• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady at work...(nylons)

nylonmaniac

So there is this lady at work who wears nylons in the office most days. I have asked her in the past if they make her feet more ticklish. She kinda laughed and said I don't know. When I asked her if we could test it out, she said no and kinda shrugged it off. Ever since, I'm pretty sure she takes note of me noticing her feet.

So, today was one of the warmest days so far this year. I went up to the coffee machine where she was. I glanced down and noticed what I believed to be nylons. So I dropped a stir straw on the floor so I could get a better look. Sure enough, she was showing a little toe cleavage in those beautiful hose. Anyway, I came back later and she was there again. We commented how warm the office was today. I glanced down and noticed that her feet were now bare. Without hesitation, she looked at me and said, "oh, yes, i took them off" with a sly grin and walked away.

Not sure how to pursue this....

If you mean for a story take it and run with it, good concept.
But if you are talking about pursuing her in real life, my advice
Is just walk away, sounds like a harassment suit waiting to happen!!
Just my opinion but take it for what it is worth, would make a great story
Though!!!

Nice story thanks for sharing. Good Luck in your adventure. Some women will willing play along with you and others will claim the sexual harassment thing so just be careful. If she ever tells you to leave her alone, or if you ask her out and she says NO. Then do not pursue it. If you ask her to go out with you and she accepts then maybe you have a chance of tickling those nylon clad feet. Let us know how it works out.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back