• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan: Feeling Self-Conscious When You're 100 feet Underwater

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
One of the inescapable realities of living on the Chesapeake Bay is that you occasionally wake up on the wrong side of it. Now, my personal favorite way to solve this problem involved my sailboat, but this was not always practical. That's why we had this thing called the Bay Bridge Tunnel.

You drive most of the twenty-some miles on a bridge, but at some point you have to go under. The "Channel." Big ships are passing overhead. I was always nervous about being in a giant steel-and-concrete tube, 100 feet underwater,.. with the fucking Nimitz coasting along above me.

On this particular day, Susan and I were racing over to the Eastern Shore where I had a house under construction. And I am always impatient. But something went wrong in the tunnel and traffic was stopped. Some poor bastard up ahead had overheated or something,.... doesn't really matter. I went from zero-to-anxiety-attack in about five minutes.

Susan tried to cheer me up,.... calm me down,.... but the deck was stacked against her in the two miles of stopped vehicles ahead of us. I just slumped against the wheel of the Nissan pickup,..... I may have contemplated self-flagellation.

But ever the trooper I had married, Susan took decisive action. She slipped off her shoes and threw her legs across my lap. "Wanna tickle my feet?" she teased.

Well this was an interesting approach. I dragged one finger up her nylon sole and she giggled adorably. So I did the other foot, and I could tell that Susan was not trying in any way to restrain her laughter,.. she leaned into it as hard as she could go. Okay,... this was fun. Let the tickling proceed,......... and so we did.

But leaning back slightly against the driver side door,.... and with my window down a couple of inches, I became aware that I could hear a woman laughing hysterically somewhere out there in this 40-foot wide underwater tunnel. The potential for reverb was amazing.

I held my ear to the window,...... who was this laughing woman? And then it hit me,.... it was Susan. Her window was also down a couple of inches,.... her ticklish laughter was cascading out the window and echoing everywhere in the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Every other asshole sitting in that pipe was being treated to the sound of my loving wife's laughing,........ and I was instantly horrified.

I checked the rear-view mirror to see if the people behind us were paying attention. They were. I wanted to crawl under something,.......

I stopped tickling Susan's feet,...... "Can't you hear that?" I asked her. She looked solemn for a moment.

"What do you suppose people will think?" I pondered this. And for once, something went right,..... traffic started moving. I began picturing my first glass of wine at Chincoteague.

"You can leave your feet in my lap, sweetie."

Nice story. Thanks for sharing. Susan sounds like a real trooper when it comes to letting you tickle her feet. I love nylon foot tickling.

Nice story, awesome to have an accommodating spouse like that isn't it??

Great story. Perhaps some of the people in the tunnel knew what was going on and were envious. :D

Sounds like Susan has discovered a new approach for treating anxiety attacks. Congratulations on your success.

There's actually a tiny little epilogue to the story, but it doesn't really involve tickling. We made it out of the tunnel,.. finished crossing the bay at Cape Charles and hung a big left to head up the Eastern Shore peninsula.. Frankly speaking, you would have to be driving through Kansas to have a more boring experience.

Susan had kept her feet in my lap,.... sheer black nylons (we were going to a business meeting) She lifted one leg at some point and began stroking the side of my face with her foot. The Eastern Shore wasn't so boring after all.

I know what you mean about that tunnel traffic in Hampton Roads. My wife and I live in Norfolk and we're always in that mess. Of course the next time we're tied up like that I'll see if I can tickle her too :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back