• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Wash Tickle M/F

Knight3

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for a long time now and finally decided I should post some of my own stories already. I have quite a few rather fun tickle moments with my friends over the years and this is going to take much more than one post to get them all down.

Hmm…. Starting points… I guess the best place to start would be at the beginning. I have loved tickling since I was a kid but never really did anything with it till late in high school. (Everyone in these stories are 18 or older btw). It wasn't that I didn't have good opportunities, I just, I don't know, didn't. So anyway, on to the tickling. :) There was this girl named Lisa who I was good friends with. She was a sweet little thing standing maybe 5 foot tall with short brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Me and her went pretty far back and although we never dated we had lots of fun flirting with each other every time we were in the same area. (we lived kind of far a part.) We had a blast as friends together and she is still one of the most bubbly and cheerful people I have ever known. She also has one of my favorite laughs which I got to hear plenty of ;)

Anyway, fast forward to the summer of senior year, I was staying over at her place and for some reason we decided to wash her dad's car. I think it was on her list of chores or something and of course, I decided to help for the fun of it. Now one thing you need to know about Lisa is that she is a perfectionist. That car could just not get clean enough for her. I had already vacuumed the floors but she decided that they just weren't good enough so she grabbed the vacuum and crawled into the car to get to the floors in the backseat.

I was arguing with her the whole time, trying to convince her that they were perfectly fine. She looked up at me from where she was laying and gave me this cute yet deterrmined face of "I am going to finish this and it will be clean!" Did I mention that Lisa also has a stubborn streak? Lol moving on. I was trying to figure out how to get her to stop when my eyes fell on her bare feet sticking out of the car.

I suppose I should mention her feet at this point. Now I have lived by a beach for most of my life an have seen a lot of bare feet, but these were honestly the cutest I have ever laid eyes on. They were tiny, maybe a size 4, but perfectly formed. As if you took a perfect size 8 and just shrunk it down. Looking back she must have taken really good care of them too since there wasn't a callous in sight and she always had them painted a pretty color. Today it was purple.

I placed my hand down on a leg, pinning it to the seat. "Lisa," I asked, "are you ticklish?"

"No! You wouldn't dare!" She started giggling even before my finger touched her. I ran a finger from her heel to her toes in one quick motion. Now this may seem odd to you, but I had never actually tickled her before, so I had no idea if she was ticklish or not. LOL she was!

NOOOO! Hahaha! The sweetest laugh came pouring out of her mouth. Lisa struggled to get her foot away from my fingers but there was very little she could do lying on her stomach and in such a small space. She kicked at me but I grabbed it. Now I had two feet :)

"I think you are ticklish." I tickled her with all five fingers now right in her arches.

"Hahahah Pleeeease! ahahahhastaaap!!!" She couldn't stop laughing and was just rolling around in the backseat.

"I'll stop if you give up the vacuuming and just admit it's clean enough." "Hahaha Neveeeahahaver!" She picked up the vacuum again and tried to continue. That is until my fingers found her toes.
"HAHAHAHA! NOT THEREAHAHAHAH!!!!" The quality of her laugh somehow stayed the same, it just went higher in pitch and got louder. She held on tightly to the vacuum but was thrashing around too much to actually clean.

I gave up trying to hold her feet down with my hand and instead climbed partly into the car and sat on her legs. ;) "No! Get off!" she giggled. I ran 10 fingers over her helpless feet. She squealed and bucked as if I had just electrocuted her. Her feet were just so soft and cute that I couldn't help myself. I poked various places on her feet making her giggle or squeak depending on which place I hit. I found that the base of her toes and her arches were her weak points.

At this point I would have let her up but she still wouldn't give up the vacuum. (Could she have wanted me to tickle her more?) So I galloped all 10 fingers over her high arches.

"HEEHAHAHAHAHA!!! NAAAHAHAHSTAAP!!!" Lisa was bucking and laughing for all she was worth. I kept this up for like five minutes, even getting her toes to make her squeal :) But finally I had mercy and let her go.

She sat up wiped the sweat from her face. "Oh my gosh! That tickled so much." I laughed and said, "How come I never knew you were this ticklish?"

"It's a careful secret I've kept for years. My brother's old friends found out once and used to pin my down and tickle me all the time." "So you're ticklish other places?"

She looked at me with a flirty smile. "I'll never tell." I almost jumped back on her again but her dad was coming out to check on the car so I let things be…for then. :)

That's it for that story. Let me know how you liked it Also if there are any younger (20s) females on here who want to talk, feel free to pm me. :)

Very well-written, sir . . . and a nice little commercial at the end.

Everyone needs a friend like that. Cool story, thanks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back