• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's Tickling Association

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Why has only Anna hottie Kournikova been the only player put to the feather hammer? WE think plenty should and shall be included. Remember this story is not a reflection of any of the WTA players despite what Mr. Dokic thinks.

JEnnifer Capriati walked out of the court. She had just lost a 6-4 final set to 90th ranked MArlene Weingartner and she was devastated. Marlene had already and she was surrounded by stars. "I know it hurts." said a naked Anna Kournikova. "Hey I lost here first round last year. And if you got Nagyova, you may have got 6-1 6-2 as well." "It's not the same." said Jennifer as she stripped naked. "why because I'm a model pretending?" said Anna indignantly. "No, Anna. Because you're an 18 time double title champion, 2 time doubles grand Slam Champion and former WN1 doubles player. I'm two time defending champion and former singles WN1 champion and I'll fall off the rankings." she said, tears swelling. "There are worst things, trust me. Hey gorgeous. Come here my cutie." she said to girlfriend South African veteran Amanda Coetzer, 5'4 red hair cute as a button. (Look up players reference on the www.wtatour.com). Amanda came over and sat or rather rested on Anna's Kournikova's lap with her bare ass in the air. "At least you could come forward about Matthew (Matthew Perry), I can't about beautiful Amanda here or $35 mln goodbye. Plus my mum would freak. Look at this cute butt." she said as she stroked Amanda. Amanda moaned and then squealed as Anna spidered her fingers across her butt and sides. "Plus she's ticklish." said Anna, grinning. "You're mean." said an upright Amanda Coetzer, pouting. "Sorry baby." said Anna, kissing her passionately. "Can't stay mad at you." "The lovers continue." said Daniel Hantuchova. "Well played Dani, you almost lost to a nobody. Still improvement on the Hopman Cup." said Anna. "Win Indian Wells, and then talk Anna." replied Dani. "Shake hands." said Amanda. Daniela and Anna grinned at each other and gang tickled Amanda on her feet and armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOHOHOHOHO! NOt my belly!! HAHAHAHAHA!" then they stopped and another kiss fest between the two. "What's going on here?" said a 5th naked body, Justin Henin-Hardenne, WN5 and recently married, followed bya 6th WN4 Kim Clijsters, Hewitt's gal. "Kissing girls." said Henin. Daniela, Amanda and Anna grinned and got the Belgian babes. Justine's feet proved exceedingly ticklish. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHO! NOT THE FEHEHEHEHET! STOHAHAHAHAHAHP!" screamed Justine. "Nohohohoho! Not my Armhahahapits! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Kim. They tickled them on their feet, Armpits and belly before the 4 of them turned on Daniela. Feedback and MArtina Hingis, Jelena Dokic, VENUS AND Serena Williams and Monica Seles could be amongst the next victims, Capriati obviously. Also Elena Litsokova (Russian N1) and Dinara Safina (sis of WN3 and 2000 US OPen Champion MArat Safin) coming soon. Thank you for feedback from Buffy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back