• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Bullied Girls Payback

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Sofia was a bigger girl with light, long, brunette hair, green eyes, light skin, and large breasts. She was wearing a green tank top, showing a lot of cleavage, Sofia was proud of her breasts, and blue jeans. But she hated school, because of Victoria. Victoria was beautiful, she had long blond hair, a smooth body, big brown eyes, a big bellybutton, thin body, and smooth skin. Though Victoria was beautiful, she was a slutty, spoiled, bully. She was in the popular group with the other beautiful snobby girls. She loved to pick on Sofia because of her weight, and
because she wasn't as beautiful as her, which wasn't fair because Victoria was the prettiest girl in the whole school.

Sofia was waiting for class to started in the upper lobby.

"We'll look, it's the stay puff marshmallow bitch!" Said Victoria as she walked up to Sofia in the empty lobby. Victoria was wearing a similar
green tank top and blue jeans. "Are you stealing my outfit puffy?"

"No, how was I supposed to know what you were going to wear?" Asked Sofia.

"I don't know, but how about you change?" Said Victoria. "Change into your gym clothes."

"No, you now what, I'm tired of you picking on me."

"Is stay puff trying to be tough?" Teased Victoria. Sofia chuckled and said.

"Well we'll so who's tough soon enough." And Sofia walked away, with a plan.

The next day, Sofia walked toward the school wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Victoria was wearing a dark blue shirt and blue jeans.

"You look like you've gotten fatter then yesterday stay puff." Said Victoria. Sofia looked behind her and Victoria was following her.

"Just who I wanted to see." Said Sofia.

"What do you mean?" Asked Victoria. Sofia ran up to Victoria and put a cloth on Victoria's nose and mouth. Victoria tried to get away, but

Sofia was to powerful, after 30 seconds of struggle, Victoria passed out.
Victoria woke up in a queen sized bed in a bedroom, red paint on the wall, and clothes all over the white carpet. Victoria tried to get up, only to be held back. Victoria looked down, her ankles were tied to the bed posts by leather belts, she looked up, and her wrists were also tied to
the bed posts by leather belts. Victoria tried to struggle free, but it was no use.

"Oh look at you." Said Sofia as she walked into the room wearing a tank top exposing her clevege, no shoes, and shorts. "Such a strong girl,
held back by only a few leather belts."

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Demanded Victoria, her body struggling.

"You've bullied me for too long, now it's time for my revenge." Said Sofia, as she unbuttoned Victoria's jeans, and pull them down, exposing
her clean cut legs, her soft thighs, and Victoria's green panties.

"YOU SICK BITCH!" Yelled Victoria, her big brown eyes widening, her body thrashing around, her heart pounding.

"Don't worry, I won't rape you." Said Sofia. "I'll just make you wish you never messed with me." Sofia ripped Victoria's shirt off, exposing
Victoria's soft belly, big bellybutton, clean armpits, and green bra that covered Veronica's breasts.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" Screamed Veronica.

"So desperate, and so sexy." Said Sofia.

"Please, I won't bully you ever again!" Cried Victoria.

"You need to learn your lesson first." Said Sofia. Sofia leaned down and blew hard into Victoria's belly.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Oh, are you ticklish?" asked Sofia as she slowly tickled Victoria's sides.

"No." Said Victoria as she held in her laughter, but Sofia knew Victoria was lying, because Victoria's belly was moving around trying to escape

Sofia's tickling fingers. Sofia blew hard into Victoria's belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Cried Victoria.

"I don't like being lied to." Said Sofia. "Lying only makes things" Sofia crawled on the bed and layed down on Victoria's legs "WORSE!" Sofia
started to tickle Victoria's feet.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA PLE-PLE-PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEE." Whimpered Victoria. Victoria
started to scream to help.

"Quit screaming!" Demanded Sofia.

"NO!" Yelled Veronica.

"Then then I guess I'm gonna make you stop." Said Sofia. Sofia took off her shirt and crawled over to Victoria's face. Sofia grabbed Veronica's

head, and put Veronica's head in between her breasts. Veronica tried to move her head back, but was stopped by Sofia's bra. Sofia grabbed

her breasts, and squeezed them around Victoria's face. Veronica could feel Sofia's breasts against her face. Veronica tried to get her head

out from Sofia cleavage, but it was no luck, Sofia was to strong.

"No will you stop screaming?" Asked Sofia.

A muffle Veronica replied "Yes I will, not get your tits out off my face!" Sofia did as she asked, and slipped Veronica's head away from her

breasts. Sofia started to adjust her bra, Victoria glanced at Sofia's fat belly.

"Did you drink a gallon of water before you tickled me, Jesus your belly looks like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Laughed Victoria, while in the
middle of Victoria's sentence, Sofia sat on Victoria's thighs, and started tickling Victoria's sides.

"Sorry what was that?" Said Sofia sarcastically.

"NOHOHOHOHO I'M SORRY, I'M SOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled Victoria.

"Well your belly is as soft as mine!" Said Sofia. Sofia stuck her face in Victoria's belly and blew. Ripples quickly ran through Victoria's stomach.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHO!"

"See?" Said Sofia.

"I'LL NEVER BULLY YOU AGAIN I SWEAR!" Begged Victoria. As Sofia started tickling her armpits.

"No name calling, slapping, rumors or harassments?" Asked Sofia.

"NOHOHOHO OH GOHAHAHAHAD!" Yelled Victoria.

Victoria woke up in her bed, she looked to her alarm clock. "

Oh… it was just a dream." Exclaimed Victoria, then her belly started to hurt, Victoria lifted up her shirt and saw scratch marks, covering her belly.

My deviantart page; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

I told you they would love your stories here!

Another great one, keep 'em coming :)

It wasn't in there; however, the name was switched several times from Victoria to Veronica. I kept think that I was supposed to be imagining a third person. Overall, it was still a good story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back