. The Tequila was probably helping as well.

They drove to 16 and before they got out of the cart to tee off, Rick took Paula’s face in his hands and gently looked into her eyes. “Do you have any idea how amazing you are?” And she couldn’t move her eyes from his. He kissed her as deeply as he’d ever kissed any woman. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She wrapped her arms around him and opened her mouth to his. Suzanne and jack were having more flirty fun. He kissed her and she said “My turn” and she kissed him down his chest and right above his bathing suit. She could feel his erection, and she gave him a little squeeze. “More where that came from, but you’ll be naked first” and she teed off and killed it.

Jack walked to the tee and hit good one, too. Suzanne snuck into the make out cart and started to tickle Paula on her sides. She broke the kiss and tried to get away and then Rick jumped in. She was laughing and shouting “YOU GUYS SUCK>>>>>>>CUT THIS OUT>>>>>>>>>I VE GOT TO HIT>>>>>>>>>>>” “I Know what Rick wants to hit” Suzanne teased and tickled Paula under her arms. “SHIT>>>>>>>” she screamed. She kept trying to get away but both Rick and Suzanne kept grabbing and groping her and pulling her back. They were both enjoying tickling and feeling up the very ticklish golfer. “SUZANNE>>>>>>YOU’RE MY FUCKING>>>>>>>>PARTNER” Paula yelled. Rick was exploring her wonderful body and was enjoying every minute. Paula finally was able to jump over Suzanne and she headed to the tee. Her top was about halfway off thru all the tickling. She adjusted it. Her libido was more than halfway off.

“Your turn” Rick smiled and grabbed Suzanne and pulled her over his lap and started to tickle her. “YOU FUCKING SHIT” she screamed and wiggled all over his lap as he tickled. “Hey that’s my partner” Jack smiled and grabbed her off Rick. “Thank you, my hero” she teased. “Hero, my ass” he said and then threw her over his shoulder. “I thought I was your partner” Rick said. Jack just shook his head and smiled and started tickling Suzanne right below her bikini bottoms.. “GAWDDAMNIT>>>>>>>>YOU SHIT” she said as she wiggled and giggled on his shoulder. “Hey u 2, keep it down. I’m trying to hit” Paula teased.

Paula drove into the fairway and Rick stepped up to the tee. “Hey Rick let me give you a tip” she flirted. She walked over and stood behind him and put her arms around his waist. She pressed her breasts into his back.. “I think you should turn your hips a little more like this” and she put her hands on his sides and tried to tickle him. He just stood there. “Nice try, unfortunately not ticklish. Unlike someone I know” and he reached for her. “Shit” she said and slapped his ass and ran to the cart. Rick hit his shot and headed to the cart.

When Rick got back in the cart he said “Nice try” As they drove down the fairway, Rick started poking at Paula again and she just giggled and slapped at his hands. He was poking her sides and grabbing her knees. She knew he was trying to distract her so she would lose. But the more he tickled her the more she wanted him naked. Everybody hit their irons. As they approached the cart Rick said “I’m being kinda a sexiest dick, you want to drive?” he asked. “Yes, you are a sexist dick” she said smiling “AND You just want to tickle me, so no” Paula said semi firmly. They got to the green and both got out of the cart. “You’re right I do” and he grabbed her and tossed her in the cart and grabbed her feet. As he scrapped his nail across her soles she was screaming and laughing so hard she could barely move. “YOU STUPID ASS>>>>>>>>STOP TICKLING ME>>>>>>” After a few minutes he stopped and licked the inside of her left foot.. It sent shivers threw her body and she was heaving for breath. “DICK” she smiled as she whispered. “I know what youre trying to do. But you can’t distract me, you will lose this hole and you will be naked” she vowed. “I’m hoping for a different outcome” and he licked her other foot and she shivered again.. They went to there shots. Paula’s body was on fire.

Everybody was on the green. Rick was away and Suzanne was closest. Rick and Jack both missed their putts but tapped in for par. Paula hit her first putt and was 5 ft away for par and Suzanne about the same for birdie. Suzanne looked at her partner and asked “You or me” Paula looked at it and traditional match play format said “Let me make par and then you can make it and they’ll be naked”. The girls high fived. Paula looked over her putt. Rick and Jack were trying to do the sexy dance to distract them. Paula just smiled and looked away. “Get ready to drop em boys” she boasted. Truth was this was a big putt. If she made the putt they could make the guys strip…….., but if she missed Suzanne had to make or they were naked. She lined up her put and stroked it. It caught a corner of the hole but lipped out. Paula threw her putter in disgust. Suzanne focused. She made a good stroke……………But she pulled her putt to the right.

The guys went crazy. Happy dance and high fives all around. Paula was stunned. Suzanne just shook her head. “Told you” she said again and took off her bikini top and tossed it to Jack. Jack was smiling. Paula walked back to the cart in a daze. “You’re not serious are you” she asked. Rick just tilted his head and smiled. “A bet’s a bet” and she didn’t know what to do. She’d never been naked with anyone but a boyfriend or in the showers before. She looked over at Suzanne and her beautiful naked ass was sitting on Jack, grinding and making out. She walked behind the cart and took her top off, and then after a minute wiggled out of her bottoms. She kept her hat on. She climbed on the back of the cart. “Go ahead” she said. “Paula, I’m not leaving til you’re up here. It’s not safe, etc. IF I Have to come back and get you I will and you know I can. Get your amazingly cute ass up here.

And after a moment she ventured into the cart trying to cover herself.. He locked eyes with her as soon as he could and never left her eyes. “You’re ok here, you’re safe and you’re beautiful……Nice hat” and he moved his eyes down the path to the 17th tee. Paula smiled and melted a little inside. When they got to the tee box he grabbed her and took her in his arms. “You are the most beautiful………” and then he pulled her to tightly to him, and just kissed her. He kissed her hard. She was very turned on by being naked, by Rick, by the whole event and she kissed him back. She could feel his erection against her stomach. She could feel the heat from his kiss. Their tongues danced. His hands roamed her naked body. She was surprised she didn’t stop him. They made out for a while. Rick stopped the kiss. “I’ve tried to be as gentlemanly as I can, but I’m about to pass that boundry. And your gorgeous naked body is going to have to tee off. Which I’m going to enjoy beyond words. You wanna go first.” And they looked at the other cart. It was clear Suzanne and Jack were a shade more comfortable with the nudity issue, since his manhood was in her mouth. “There’s a idea” Rick said

“I’d better tee off, before you do” and she giggled and squeezed his cock thru his suit. He about teed off right there. She was emboldened. She was stunned at what she’d just done and what she was about to do. As she walked to the tee, NAKED, she felt a freedom and sexuality she never had. She was comfortable with her body, BUT this was something entirely new. She was embracing every sensation…the grass against the soles of her feet, the wind against her skin, her nipples erect, the feelings of desire in her body, the longing between her legs.. It was rare air. When she stood over her tee shot she made sure she gave Rick an exaggerated waggle. He enjoyed the show. Fact was watching the stunning, nude Paula Creamer was about to make him lose it. She flashed him her dazzling smile and stripped a drive. “OK, big boy…..your turn” and she sauntered back to the cart. He slapped her naked ass as they passed “Glad you noticed”. “I did” she said and stood proudly naked and leaned provocatively against the cart. He could barely take his eyes off her. And he pulled his drive left. “Shit” he muttered. “What tough to concentrate” Paula flirted.

He looked over at the other cart where Suzanne was enjoying Jack and vice versa. “Ok, Mrs. Johnson take the club out of your mouth…………..” referencing an old golf joke. Suzanne smiled gave Jack a quick kiss on the dick and walked to the tee. It was clear Suzanne was very comfortable with her nudity and sexuality. Might be Sweden, might be experience, might just be Suzanne but it did not seem to faze her. She hit her drive down the middle and just did a little happy dance for the boys. Jack was not as comfortable. He kept looking at the girls and pushed his drive way right.

Jack and Suzanne went to look for his ball and Paula and Rick went to look for his. He didn’t really care whether he found it or not. They heard Suzanne scream and giggle from across the course. “Seems like they’re getting along” Rick smiled. “Seems like we are too” Paula said, and for the first time she kissed him. He ran his hand along her breast and started to pinch her erect nipple. She moaned into his mouth. She held him tighter and he moved his hand down her stomach and teased her neatly trimmed patch. Paula was aroused and she knew it. Rick moved his hand a little lower and teased her. She broke the kiss and starred into his eyes. They said nothing but their eyes asked all the questions. Til Jack yelled “ Ok you 2, you gonna hit or what”

Rick took Paula’s breast into his mouth and nibbled on her nipple. She about exploded. He winked and went to hit his shot. Everybody hit their shots and finally made the green in 3. All were putting for par. Suzanne realized they hadn’t read a bet. “Hey, we don’t have a bet on this hole. Not fair. If PC or I make this putt, the bikinis go back on. What do you guys have to lose.” “Youre right, grab one” Jack said. Suzanne walked over the cart and grabbed an envelope. She walked back to the green and opened it. She smiled as she looked at it. “Tickle Paula to orgasm” and she smiled and leered at her friend. “WHAT” Paula screamed. “NO WAY” and she tried to run away. Jack grabbed her first. And the other 2 grabbed the naked golfer and started to tickle.

Paula fell to the ground quickly. There were hands all over her naked body and she was being sexually driven like never before. “FUCKUGUYS>>>>>>>” she screamed. The guys were tickling and groping and Suzanne went right to her ear. “You’re so fucking hot were getting you off right here, right now.” And she kissed Paula. Paula had never been kissed by a girl but between the ticklng, groping and booze she kissed Suzanne back. “See I told you they’d get us naked” and Suzanne climbed on the brunette and stuck her tongue deep down her throat. The boys were tickling everything they could find and Suzanne was tonguing Paula.

The sight was driving the boys wild. Jack grabbed Suzanne and pulled her off Paula and started to kiss her. Rick laid down and took Suzanne’s place. She put her arms around him and drew in him in. He climbed ontop of her and she put her legs around him. She could feel his erection thru his suit. Horniness and desire had overtaken her better judgment. She ran her hands down his back and grabbed his ass and squeezed. He felt good. She ran her hands down inside his suit and squeezed his ass again. He felt better.
Their tongues were dancing and Paula’s body was electric. She started to pull his suit down.

Rick stood up and removed them. Paula got to her knees and reached around Rick and grabbed his naked butt again. She started to kiss his firm stomach. He stroked her head. She kissed his erection and started to lick it up and down. It wasn’t a monster but it was nicely thick. Paula didn’t have tons of experience but she was completely into the moment. She took him in her mouth and teased him with her tongue. She started to bob her head up and down. “Paula, that feels so fucking amazing” he moaned. She increased her tempo. Her jaw was getting tired. She hoped he was liking it. She was.

He gently pulled her off him and knelt down and kissed her. She could feel his dick bob against her stomach. She was dripping wet. He moved around behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach she could feel his dick slide in between her ass. She wiggled. He tickled her gently and she giggled. He moved his hands up and caressed her breasts. Her nipples were hard as little erasers. She placed her hands over his. He played with her nipples. She could never remember having this level of sexual energy and arousal. He started to move his right hand down her stomach. He was kissing her neck. She kept her hand on his. He reached her opening and teased her clit. “Gawd, you’re so wet” he whispered. “Water hazard” she giggled at her own joke. He silenced the giggles by slipping 2 fingers insider her. “SHIT” and she sucked in her breath.

He started to move his fingers in and out. She kept her hand on his. “OH>>>>>>>FUCK” she moaned and leaned back into him.. He started to go faster “RIGHTTHERE>>>>>>>>>OHMYFUCKINGGAWD>>>>>>>>>>>OHTHATSTHESPOT” .He had her bouncing with his hand and was about to explode himself. Suddenly, Rick saw a single head light in the distance headed their way. “SHIT” he said out loud and stopped pleasuring Paula. “WHATTHEHELL>>>>>>NOT NOW” she complained. “Look we gotta go………..now” and Paula saw the headlight too. “Jack………….Security Dan” and Paula and Rick ran to the cart. Suzanne and Jack were trotting their naked asses across the green hand in hand. The sight of the 4 naked golfers was very exciting to all. The sight of them trying to all get their clothes back on was pretty funny and they all broke up when Jack fell over trying to get his suit on.

They grabbed their putters and headed to the green just as the security cart pulled up. “Hey Dan” Rick yelled. “Oh it just you guys, we had a couple complaints” Dan said. “You know some midnite golf with the ladies.” And he winked. “ It’s cool with you guys we just don’t want to encourage it. Why don’t you guys call it a nite. Keep me outta trouble”. “Sure thing Dan, thanks” And Rick goosed Paula’s very ticklish ass. “Well that could be the worst timing ever” Jack complained. “Poooooorrr Baby” Suzanne teased” “We can always play indoor golf” Suzanne smiled and grabbed his package. Rick went over and picked up Paula’s hat and the bet card. The card read “Losers do a Tequilla shot”. He smiled broadly and laughed to himself. He walked over and put Paula’s hat on her head and kissed her.

He walked over to the other cart and kissed Suzanne. “Nice Bet” he said and handed her the card. “Thought you might enjoy it. I know I did” and she winked at him. Jack and Suzanne headed back to the hotel. Rick went back to the cart and headed to the hotel. He put his hand on Paula’s thigh. “Sorry we didn’t get to finish……………….the golf” he said. She put her hand on his and laid her head on his shoulder. “But we do have one more hole to play” she said and slipped his hand under her bikini.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back