• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife told me "Come here,,,you wanna tickle me baby?"

crap_game

TMF Master
Let me be perfectly clear, this is a rather short story but man I loved living it.

My wife and I don't get near enough alone time as we would like but we got away for a weekend last month. We checked into our room and agreed to meet our friends for dinner. Prior to our leaving for the trip my wife got my favorite pedicure, the french one that I have posted pictures of in the past. Her little size 7's were soft and smooth as silk. We met our friends for dinner as she wore her Uggs since it was still pretty cold. She was great company and very affectionate. We ate our dinner and she was a huge flirt with me all night. I couldn't wait to get her back to the room.

We got back to the room and she began to undress. She sat on the edge of the bed and asked me to pull off her Uggs for her. Of course I agreed and got down on one knee. I pulled off each black Ugg. It was so cute that her thin little black socks were pulled half way off her feet. Of course I helped them off the rest of the way. Her adorable little feet were warm, soft and extremely sensitive right out of the boots. I gently cradled her right foot with my left hand and gently glided my index finger from her heel to her toes and all along the base of her pretty little toes. Man the reaction was electric! She threw her head back and burst out in laughter. Her foot wiggled in my hand as her toes flexed and spread. She looks at me and say "Wow,,,I am really ticklish today, I think I may be in some trouble!" I didn't want to torture her too much, she was being so sweet and I just wanted her to be relaxed and enjoy her self.

She took the rest of her clothes off and she jumped in the shower as I watched a few minutes of TV then I joined her in the shower. We took our time making sure all our parts were squeaky clean. She got out of the shower first as I stayed in for a few. When I got out of the bathroom she was laying on the bed in my favorite Teddy, it is turquoise with black lace along the edges that comes down to just cover her adorable butt cheeks. She was laying there with her head propped up on a few pillows with her right leg crossed over her left with her delicious little foot dangling in the air. She looks at me and says "Come here,,,you wanna tickle me baby?" Now to be clear, my wife isn't one of us! She is not turned on by being tickled or doing the tickling. She is wonderful enough to indulge me and has off the charts ticklish feet. OK anyway, I was already pretty well aroused when I came out of the shower but when I saw her laying there and when she said that to me I was ready to chop wood! I crawled up the foot of the bed and gently began to tickle her right foot that she had dangling in the air. Her foot wiggled a bit and her toes flexed and she immediately began to giggle. I love to use just one finger and believe it or not the soft one tickles her feet the more intense it is for her. SHE IS FEATHER TICKLISH BTW. I began kissing her toes and her arch and she went into a fit of giggling laughter, throwing her head back onto the pillow. She totally submitted to her feet being tickled. Well I crawled up the bed and we began kissing passionately. I pinned her arms to the bed and used my mouth to expose her gorgeous breasts. I began tickling her breast ever so lightly with my tongue. She was moaning between giggles and her hips began slowly thrusting. Before I knew it, I had gently entered her.
She was warm and extremely wet. I raised up onto my knees and she placed her little feet on my chest as she played with her breasts. I continued to thrust in her and she put her foot to my mouth. Now she doesn't like her feet or toes licked but she loves soft nibbles and kisses. My beard and my lips were tickling her and again she giggled between her moans. In one quick motion I swung her left leg over and straddled her right leg. With her left knee up to her chest I re-entered her as she laid on her right side. This pins her right leg under me and man it feels great from that angle! Again I begin thrusting into her and she is in ecstasy. Her cute butt is peaking out out from the bottom of her Teddy and I begin to tickle her adorable butt cheeks with 1 finger, tracing the lines of her cheeks and down to the tops of her thighs. Right then she starts laughing out loud and moaning at the same time say "Oh my gooooooood hahahahha baby that reeeeeeealy tihihihihihihckles!" I was swimming in my head in full blown pleasure! Just then I reach down with my left hand and I begin to tickle her exposed and very vulnerable left foot. It was electric! I used just my index finger stroking her sole from her heel to her toes and back again like a pendulum, all the while still thrusting into her in and much increased pace. Well she just looses and bursts into full blow laughter! She can't move away due to the head board and my weight has her right leg trapped, not to mention she is loving me in her. I tickle the sole of her left foot, around the edge of her foot and trace circles around her delicate ankle bone. She is pounding the bed with her left hand and clutching at the sheets all the while laughing to the point tears come streaming out of her eye. Every so often she moans for a second but breaks right back into a deep and uncontrolled laughter. At no time did she say stop so I continued to tickle her little foot and pound her furiously until I exploded in her. I collapsed onto the bed next to her and she continued to laugh and twitch. She rolled over and kissed me deeply and asked "Did you have fun?"
Barely able to speak I nodded and said "Are you freaking kidding me?"

Hope you guys like it. This is a great memory and she promised to re-enact it very shortly! I can't wait!

Very cool story. My wife is the same way, she will tollerate it but deep down it doesn't do anything for her.
Oh well as long as they will tollerate it... we keep tickling!

Great story thanks for sharing it with us. I myself had tickled a lady while her husband was actually having sex with her and hey both said it was the best sex ever, his wife was laughing the whole time he was pounding her. She confessed to it being the best orgasm she ever had, and he said he exploded more into her while she was being tickled cause it turned him on to her being tickled while he was having sex with her. Anyway again thanks for sharing your story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back