• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vamp (A "Buffy" Tickle Fic)

Ticklogic

<html>
<body>
buffy316_0707.jpg
<h2>A <i>Buffy The Vampire Slayer</i> Tickle Fic</h2><br /><i>This takes place during the Season 3 episode, titled "Doppelgangland". The original teleplay was written by Joss Whedon. I went in a… rather different direction.</i><br /><br />Willow Rosenberg is understandably concerned about her well-being. Okay, so not <i>her</i> well-being… technically. That’s the rub with doppelgängers. It’s hard to keep the nomenclature straight.<br /><br />Buffy and the others have gone to the Bronze to face Willow’s double with stakes and holy water, so there’s a big clue. Willow herself has headed back into the Sunnydale High library to grab her weapon of choice. She’s worried about the consequences if Buffy does her slaying duty. Will she go all Chang and Eng once Vampire Willow is dusted? This question runs through her mind as she heads to the counter. She leans over it, trying unsuccessfully to find—<br /><br />Strong hands grab her from behind. One hand clamps over her mouth, the other locks around her shoulder. Willow freezes with sudden terror. A voice, sensual and malevolent and eerily familiar, is at her ear.<br /><br />“Alone at last…” Vampire Willow has her right where she wants her. She spins her captive around to get a better look at her. The two look each other over, both rather repulsed at what they see. Same auburn hair, same features, but the outfits… <br /><br />“Well, look at me,” Vamp Will notes, eyebrow arched. “I’m all <i>fuzzy</i>.” Willow’s slightly oversized pink sweater, matching tights, and flowery skirt are miles away from her evil double’s sense of fashion. And she’s not so sure that’s a bad thing. Vamp Will’s ensemble is a dangerous mix of blood red and black leather, with a corset emphasizing deathly pale flesh, and platform-heeled black boots adding an imposing extra inch over her frightened alter ego.<br /><br />“What do I want with you?” Willow asks breathlessly. “Uh, I mean—” <br /><br />“Your little school friend Anya said you brought me here,” Vamp Will explains in her characteristically bored tone. “She said you could get me back to my world.” <br /><br />With sudden sheepishness, Willow remembers the failed spell that she and Anya had performed hours earlier.<br /><br />“But I don’t know…” Vamp Will adds, beginning to circle around the young witch, looking her over with keen interest. “I kinda like the two of us. We could be quite a team, if you came around to my way of thinking.” She’s a strange mix of childlike and predatory, and Willow tries to remain calm as the vampire comes up behind her once again.<br /><br />“Would that mean we have to… snuggle?” Willow asks in a small voice, fearing the answer.<br /><br />“Something like that…” Vamp Will purrs, moving the hair away from Willow’s shoulder. Closing her eyes, she runs her tongue up the side of Willow’s neck, ending with a devilish lick at her ear. Willow’s face twists in disgust and confusion. <br /><br />“This just can’t get more disturbing,” she moans. As if to prove her wrong, Vamp Will smiles deviously... and with a low growl, lets her hands wander down. Willow bolts like a shot, struggling free and whipping around. “Okay, <i>ack</i>! No more! You are freaking me out!” <br /><br />She makes a move for the door. Like a mirror image, Vamp Will moves to block. Willow grabs a crucifix from the counter, holding it in front of the demon’s face. Furious, Vamp Will knocks it from her grasp. She grabs the girl and hurls her over the counter.<br /><br />Willow lands behind it in a heap, hissing with pain. Vamp Will circles around, the playfulness gone. Willow looks up at her haunting reflection, fear in her eyes.<br /><br />“You don’t wanna play, I guess I can’t force you,” Vamp Will says with mock regret. “Oh, wait. I can.” She stalks toward the cowering teen, all but licking her lips with hunger. Willow reaches suddenly under the counter, finding her weapon. It’s a black tranquilizer gun. She aims it directly at Vamp Will’s corseted chest. Fires.<br /><br />Vamp Will’s eyes go wide. Willow echoes the gesture. They both look down at Vamp Will’s chest. Hovering right over the vampire’s solar plexus is her hand, grasping a small dart with a fuzzy pink tip. The two meet each other’s eyes. Vamp Will’s blood-red lips curl into a smile. <br /><br />“Reflexes,” she smirks. “Can <i>you</i> do that?” She throws the dart. The tip sinks into Willow’s shoulder. She cries out. And then all is darkness.<br /><br />* * *<br /><i>Images dance through her mind, too horrible to contemplate. <br />Sunnydale, run rampant with the darkness Buffy was meant to quell. Vampires own the streets, and everyone else lives in fear of sunset. Near the head of the food chain is Willow, face twisted into a demonic perversion of the girl that was. A child of the night, following her pleasures freely—though she only takes pleasure in the pain of others. Not just a mindless killer, not like the others. An agent of darkest desires.</i><br />…<br /><br />Cool, smooth fingers caress her face. They tap gently on her cheek, rousing her. Willow’s head lolls to the side, and the entire universe seems to spin.<br /><br />“Wake-y wake-y…” That singsong voice, so eerily familiar. Willow blinks, eyes trying to adjust in the dim light. She’s in the middle of a large, abandoned factory, as near as she can tell, one that may have once been a meat packing plant. A few buzzing emergency lights provide what little illumination there is. Willow tries to move her head to look around. Whoa, still not a great idea. A ghastly face swims into view, which seems to double, then triple. Willow shrieks. The multiple faces merge back into one—it’s the pale, eye-shadowed Vampire Willow, dark amusement on her lips.<br /><br />“Oh good, you’re awake,” she coos. “I was getting <i>so bored</i>.” <br /><br />Willow, the human one, tests her other limbs as the tranquilizer wears off. There’s a jangle of metal as she tries to move her arms. Willow glances down. Her arms lie in her lap, wrists bound by thick chains. She’s sitting upright on a cold, metal table, legs straight out in front of her. Ankles, she unhappily notes, strapped to the table by more chains. She’s still fully dressed. That’s something, at least. Her captor allows her to take stock of her predicament, drinking in the look of dawning horror. <br /><br />“Turns out your dumb world does have something going for it,” Vamp Will says, slowly circling her bound prey. “Plenty of helpful supplies just lying around.” She taps her burgundy-painted fingernails on the metal table, the sound making Willow flinch. “Big, abandoned playgrounds, far away from meddling people…” She pauses to murmur into Willow’s ear. “Where no one can hear the <b>fun</b> we’re going to have.” <br /><br />Willow gulps. Finds her voice.<br /><br />“Look, uh, Willow, you don’t want to do this,” she reasons, trying to keep panic from creeping into her voice. Vamp Will meets her eyes.<br /><br />“I don’t?” she asks, with a touch of amusement. “Who says?”<br /><br />“I do! <i>You</i>… do. Dyeh—look, I don’t really… play well with others.” As soon as she says it, she grimaces a bit at how lame it sounds.<br /><br />“Don’t worry. I’ll teach you all the rules.” Vamp Will lifts the chain around Willow’s wrists, forcing the girl’s arms up. There’s a meat hook dangling from the ceiling above their heads, and Vamp Will deftly attaches the chain. Willow senses her sweater ride up. Her captor gives her the once over, pleased. Her gaze pauses at the white line of Willow’s stomach peeking out from under the sweater. The tiniest glimpse, but the gleam in her doppelganger’s eye makes Willow feel more exposed than she’s ever been.<br /><br />Vamp Will’s deceptively delicate-looking hand snakes out from the burgundy lace of her sleeve, and runs slowly along the woolen fabric around Willow’s bound arm. Downward from the outstretched elbow, across the concave of her armpit (Willow visibly winces), tracing the contour of her side, then gliding toward the inevitable target. Willow inhales sharply through her teeth, clenching her eyes shut, when she feels the icy fingers on her stomach.<br /><br />“Hope you don’t think things are moving too fast between us,” Vamp Will murmurs drolly. She slides her hand under the sweater, spider-walking her fingers up the girl’s torso.<br /><br />“Hands!” Willow yelps, as a cool palm cups her breast. Vamp Will winks at her. Then slashes her free hand through the air. In the blink of an eye, she’s made a jagged split up the length of Willow’s flowery sweater. She peels each half back, leaving Willow shivering and vulnerable in her cotton bra.<br /><br />“There,” Vamp Will says, pleased. “Much better.”<br /><br />“Okay-okay-hold-on,” Willow babbles. “This has gone far enough into S&M-ville.” She looks her captor in the eye, searching for some semblance of her own humanity in them. “You want to get home. I can help you! Really!” Vampire Willow cocks her head to the side, as if intrigued. Her human counterpart pushes on, hope growing. “We’ll grab some magic supplies, sit in a circle, recite some La-ha-ha-tin!”<br /><br />Her plea falls apart as Vamp Will’s fingernails move in tiny circles along the sides of her stomach. Vamp Will smiles at the result. Stops. Willow exhales.<br /><br />“Okay, whoa, stop that!” Willow sighs. “You of all people should know how much that—” It dawns on her. She looks at her double. <i>‘You can’t be serious,’</i> her exasperated expression reads. Vamp Will nods, that malevolent smile on her ruby lips. Willow’s face falls. For a moment, anyway.<br /><br />Because sharp red nails now dance along her exposed belly, and she positively vibrates with the sensation. Willow’s mouth becomes a thin line as she tries to keep the bubbly laughter bottled in her chest. <i>‘She wants me to scream,’</i> she thinks, suddenly. <i>‘She’s gonna keep at me all night until she hears it. If I break, she’ll get bored.’</i> <br /><br />Willow can easily figure what happens to the vampire’s playthings when she’s bored with them. They become a hot meal. Her best bet, she figures, is to hold back until Buffy rescues her. Which better be soon.<br /><br />Vamp Will, luckily, still seems engrossed, watching with a touch of amusement as Willow gyrates to avoid her tickling fingers. She pokes at Willow’s left side—the girl shifts to the right. She wiggles a nail at her belly button—Willow sucks in her stomach. <br /><br />Vamp Will pauses. Wags her finger at her captive, softly “tsk tsk”-ing her disapproval. Without another word, she circles around the bound girl, wiggling her nails in the air as she slides from Willow’s view. <br /><br />Willow turns her head, trying to locate the scary demon-her with the weird hobbies. But even treading on those killer platforms, the vamp is quiet as a shadow. Willow doesn’t hear a single stray crinkle of leather pants. A chill runs down her spine as she waits for the inevitable reappearance. But it doesn’t come. And that’s when she realizes the chill tingling along her nerves isn’t just fear. <br /><br />Those lily-white hands, tipped with crimson, are tickling along her neck, down to her collarbone. Willow instinctively scrunches up her shoulders, emitting a less-than-dignified snort. There’s a faint <i>ripping</i> noise as the tattered remains of her sweater are completely separated from her. Goosebumps ripple across her bare flesh. Those bumps seem to draw in the eager fingers, which skitter down her back like spiders. Willow shifts in her bonds as the nails flick lazily up and down her sides, and the chains clink together like wind chimes. But she keeps her mouth shut. <br /><br />She senses her vampire double draw closer, their bodies almost touching. Crimson lips are at her ear, no breath behind the predatory teeth.<br /><br />“C’mon, kitty cat. Play along,” she hears her voice murmur. Ack, not her own voice. The one behind her. Still hard to keep that straight. Hard to concentrate with those damn fingernails tracing patterns on her stomach.<br /><br />“Uh, no, I’m good! You should just… play with yourself!” she responds, more high-pitched than usual. But as uncomfortable as the sensation is, Willow tells herself she can handle it. It’s all a matter of emotional control. Like magick.<br /><br />“It’s no fun if you don’t play along,” Vamp Will gently cajoles her. The petulant tone is just a gag, Willow thinks, a part of the game. The vampire has an ace up her sleeve. And Willow, it’s been established, is pretty sleeve-less. “All right then, kitty… let’s try hide and seek. But remember,” Vamp Will whispers, “There’s nothing you can hide from me.” Willow’s eyes become saucers.<br /><br /><i>‘She’s been buttering me up,’</i> Willow realizes. <i>‘False sense of security. Of course she knows exactly where to—’</i> It’s the last coherent thought she has for a while.<br /><br />Fingers dig into the hollows of her armpits. Willow yelps, bucking sharply as if struck by a bolt of lighting. Vamp Will pulls Willow to her, containing the girl’s spasmodic movements while her fingernails dance. The nearly identical faces are a cheek-to-cheek study: Vamp Will’s suffused with malevolent glee, her victim’s set in an intense grimace. Willow’s breath hisses through her clenched teeth, summoning every ounce of will power (as punny as it sounds) to keep herself under control. But it’s torturous, plain and simple. The smooth flesh under her upraised arms is turning decidedly pink under the hail of burgundy nails. <br /><br />Vamp Will takes notice. She slows down her technique, letting her fingers trickle down. Willow, her sensory overload calming, relaxes her tensed muscles with a heavy gasp. She gulps down the stale air, face flushed.<br /><br />“Well would you look at that,” Vamp Will murmurs, tapping one of Willow’s tenderized pits with the lightest of touches. “All that blood… running just under the surface…”<br /><br /><i>‘Merciful Zeus, what does that mean?’</i> Willow’s brain screams. Her vampiric twin leans down slightly. Willow twitches at the movement. Vamp Will gives that familiar, low growl. <i>‘Hunger,’</i> Willow thinks, on the edge of pure panic. Vamp Will senses her fear. <br /><br />“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna to end the fun so soon,” she assures her. Then, her voice low and breathy: “I just want a little taste.” Eyes closed, she does it. Willow cries out as one slimy, serpentine lick probes her sensitive underarm. Vamp Will growls with barely contained pleasure as she swirls her surprisingly dexterous tongue, causing her captive to gasp deep, shuddering breaths.<br /><br />“No… god… stop…” The words come from deep within her, so low that even she’s not sure she said them. It’s nearly unbearable, this feeling. Excruciating. Humiliating. And so warm. <br /><br />Warm? Did her brain just say, “warm”? <br /><br />Vamp Will’s tongue slips a little out of bounds, grazing just above Willow’s breast. A ripple moves through the girl’s body. Vamp Will can sense it, her eyes popping open. She lets it happen again. Gauges the girl’s reaction. Second verse, same as the first. That smirk pulls at one corner of the vampire’s mouth. She lets up on Willow’s underarm. Then, slowly, teasingly, spider walks her hand up Willow’s bare back. <br /><br />Inexperienced in these matters as she is, Willow doesn’t expect to feel her bra unfastened by another’s hand. But her captor is deft, and quick, and before she knows it, her breasts are bared. She gasps, like an embarrassingly old-fashioned damsel from a bodice-ripping novel. Then again, it’s not inappropriate, with her bodice pretty thoroughly ripped. Dropping the limp lingerie to the concrete, her kinky vampiric double gives her an once-over with a greedy grin. Willow blushes deeply.<br /><br />“Ah, c’mon now,” Vamp Will coos, caressing Willow’s burning face with her cool hand. She kneels down until they’re eye-to-eye. “Nothing I haven’t seen before in a mirror… Figuratively speaking.”<br /><br />“Please,” Willow pants. Just one word. It’s all she can manage. Vamp Will nods, slowly.<br /><br />“No need to beg. Just close your eyes.” Willow obeys, squeezing them shut as if doing so will protect her entire being from outside forces. “So delicate,” Vamp Will coos. “Just like I was. So much you’ve never experienced. But you want it.”<br /><br />Willow shakes her head vehemently, breathing “No, no, no” like a prayer.<br /><br />“Let me show you…” She moves in like a slow-motion cobra, nothing moving but her head. Her lips brush past freckled flesh never before kissed. Willow’s mouth cracks open. Her skin prickles with heat. The deep red lips press against the round orb. Devilish tongue encircles the nipple, which hardens in response to its gentle probing. The vampire- always gifted with bringing blood to the surface- purrs. The girl- dreaming about the man who should be the one tasting her- sighs. The two hold this tableau, bringing new meaning to the word “self-discovery”. <br /><br />Willow’s head falls back, her eyes closing. Everything melts away but the teasing embrace. Vamp Will watches the effect with satisfaction. The girl has never been more vulnerable. <br /><br />She rests her fingertips on Willow’s hips, feeling the girl’s body subtly move into the kiss at her breast. Checking and confirming the girl’s deep trance, the vampire makes her move. One fluid motion, like an embrace, all the while massaging each side of her bound captive’s waist. Willow’s breath catches in her throat. The vampire shifts her hands up slightly, gently kneads the flesh along Willow’s sides. The girl utters a soft sound of protest. Vamp Will lifts her lips from the deep kiss. There’s a pink imprint around the tight nipple. Willow sighs, aching for the missing touch. Vamp Will smiles softly, pressing her cheek against her double’s. She whispers into the girl’s ear.<br /><br />“Laugh for me.” <br /><br />The vampire digs her fingertips into the sides of Willow’s belly, vibrating them. Her wish is granted. Willow’s defenses breached, she is alarmed to hear the sudden ringing giggles that spill out. She clamps her mouth shut. Vamp Will is ready for that, and reaches behind her, squeezing the girl’s nylon-clad knees. The sheer surprise forces out another blurt of laughter. Before Willow knows what’s hit her, the fingernails are back to her tender armpits. She squeals, trying instinctively to pull her arms down. The clanking metal chains attached to her wrists are cacophonous, but they stay firm.<br /><br />“Oh god, oh god! Stop, please!” Willow cries between breathless giggles.<br /><br />“What? Sorry?” Vamp Will mocks drily, skittering her nails in rapid but controlled patterns up and down the girl’s sides.<br /><br />“I-I’ll do anything! Any- anything you want! Just. Stop. Tickling!”<br /><br />The vampire appears to think it over. Gradually, her fingers slow their assault, and then cease. <br /><br />“Anything?” Vamp Will asks, dark promise hidden in the childlike tone.<br /><br />Willow, head bowed in exhaustion, struggles to catch her breath. She shakes her head in the affirmative. Looks up meekly from beneath sweat-soaked bangs.<br /><br />Vamp Will has transformed, her pale face demonically distorted. She smiles razor sharp fangs.<br /><br />“Then scream,” she intones. Growling, she moves for Willow’s bare neck. The girl cringes.<br /><br />“Okay, tickle me, tickle me!” she cries. The vampire stops, fangs inches from flesh. Draws back until the two are eye-to-yellow eye. Smiles mischievously.<br /><br />“Say it again.”<br /><br />Willow, on the edge of shock, blinks. Realizes the cost of this reprieve.<br /><br />“T-t-tickle me,” she stutters, wincing. “Just… don’t kill me.”<br /><br />Vamp Will nods, fangs retracting, features morphing into a more human visage. She turns away, eyes drawn to Willow’s legs. She walks slowly down the length of the metal table, outstretched hand sliding languorously over the pink tights as she goes. The bound girl knows what to expect next.<br /><br /><i>‘Be strong, Buffy will rescue me. Be strong, Buffy will rescue me.’</i> The mantra runs through her mind as her vampire double tests the chains around her ankles. Finding them secure, Vampire Willow flashes a smile at her distressed counterpart. Idly undoes the laces on Willow’s tennis shoes. Willow shudders. The vampire’s delicate fingers cup each shoe at the heel, and then slowly slide them off. She drops them to the floor, studying her captive’s expression. Reveling in the moment. Willow squirms, the anticipation killing her. <br /><br />“Just… do it,” she sighs.<br /><br />Vamp Will grins, lightly tracing her fingertips along the nylon-clad bottoms of Willow’s feet. <br /><br /><i>‘This isn’t so bad,’</i> Willow lies to herself. That’s when the vampire puts her devastating nails back into play. The girl jumps as that acute tingling sensation radiates from the clawing on her soles. The pink stockings offer little protection. <i>‘Shoulda got the reinforced ones,’</i> she reflects. <br /><br />A moot point, as she hears a noise that can only be ripping nylon. The toes of her right foot are bathed in the cool night air as the stocking is peeled away like a banana skin. She can hear her blood pounding in her ears. Her toes crinkle reflexively. Vampire Willow watches this with childlike fascination. She can’t help herself, leaning over for a playful lick of the nervous toes. Willow gasps sharply. <br /><br />“Couldn’t resist,” Vamp Will murmurs, more in explanation than apology. With slow downward strokes, she draws faint creases in the soft, pale flesh of Willow’s arch. The girl snickers softly, leg quivering in anticipation. Vamp Will places her other hand on Willow’s leg to stop its shaking. It’s not a gesture of kindness. It makes Willow feel more trapped than ever.<br /><br />The fingers are moving with increasing rapidity, nails scribbling in a controlled circle around the ball of Willow’s foot. She bites her lip, suppressing a whimper. Her vampire double senses the restraint.<br /><br />“Don’t be holding out on me, kitty,” she warns in her soft, even tone. Willow breathes deep. <br /><br />“Then don’t hold back,” she retorts, in as brave a voice as she can muster.<br /><br />Vamp Will grins widely, delighted. Then kneels at Willow’s feet. The image is undeniable (or it would be, were anyone around to see it)—the power balance has subtly shifted. But Willow doesn’t have time to reflect on symbolism. An electric shock moves through her body as the vampire lets loose on her bare, vulnerable foot. <br /><br />The floodgates are open. The bound redhead throws her head back, howling. There’s an odd relief in letting go, releasing what had struggled to get out. Her laughter fills the space, reverberating off the concrete walls. <br /><br />The vampire draws from intimate self-knowledge to eke out the hot spots—exploiting them, then backing off to prolong the effect. She gets instant feedback from her doppelganger: insistently scratching just under the scrunching toes produces a rising shriek. Letting her pinkie nail dig a little deeper into the center of the girl’s arch causes a strange, hiccupping gasp. <br /><br />The subtleties are somewhat lost on the giggly Willow. She can barely think, much less compare and contrast tickling technique. She can only writhe helplessly in her bonds and pray, to every deity she’s read about, for it to end. And to drown out a single, horrid thought: <i>‘Buffy, Xander, Giles… they won’t find me.’</i><br /><br />That’s when Vamp Will indulges yet another craving. Willow looks on, repulsed, as the vampire wraps her lips around the girl’s bare toes. The slimy warmth of Vamp Will’s eager tongue mixes with the overpowering tingle of fingernails dancing along the ball of her foot. Willow rolls her eyes, exasperated. <i>‘Again with the tongue!’</i><br /><br />But she’s quick to remember how that same tongue had felt on her breast. How it had all-too quickly reduced her to barely sentient jelly. She had… responded. And now there was that same, gentle-but-urgent swirl teasing her toes. <br /><br /><i>‘Okay, that last thing—a fluke!’</i> Willow reasons, mind racing. <i>‘The boob—that’s a sensitive girl area! Toes aren’t the same th—oh God, that’s… interesting.’</i><br /><br />Vamp Will has shifted tactics, undulating the tip of her tongue up the middle of Willow’s arch. It’s enough to set the girl off giggling again. But Willow’s laughter isn’t the desperate squeak of before- it’s mellower, rising from the pit of her stomach. She blinks, unsure how to process what’s happening to her. Her doppelganger is as attuned as ever to each physical cue.<br /><br />With supernatural grace, Vamp Will hops up on the metal table, which scoots an inch from the sudden added weight. She straddles the girl’s hot-pink legs, now facing Willow’s mismatched feet from the opposite angle. The concerned girl has little choice but to stare at the back of her own head.<br /><br />The vampire daintily dabs at her tongue with her fingers. Then gently digs each moistened fingertip into specific pressure points on the girl’s foot bottoms.<br /><br />Willow’s breathing slows as the tension- in her feet, then her legs, then her thighs- melts away. She knows she can’t trust it, her gut tells her that, but the change of pace is not undesirable, in its way. It doesn’t tickle, the demon-her is doing well to avoid that. It’s… positively buttery, she thinks.<br /><br />When gentle kisses flutter on the back of her toes, there isn’t even that earlier queasiness. When lips envelop her big toe and begin sucking, the redhead’s mouth drops open, but only the smallest of sighs escapes.<br /><br /><i>‘This is… do I like this?’</i> she wonders, with an edge of shame to the thought. The silvery shivers of pleasure passing over her would seem to suggest that she does. And it’s clear from the almost obscene slurping noises at her feet that her dominant dark twin feels the same. Willow shakes her head vigorously, trying to free herself of the thrall that had so effectively lowered her defenses before.<br /><br /><i>‘No, this is horrible. I’m being molested by me… as a vampire! I mean, I’m so evil, and skanky. And I think I’m kind of—’</i><br /><br />A great, echoing bang fills the grungy room. Both Willows look up simultaneously. Vamp Will growls, Willow’s eyes fill with hope. The cavalry has arrived with crossbow and stakes. Buffy comes in shouting.<br /><br />“Get away from her…” The group stops short upon fully seeing the situation: the corseted vampire hovering over their friend’s saliva-slicked bare toes. “… foot.”<br /><br />There’s an awkward pause as the Willows and the Scoobies look at each other: Buffy’s eyebrow arched in confusion, Vamp Will scowling at being caught, Willow blushing as she remembers her toplessness. Giles and Angel suddenly looking anywhere but straight ahead, Xander looking more than a little intrigued. It’s Willow, the human one, who breaks the silence.<br /><br />“Guys?” She jangles the chains around her wrists. “Little help?”<br /><br />Vamp Will launches herself from the table. Buffy and Angel prepare for a fracas, while Giles and Xander move to untie Willow. Outmatched as she is, Vamp Will gets in her fair share of blows. Angel draws her fire, allowing Buffy to move in behind her, stake at the ready. She thrusts it toward the vampire’s back.<br /><br />“Buffy, no!” Willow’s voice stops Buffy’s stake an inch from the intended target. Unbound, and slipping her partial nudity into Xander’s offered jacket, she sighs. “Reflexes.”<br /><br />With Angel holding her arms behind her back, Vamp Will realizes she’s, for lack of a better term, licked. She pouts.<br /><br />“This world’s no fun anymore.”

</body>
</html>

As a Buffy fan, I can completely see the scene with the comment, "Get away from her… foot." Definitely ROFLed.

JN

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back