• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I learned to trust my husband

Closet Lee

I have been reading other people’s stories and decided to share some of my own. It is a little embarrassing and took me a long time to talk with my husband about because I was even embarrassed to tell him.

While we were still just friends we would watch movies together and somehow in there he started tickling me. He found out how ticklish I was and started tickling me A LOT. I have trust issues and aside from when I am tickled I have a pretty big personal bubble. He is a foot taller than I am and quite a bit bigger and stronger than I am so it was no match. Each time he would tickle me I would recoil and try in vain to protect myself. He would manage to pin me and tickle my stomach, ribs, and underarms. After he had me sufficiently immobilized he would tickle to his heart’s content. He was a gentleman and never lifted my shirt but if it creeped up a little bit in my squirming he would tickle away at my bare stomach. He always mixes up a combination of light tickles all over my stomach and squeezing my flesh to tickle deep down into my muscles. He would also tickle up and down squeezing my ribs and then tickling my armpits and back to my stomach. Anytime I would let up laughing he would change spots or how he was tickling to keep me laughing for a long time.

Usually he tickled my upper body because I did a pretty good job of protecting my feet. A couple of times he managed to pin me down and tickle my feet, but I did not last too long before asking him to stop because they are so ticklish I can only handle a couple of seconds. He knew that he could not tickle my feet very long before I asked him to stop so he would always go back and forth between squeezing my knees and tickling behind my knees and tickling my feet so that I would let him tickle me longer.

If it ever got to be too much and I asked him to stop he would stop immediately and let me up. I knew that he enjoyed tickling very much and so I knew that I could trust him when he would stop immediately even though I knew he did not want to.

Thanks for sharing. He's lucky to have found you, and I'm glad he's courteous.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back