• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something wicked... F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I can't see her tonight. I have never felt this way about a girl before. Even one night is too much... My whole life has changed. And it has changed for the better because I met her. I am not a religious man, but I think the love we have could fill endless pages in a book that fate has written with an aching heart.

These thoughts ran through my head as I finished the last Bud Lite in the fridge and prepared for bed. My cell began to ring. I look at the screen. It's Mandy. Fuck Mandy. I've been done with her for over a year now. She just won't take the hint. I hit the cancel button and walk into the bedroom.

I walk in. My shirt comes off. Then my pants and underwear. I turn out the lights. I crawl into bed, plugging in my cell phone to charge overnight as I sleep. And I close my eyes. I dream.

I am on top of her... Her arms wrap lovingly around me... I am inside of her... Feeling her soft moist skin on my cock... The nerves in my penis are on fire... I tremble with each thrust... She sings softly to me... I cum inside of her... the cushion of her magnificent bosom makes me feel as though I am in the arms of a warm, trembling, vibrating pillow... My semen shoots inside of her... She holds me tight... She chuckles as I tremble in her arms... She strokes her fingers through my hair...

“Thatta boy” she whispers... She rubs my back... “I've got you” Her voice soothes me...

Then something happens... I feel a tickle... soft and teasingly on my tummy... I stifle a giggle and...

I jolt awake.

“What the fuck?” I look up and see Mandy. Her short blonde hair and face vaguely reminding me of Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodnight. She is dressed in a black corset concealing and pushing up her D cups and tight black jeans. Stiletto heals on her leather boots reminded me of the Sci-fi channel show, Black Scorpion. She looks down at me with a smile. I panic. I raise my arm to push her away... but I can't. I can't move my arm. I can't move anything. SHE HAS TIED ME DOWN!

“You bitch! What the fuck are you doing here?!!!”

She pats my head like one would a dog.

“Oh, stop it. I never gave you back your key, remember?”

She's right. It had totally slipped my mind. The break-up had been hard enough. I was just happy that she had gotten her shit out. It never occurred to me that I hadn't gotten the key back. I struggle with my bonds. She giggles.

“You never could beat those knots, could ya? Relax. It's just a precaution.”

“A precaution for what? That I would shove you into the oven like the witch you are???!!”

She gives me a devil's glare for a moment.

“Name calling won't help you. I just want to talk. You won't answer my calls. You won't give me a chance to speak my mind. It's not fair.”

I remember the infidelities she had committed during our relationship. The fetishists that would blow up her phone with texts like “please tie me again... I miss your touch...”. I would never go back to a cheater. Next to rape and murder, it is the one thing a person can do that can never be justified.

“Untie me and leave right now, or I will have you arrested.” I try to keep my voice calm and cool so she will see I am serious.

“That's no way to treat an old friend.” She says. She lowers her hand to my groin. She runs a finger up and down the length of my shaft. Up and down... After a moment, I begin to stiffen.

“See”, She smiles, “I just want to be friendly”.

She leans down and takes me into her mouth. I feel her tongue swirling along the tender patch of skin on the underside of my cock. I moan against my will. Memories come flooding back of her wonderful bedroom talents. Before long, I am hard as a rock. She stops and raises her head back up as her hand softly masturbates me.

“You missed me. I can tell. I know you've been seeing that...entertainer... but is she really the same lover I am?”

“She...” My loyalty kicks in and I look up at Mandy with a fierce gaze, “She is the love of my life! You will never equal her. You are a slut! No more! No less!”

Mandy stops groping my shaft and looks at me with a smile that sends chills down my spine.

“I can make you...”

I have no idea what she is talking about, but fear overwhelms me. It's no secret to anyone who knows Mandy that she has a dark side. I try to stay my ground.

“Let... Me... Go!”

She leans in until her face is only an inch from mine.

“I have an AMAZING memory you know...”

“Let... Me... Go!”

“I remember that the first couple of times you were inside of me...” Her voice was husky and sensual, “It always took a bit for you to cum... I came until I was sore but you weren't done. I had no idea how to deal with it... I was too tender after so many orgasms and it hurt when you kept thrusting.”

I knew what she was getting at and pulled against my bonds in a futile attempt.

“You certainly had a lot of stamina... until that night...”

I tried one more time.

“LET... ME... GO!”

“You were inside of me. I was on top of you. I held you tight. And my pinky nail grazed your side. That was the end of you. Hahaha. You came almost instantly. I wonder... are you still ticklish?”

“NO!”

“I believe... the spot in question... was somewhere around... here”

Her finger grazed a spot on my side just above my right hip. I immediately clamped my mouth shut. I am not ticklish today, I told myself.

“Yeppers. I remember. One stroke there and not only did you cum but you gave me the cutest little giggle.”

She grazed again.

“I miss that, you know. I miss hearing you giggle.”

And again.

“Won't you smile for me?

I give her the harshest look I can imagine.

“You are fucking nuts.”

She pouts for a moment.

“You know, I think the problem here is that you still feel somewhat in control. Big boy wants to fight. Let's fix that.”

She stands up and pulls down her pants revealing black satin underwear. I smell her wetness. My cock twitches. She sees it. She gets back on the bed and straddles me. My cock is still hard as I feel the warm satin against my manhood. She looks down at me.

“How in control do you feel now, Honey?”

There she was, on top of me. I couldn't move at all. I had been able to squirm before but not now. Not with her weighing me down. I felt panic. She wiggled her fingers menacingly above me with a playful smile revealing her perfect teeth. A joker grin that I was worried would be infectious.

I am not ticklish today, I told myself again.

“Don't worry. I won't hurt you. But I am gonna tickle you. I am gonna tickle and tickle and tickle and there is nothing you can do about it. And I know I am right about you because I just felt your cock throb when I said the word 'tickle'. Oh jeepers, there it goes again. Hehe.”

Her fingers wiggled, tickling the air. My lips were pursed.

“I can't remember. Did you ever meet my little brother, Ian?” She asked, fingers still wiggling. I couldn't recall. I don't think I had.

“He's Four years younger than me.” She announced, “When we were kids I used to play with him. I would tackle him to the ground and tell him that I was a tickle detective and I could pin point all of his tickle spots. He would squirm before I even touched him. He was really thin too, kinda like you. You could see his ribs with no difficulty whatsoever.

She placed her fingertips on my ribcage.

“I would tell him that the tickle detective was looking for the giggle box that was hidden in a brave little boy who had dared to doubt her power. That she would deduce just how to find it.”

Her fingertips began to stroke in a very gentle manner. She was absolutely right. My ribs jutted out. It was no problem at all for her to stroke her fingers in between them. So gentle. As if she was finger-painting.

I am NOT ticklish today.

“The tickle detective knows where the giggles are... She'll find them...”

She began to speak in a mock British accent.

“Let's examine the clues: The skin here is very smooth. That's a sure sign of sensitivity.”

The soft touch was making me want to squirm so bad. I AM NOT TICKLISH TODAY!

“Subject is showing traces of discomfort. Most notably the clenched eyelids and the quickened breathing.” She continued 'detecting'. Her fingers began to tickle my ribs with little fluttering motions. It felt like several butterflies were flapping their wings against my naked skin.

“There are noticeable twitches near the corners of his mouth. The giggle box is certainly nearby.”

Her evil fingers began to creep up near my armpits.

“Must consult my assistant, Madam Kicheekew.”

Her fingers were just under my armpits. She began to speak as two different personalities. One was the British tickle detective, and the other was the Chinese Madam.

“What do you think, Madam?”

“He is certainly showing signs of a struggle. He knows he can't move and it is my experience that boys cannot hide 'evidence' when you give their underarms a thorough search.”

“Ah. Jolly good idea, Madam.”

Her fingertips wiggled in my armpits. I tried to hide the grin forming on my face, but I couldn't. It was clear as day. The detective spoke again.

“I think our search is almost over. Don't you think, Madam?”

The Madam spoke up again now.

“Please call me...” She leaned in and looked into my eyes with that joker grin “...KICHEEKEW!!!!!”

I broke under the tease.

“Heheheeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

She laughed triumphantly.

“See? I told you. No little boy can resist the tickle detective. She always gets her man. Coochie coo, lover...”

“Hahahahahhahahahhhhahahahhahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe”

“Coochie coochie cooo! There's the giggle I missed hearing! Tickle tickle tickle! Oh, under the arms is terrible isn't it?”

She stopped for a moment and I tried to catch my breath.

“How are you feeling?” She rocked against my cock. The satin glided over sensitive skin. I moaned. She winked.

“That's good.”

She turned around so I couldn't see what she was doing. I felt a fingertip stroke up my left sole.

“Hehehe”

“Tickles?” She asked redundantly. Another stroke. This time along the instep.

“Hehehehe”

Another stroke. Under the toes.

“Hehehehehe”

“Feet are ALWAYS tickly. But I just want to play for a bit.”

Another stroke. The tops of my toes.

“Hehehe”

“They wiggled. Haha.”

Little nails fluttering near my instep.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

I hated to admit it, but it was fun. She was so playful. It was like a fun little tickle game.

“Whee!” She glided the nails up and down the length of my instep and arch.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe”

She turned to look at my giggling face and gave me a saucy look.

“My, he likes the tickles. He is just so happy right now. Just a little tickle on the bottom of the foot makes him giggle and blush. I love it. Coochie coo...”

“Hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Uh oh. The tickle machine is on the move!” She warned. I felt the fluttering nails on my ankles... then my calves... then my kneecaps...

“Tickle tickle tickle”

“Heheheheheheehehahahahahhahahahah”

“It's coming to get you! Whatever will we do?”

Tickles on my inner thighs. Panic overwhelms me.

“PLEEHEHEHEHHAHAAASSEEEE NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Oh no! It's coming for your privates! Be strong, Honey! Tough it out!

The fingertips reached my balls and ass-crack. My laughter crescendo-ed.

“HEHEHEHEHEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH”

“I can't turn the machine off! Hang in there, Baby! I know you can do it! I believe in you! Oh dear, it must be unbearable!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The spidery touches on my balls and my bottom were too much. I felt like I was going to pass out.

“Oh my! I can't imagine how all the nerves in your balls can take this punishment. The tickle machine is set on 'Butterfly kisses' mode. I can't shut it off! And your poor bottom is shaking so much!”

She leaned down and took my cock into her mouth again. I came within moments. She swallowed every bit of my semen. After a few minutes, she brought her head up.

“Now that I am done with you.” I have a little surprise for you.

Mandy hopped off of the bed and went to the closet. She opened the door and I looked inside the closet to see my girlfriend unconscious.

“Now, Colin. Let's see if the tickle detective can track her giggle box. Her name is Jenni, right?”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back