• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A story just for you. M/M

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
Dear TMF readers,

This is a scene I had to cut from a much larger work. My editor said that I had to cut it. The Star Trek community, at large, would be better without it. When one is trying to get published, you listen to your editor. The working title is "Bringing ghosts into the light".

The plot summary is there is a huge being smuggling operation operating just below The Federation's radar. It has been going on for over 100 Earth years. Star fleet convinced Captain Picard to let Data go "undercover" as a apprentice to Quadrant K.
Quadrant K is a group of various beings that specializes in capturing young children and raising them as various slaves and servants.

This scene was cut from Chapter 12. Data has been gone from the Enterprise for 5 months. No one from the crew, including Picard, knows exactly where he is. Geordi, Worf and Riker were on a basic, fact finding mission exploring a new Class L planet. They accidentally ran across a way station for Quadrant K and have been captured.
They have been detained in basic quarters modified into a cell. Starting from Chapter 12 , page 22.

Riker sighed as he looked at his watch for the hundredth time.

"That is not going to make the time go any faster." Worf quietly stated.

"They could tell us What the Hell is going on!" Riker screamed at the door.

"Commander, raising your blood pressure is not going to help anyone." Geordi commented.

"Geordi, I just don't like being ignored."

"Will, we have been out of contact for 4 hours." Geordi started.

"They have already extensively scanned the planet, at least, 3 times. We are obviously shielded and cloked. We could find no evidence of life, before now."

Worf stood up and waved to indicate the base.

"Captain Picard has tried to hail our captors. My guess is that they are not answering him. They are overconfident in their defense systems. Which is a serious weakness."

Worf's face twisted with anger. Riker and Geordi both nodded in agreement.
The base Commander Wonack smiled at the live security output.

"Commander, are you happy?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Sconor."

The Ferengi smiled at his Romulian Commander. Wonack found the gesture revolting as the Ferengi had horrible teeth. Wonack endured a lot from Sconor because he kept the best books in their entire organization.

"Our rising star is going to go and break the Klingon. Get every ounce of information he has about the Enterprise out of him. We will then cripple the Flagship of Starfleet. I have already called for backup. Our associates will remain hidden till we can safely capture the crew. Then..."

Sconor completed Wonack's thought.

"you can take over The Binding."

Wonack closed his eyes and let his imagination run wild for a moment.

"Sconor how good are you with massive amounts of currency?"

Sconor stood up straight and said: " I can handle anything you can throw at me."

Wonack smirked.

"That is what I like about you Sconor. Always up for a challenge."

The door to their room finally opened. Two Orion guards entered. They were heavily armed. Worf and Riker braced for a fight.

"Do not be stupid, human. A high ranking Starfleet Commander should not die so quickly."

Riker and Geordi shared a shocked expression.

"We know who you all are. We are just here for the Klingon. Our Commander needs information."

Worf knew his blood said to fight. His training told him to gather information. Riker and Geordi saw Worf wave them off and disappear out the door.

"At least our captors are civil." Geordi said with a shrug.

Worf was taken to a bare room with only 2 chairs and a table. There was no windows. No obvious escape routes, except the door. Worf could disable one of the guards but not both before he got shot.

"Under no circumstances are you to enter the room until Vincent comes out."

Wonack was saluted by both guards.

"Yes, sir."

"Vincent, prove yourself. Go shatter that bastard and help me take over The Enterprise."

Vincent silently nodded to Wonack and entered the room.

"He doesn't say much."

"No Captain Orntal. Does not matter he has never failed me at any task given him. Now stay and listen to the Klingon scream. I will show you the video later."

"Thank you Sir."

Worf watched as a cloaked figure entered the room. Worf picked up the steel table and threw it at the figure. It was easily deflected and sent crashing into the wall.

Who is this being? What species can do that?

"Is that the best you can do Klingon? I thought you would put up a fight."
Before Worf could process the voice he just heard, the stranger ,softly(?), tackled him and pinned him to the ground.

"Hello Worf. My name is Vincent. You will tell me everything I need to take over The Enterprise."

Data! What is he doing here?

"What if I refuse?"

"I will slowly rip the life from your body."

Data lowered his mouth to whisper in Worf's ear.

"Hello Worf. Just play along. The Commander of this base wants me to get information from you."

Worf bucked Data off of him and growled:

"Rip away."

Data smiled at Worf.

"I was hoping you would say that."

Data grabbed Worf around the waist and rolled him into a body slam. Data took all the force. Worf barely felt himself hitting the floor. He was staring into Data's eyes. They were now pink. The white hair completed the Albino look. Data wore the hood so he could talk without his lips being read.

"Worf I will not hurt you. I need to make you sound like I am. That only leaves me with one choice. Sorry."

Worf's eyes bugged out.

"No, you wouldn't dare. I would rather be in pain."

"You can get me back however you choose. Also listen and remember what I will tell you. Picard needs to know this information."

Wonack quietly watched as Worf's eyes bugged out and Vincent shoved a ball gag into his mouth.

"Remind me, Sconor, to ask Vincent what he said to him. I want to know what can put fear into a Klingon like that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Let me see how tough you are Klingon. Also please do not remove that gag. I only want to hear you in agony."

Data's plan was simple. Gently rough up Worf's sensitive areas till he can not talk straight. Remove the gag and then question him.

Worf was seriously regretting ever threatening Data with telling Riker about Quinn. Worf used the shock factor of the statement to get out of Data's iron grip during a training exercise. Tasha left her teddy bear to Data when she died. Riker didn't know Tasha even owned a bear. So to Data it was the ultimate insult and betrayal of their friendship. Worf knew that Data would have seriously hurt him if it wasn't for Guinan's and Geordi's presence. It took a week after the incident before Data would actually talk to him off duty.

Data grabbed for Worf's left hip. Worf covered and spun out of the way. Data pinned Worf to the wall and massaged his left hip. Worf squirmed under the touch. Data knew it would look to the cameras like Worf was flinching in pain.

Worf threw Data to the ground to escape the touch.

"Bad move." Data growled.

Data grabbed Worf's right thigh and left knee. Worf immediately curled onto Data. Data could hear him giggling behind the gag. Data wanted him screaming.

Worf wasn't going to go down easy. Data knew exactly where to touch him. Worf was cursing his rare Klingon Emperor's Blood. Normal Klingon's were not ticklish. Only one half of one percent of Klingon males were born with Emperor's Blood. Only the highly artistically gifted were born with it. A great gift with one curse.
So Worf knew he was doomed.

Data hated to use this against Worf. When Worf finally surrendered to Data on the holodeck he was crying and laughing so hard he was screaming. Worf was also attempting to speak in a mix of Russian, English and Klingoneese. So only a trained linguist or Data could figure it out. Data's knowing little fingers made short work of Worf's will.

Wonack didn't believe his eyes.

"Do I actually see tears in that Klingon's eyes? Good boy Vincent. I am actually impressed."

Data's light touch was driving Worf insane. Worf suddenly understood where Data was going. He was going to turn him into a babbling idiot. Data kept whispering information to him while he was tickling him. Data figured Worf would only remember half. Half was better than none.

Data rolled Worf onto the ground and didn't let him up. Data was tickling the hell out of him. Thighs, knees and both hips. Worf was squirming with hysterical laughter beneath him. Only Data could hear the laughter.

The cameras were getting a Klingon writhing in pain. They were putting on a great show. Data decided Worf had had enough. Time for the kill shot. Data reached around Worf's neck and started kneading. Worf was flailing at Data. Data flipped him over and started playing with the ridges running down his spine. Worf was through.

Data finally removed the gag when Worf was beyond thinking straight. The guards turned with shocked looks at the noise coming from the room. They heard the Klingon screaming and babbling. Data started addressing the camera.

"Commander Wonack please record the information I give to you."

Worf could hear what Data was doing. He was feeding them the information to put the ship on emergency protocol. Data could be devious when he needed to.

The guards dragged Worf's half conscious body back to Geordi and Riker. They only laughed when they threw him in.

"What did they do to you?!"

"Geordi, when we get out of here. I am going to kill your best friend. Forgive me now."

Geordi started laughing and Riker looked very confused.

Sorry for dropping off the map. I can not take credit for Worf being ticklish. The first time I encountered the idea was in the STNG book called Masks. Wonderful book by the way. The Emperior's Blood idea is also not mine. It was mentioned briefly in another book. The title escapes me. The Emperior's Blood is extremely rare, 1/2 of 1% of all Klingon males. It traces back to Kahless and his court. Basically, the beginnings of organized Klingon society. All the singers, artists, dancers, painters, ect. are "blood born" to their creativity. The easiest way to test for the blood, besides genetic markers, is to see if your boy is "touch sensitive" or ticklish. Can't remember the Klingon word for it. So that is where all of the basic ideas came from.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back