• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiki's school days

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
ok. this is my first really short story. Or part. I just wanted to post something while i am working on the other ones.I hope you all like it. I would love some feed back. I'm sorry if there are misspelling and such. I did spell check it three times. ( I am bad at editing) Comment both good and bad and if you want any more or not. Thankies for reading it. ^.^

Kiki was a small, collage girl. She was only about 5 ft 6 inches of so. She had small perky breast and a toned body from swimming all the time. There was nothing more that she liked the driving, swimming laps and floating in the water. She had long brown hair that came a few inches past her shoulders. She kept it cut straight keeping it neat and never messy.
Right now Kiki was floating on the water with her eyes closed relaxing from beating her time earlier in the swim team. Most of the school was asleep but a few people so she was completely unaware when a tall male stepped out of the locker room into the pool area. He was a runner and spend his free time lifting weights, reading, swimming, staking and wrestling with his friends. He was a big guy as well, broad shoulder and staling at 6 ft 3 inches. His hair was combed back and cut just a little bit lower than his next. A few people always teased him with his hair that long and his eyes being a deep brown he looked a little bit like a girl.
He slid into the pool and swan over to Kiki who was still floating not knowing he was coming closer until the ripples his her sides. “huh?” She opened her eyes and saw him standing next to her and scream also reflexing curling up making her sink into the pool. “Whoa, Whoa, I got you just calm down.”
He grabbed her arm and it wrapped around her waist and held her up. “ See? Relax.”
Kiki let out a breath. “ Thanks, Jayson.”
“Oh you know my name? Cool. I thought.. it was just me.”
“ Oh yeah, I know you. I mean we are both good at sports so, I know of you and plus we are in the say Chem class. You seat behind me.”

“ Yeah I do. Which reminds me of something. Why don’t you seem to like people touching you?”
“umm.” Kiki face’s started to turn red. “ Well.. umm.. I just.. It is not like I don’t want people touching me it is just.. Eh.. I don’t know how to explain it very well.”
“ Body sensitive?”
“ Yeah, I guess you could say that.”
Jayson smiled and slide a finger down her side. Kiki jumped and squirmed into his arms further. “ Stop! Stop it!”
“ Oh? You are ticklish. I see.” His lips curled into a grin. He always wanted to tickle a girl like Kiki but just never found one. Now he could have fun until the pool closed.
He slid his finger back up to her waist and down to her hip and smiled when kiki squirmed more and stared trying to get out of his arm. “ Aww, dose that tickle?”
“Y-yes! Stop it.. I don’t like being tickled.”
“Aww..” He wiggled all five of his fingers up and down her waist and lightly scratched at her hip. “ Tickle tickle the pool nerd!”
“ AAAAAh~ Stop it STOPHAHAHAH! AHhhahahaha! Please!!” She started to kick and wiggle as much as she could in his arms, sadly for her she was so small and he was so big that one arm easily entrapped her body. She just managed to turn around into his arms. She pounded her fist into his back.
Jayson laughed. “ hey keep that up, it feels nice.” He started squeezing and pinches her sides with his hand that was holding onto her wiggle lobster clawing her other side.
Kiki was laughing so hard that tears were forming in her eyes. Kiki sensitive was always high, even in her family. She never liked people touching her because it either hut or felt really good. Unfortunate for her it felt good more than bad and the other things she felt the most was being tickled. Most people thought she was extremely ticklish if they accidently brush up against her and she bit down on her lip. Right now splashing around in the pool and trying to get away from Jayson tickling her into a coma she was rubbing her breast against his shoulder and part of his neck. Her nipple were already hard from swimming and being out in the cold air they were being rubbed very time she moved but she couldn’t manage to hold herself still. Even so Jayson fingers against her sides and hips were sent small shivers up her spine.
“ STophahahahahahsthahah sttoopphpagpapa. Nyaaaahahah! Not hahaNOTTHERE! PEALSEHAHAHA!”
A few finger found there was against the edge of her swimsuit against her butt. She was one of her most sentive spot. Her butt, thighs, lower parts of her side, breast and ears. She squeezed her legs together and drug her nails into his skin trying not to let a moan slip out.
Jayson laughed and suddenly reached around her and tickled the outside of her arm pits. “ACKHAHAHA!” She jumped forward again making him catch her with her ass next to his chest. “Don’t fall. Silly.”
“Then stop tickling me and put my down.”
“ No way, not until you tell me why you don’t like people touching you!”
“ I already told you!”
“ Fiiiiiiiine I’ll just have to tickle it out of you.. then. Maybe your thighs or feet.” He grabs her leg and bent it backwards so her ankle was touching her butt and held it with the other arm.
kiki shared to panic. “ no! no no no please stop. Let me go already!’ She started to pushed against him.
“getting closer…gonna get you” He lightly started to flick a finger against her swimsuit line staring at her thighs making his way over her butt.
“eeeeepp.. epphahaha..hehehehehe stop…stp..heheh” Kiki started to giggle like a school girl wiggling around. She drugs her nails into his back again and ended up rubbing her breast against his shoulders. She could feel the area in-between her leg getting hotter. “please hehehe.. I already..hehehehe told you. Eeeeeppp hehe. Let me go.”
“ then tell me.” Jayson smiled evilly and slowly slide all of his fingertips down her thigh slowly and over then up around her butt. Kiki gasped before biting her lips again. She squeezed her eyes shut and closed her legs tighter. She could feel herself start to slid down her thighs.
Jayson circled her ass with his finger and kept lighting wiggling them and giving a squeezed before kiki couldn’t hold it in anymore and her moan slipped out between her giggle.
“EEEheehehehehhe…stop…stopaaahahaha..please…aahhnyaaahahaha, please…I’m begginhahaha youuuahaha.”
“Begging huh? Sounds like you are enjoying it to me.”
Kiki face was completely red. “ haaa! Ep! Haaha stop..haha epp! Hahahaha please.. I’m notthaha.”
Jayson laughed. “ I think you are.” He racked his finger down the sole of her foot causing her to scream and burst out with gut wresting laughter.
“Ah, music to my ears. I love your laugh it is so cute.” He stopped so she could catch her breath. “Better now?”
Kiki let out a breath and went limp.” Yes. Now let me go..”
“Alright.”
Jayson dropped her underwater and she stood with her feet on the floor of the pool and wiped her wet hair out of her eyes. “What was that about?” She started to swim away.

“You just seem to be by yourself a lot I thought you could use a laugh.” He swam after her and got out of the pool. “I found out why though.”
Kiki paused before getting out of the pool and looked at him. “y-you’re not gonna tell are you?” He face was red again.
“I don’t have a reason. Not like you really need a reason to be embarrassed by it.” Jayson smiled at her. “I know lot of people that are extremely sensitive and get horny from being tickled. I don’t know why though but I’m not complaining.” He patted her head before walking away. “See you around. Hope we can have some more fun together real soon.”
Kiki sighed and went into the locker room and dried off. She grounded still not believing what just happened to her and prayed that she wouldn't ever see him again. Too bad for her that the new semester was starting and they were about to be roommates of the jointed dorm rooms.

yeah.. this is like my first shorted one.. i have 2 longer (ish) ones that i cant seem to get done.. so im like i need to post something so here.. if you like it i will add more to it. I am getting more idea i just don't know if i should post them or not >.< but thanks everyone ^.^ i really love the feed back

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back