• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philippine Tickling Community?

StillWaters

Mabuhay! (To any Non-Filipinos reading this: nobody actually uses that in a conversation.)

I know a lot of the posts here are looking for lee's or ler's but I really just want sort of a headcount.

I've never had the opportunity to speak to anyone in person about tickling, and I'm not aware of any Philippine tickling community for us (Is there one? :eek: )

I guess I understand that with the conservative culture, fetishism and physical intimacy is looked down upon in the public eye but I still think there should be a way for all of us to share our interests.

Personally, I'd like to meet up with a willing lee someday but right now, I'd be satisfied with meeting countrymen who I can talk to about this stuff :wave:

bro i have posted a thread similarly to you, im living here right now in manila philippines, feel free to pm or add me, so you can get to know my no.i can give you my cp no. bro

heres my no. if anybody living here in philippines, 09065456470

Whatever happened to the guy making tickling videos there? I loved his work and had dinner with him once in Manila. I get to the Phils from time to time and I wonder if there are any female lees, subs or dungeons there.

I am planning to move to the Philippines in a couple of years. I am not Filipino though. I am Black. But like I always say "Filipinos are the Asian version of Black people!" Haha. Joke lang! There is nothing I love more than a ticklish Filipina! The awesome Filipino culture and food is just an added bonus! There used to be a few girls from the Philippines here on the forum but I haven't seen them in a while. Society in Philippines is actually becoming more liberal and open about sexuality and those things. Granted it's mostly the young people, Filipino society in general is still pretty conservative in comparison to say American sexual liberalism.

If you guys want to check out some cool shows and videos go to www.flippish.com It's a video channel based in the Manila. Their stuff is pretty awesome! I personally recommend watching One Night Stand, Men @ Work, and One Of The Boys.

Anyways, when I am finally in the Philippines I will definitely be annoying the crap out of my mga kaibigan with daily tickling. I'll also be on the lookout for female ticklees on the DL. Don't want to be wrongfully labeled as bastos! haha. Feel free to message me if anyone wants to talk!

I really miss the Filipina tickling from MyTickling.com (username: TTSEA on the forum). Does anyone know what happened to that site and if Cherry is still making videos?

Forum user C4S_44000 has some great videos featuring Filipinas!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back