• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

encouragement to readers

flugel1

TMF Regular
Just wanted to thank the folks who took time to read anything I wrote and, moreso, took the time to post feedback. Pro or con. The mods make it so easy to do it surprises me when I see stories with 200, 300 views and 3 or 4 replys.

My encouragement is take 30 seconds and share something you liked, or would like to see more of after you read. Chances are you will. If you've a got a critique, fire away. In todays world that seems to mean flame the thing and thats not what I'm endorsing.

I believe I speak for the bulk of the folks that post, writing the thing and seeing where it goes is half the fun. The other half, tho, is seeing what you thought. Just saying. Thanks

Well, I write and I read so I have different things to say:

As a reader, I always attempt to say something after I've read a work, mostly because I used to post stories and really appreciated it when I got commentary, you know. Even if it was just nice story. Usually I try to keep that to private messages, though.

As a writer, yeah I also really appreciate it when people come out to say something, mostly the harsh stuff that makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong. Actually, couple of years back in a poetry writing course I watched a few people read poems and get almost no response. Feels bad when that happens, man, lol. But anyway, yeah no I also always appreciate when people leave comments and encourage it. I also always try to respond to everyone that posts, out of respect you know?

Something. Mostly, I support this.

thanks for the fb. Send me to story you liked and liked and ill respond check out one of the flugel things and let me know what you think. thanks again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back