• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking Down Anna: The Ticklish Spy (M/F)

ninjax789

Hi guys, this is my first tickle story.
Sorry if it’s too long
Hope you enjoy! :)
Max Collins works as an interrogator for the Army. He was known for breaking all of his captives. He uses many devious tactics all to break them. One day, he received orders from his Commander, to extract information from a captured spy who was caught stealing their top secret files. "She's been here all day and still won't talk" , said his Commander. "Don't worry" said Max. "We will know what we want by tomorrow". "All right then, what do you need?" asked Commander. "Strap her onto a table inside a soundproof room" Collins said. We wouldn't want to attract any unwanted attention". After some 20 minutes. Max walked inside of the soundproof room to find the spy strapped down spread eagled, still fully clothed and totally immobilized. "I will ask you questions that you must answer or else". The spy simply kept silent. "First question, your name". But the spy simply ignored him. He walked over her face to remove the mask that has been covering her face. "Wow, what a pretty face" he remarked. The spy had long dark brown hair and hazel eyes, the type that most men would want in a woman. "OK, still not talking eh" Max said in an annoyed tone. He slowly unlaced her shoes and removed it along with her socks. He stroked his fingers in both of her soles but she had no reactions. "Not ticklish there" he said in a silent voice. He hovered his fingers beside her sides. "How about here?” He poked her sides with his fingers and after a minute, he noticed she was moving side to side. "Aha! Just as I thought" Max said teasingly. "I wonder how ticklish you are without your clothes on.” He unzipped her jacket and unbuttoned her polo from the bottom. He lightly grazed her sides and her stomach. The spy was holding in her laughter. But she was moving side to side more violently. "How about your ribs?” He grazed her ribs lightly. The spy let out a few short giggles. "I'm going to bet your underarms are VERY ticklish". The spy now felt nervous and she was sweating even though the room was air-conditioned. Max continued to unbutton her polo until it was completely open. He noticed that there are long hairs coming out from her armpits but not too many. "She forgot to shave, Awww, are they ticklish?" Max said teasingly. He slowly moved his fingers from the insides of her arms down to her hairy armpits. He twirled the hairs and circled his finger in the center. The spy was silently laughing but she knew it won't be long before she REALLY laughs. "Come on you need to laugh". He said as he dug his fingers in the hollows of her underarms. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! The spy could no longer resist as she was EXTREMELY ticklish. He also dug his fingers back into her ribs, sides, tummy and underarms again. This went on for about 30 minutes until... HAHAHAHAHAHAOOKAYYYY ITSSSSSSS ANNAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA ANNA DAVIS!!!. "Anna Davis huh". He stopped tickling her and Anna was panting heavily. "Next question: Who sent you" Max asked. "NO! You won't get that out of me!" Anna looked at Max in the eyes with determination. "Defiance, I love that in a captive" said Max. "Let's go down shall we?" Max unzipped her pants and pulled it down until her ankles, He pinched the area above her kneecaps causing Anna to shake her legs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHAHAPPP! But Max didn't let go of his vicegrip. "I forgot to tell you, these bonds get tighter the more you struggle" Hearing this, Anna tried to hold still but she was still laughing in silence. He moved up into her inner thighs and lightly grazed the skin there. "No one can withstand having this area tickled" Max said and he wiggled his fingers in her soft inner thighs and crotch . Anna was thrashing at her restraints trying desperately to escape her bonds. But to no avail. Her inner thighs were here most ticklish spot along with her underarms, breasts, and her private parts. This continued for about 20 minutes."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAYOKAYOKAY JUSTTTT STAHAHAHAPPP!!" Anna screamed. Max stopped and allowed Anna to breathe until she can speak clearly. "My boss is Commander Johnson" said Anna still panting. "Third question: Where is your base located"? Max went up and removed her bra to reveal her huge breasts. "Are your breasts ticklish Anna" Max asked. Anna kept silent and looked away. Max knew the answer and took a feather from his pockets. It was an Ostrich feather and it was totally unbearable. Max circled the feather on her areolas into her nipples. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONONONONONONONON STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP. Max stopped the feather tickling and used his fingers and tickled the sides, undersides. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Anna was going into hysterics from all her laughing. Max continued tickling her breasts alternating with the feather and his fingers for another 30 minutes until Anna started talking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MYYYBAHAHAHASEHAHAHAHA IS ATHAHAHAHAHA THE AMAAHAHAHAZON JUNGLE HAHAHAHAHAH!!! “Your base is at the Amazon Jungle” Max didn’t stop tickling her breasts. YESSSS HAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME GO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Max stopped tickling her and Anna was so relieved. “Last question” Max said. “What more do you want from me?” Anna asked in a desperate tone. “Our security system is the toughest one yet, no one can enter unless you know the password, only us can enter, how did you get in?” Max asked. “I cannot tell you that” said Anna. “Why not?!” Max said in an angry tone. “Because she will kill me if I anyone else knew” said Anna. Max put a tape in her lips and pulled down her panties. Anna was now naked in front of Max. Max tickled Anna’s hips and the area just above her crotch where the upper and lower body meet. MMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!! MMMMPHHHH!!!! STPPPPPPP!!!! PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Anna jerked back and forth trying to get away from Max’s tickling fingers. After tickling that area he took out his feather and stroked her crotch and pussy lips MMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!! MMMMMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!!! MMMMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!! Anna was now screaming in frustration thrashing at her bonds but still to no avail. After about 10 minutes Max took away the feather and put it in his pocket. He tickled her hairy pussy, groin and crotch with his fingers for about 25 minutes. MMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHH” Ready to talk Anna?” asked Max. Anna nodded and Max carefully removed the tape. “Okay, the one who told me the password was Officer Victoria Mason” said Anna who was now completely exhausted. Max dialed a number on his phone and told his Commander what he knew. “Hey, aren’t you going to let me go?” Anna asked in a nervous tone. “The bonds are hard to remove; we have to call in an expert to remove that. Until then, MORE TICKLING” Max said “NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Anna screamed as Max tickled her again.
The End

A very good first story; don't worry about it being too short. I'd have loved it to have been even longer :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back