• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Killer tickler

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
I remember reading on the website L'initiations there was a recalling of the exploits of one of the first serial killers called Dr.Watson but his real name is Herman Webster Mudget. He had his victims strapped down on a plank then started a machine that would tickle their soles to their death. the website is www.linitiation.com/referenc.html then go to urban legends.

You forgot to say that the whole fucking thing is in french!!!

Well, you don't need Google to understand the story, you just need to be French !

Well, whatever language the site's in, that's a great find! Good one, rajee. :)

Never heard about his tickling exploits, but he used to be called "The Torture Doctor". He would kidnap women from near the Worlds Fair, and if I remember correctly he'd also rent out rooms and kill the single women. He liked to put people in a big trunk and pump in gas. And he's one of us!

Me just intake the intranslate of the site in the French. Not comprehenseively faithful, but I had much laughter at the innaccuracies of the egg. Not an issue in total, but enough for the milk to cause tremmors! Viva Google!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back