• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ganged up on

Closet Lee

Even when we were dating my husband tickled me a lot. He was never very shy about tickling me and there were some friends that we would hang out with who also thought it was funny to tickle me. I do not like having my picture taken and somebody was running around taking pictures at our get together and one of my friends wanted a picture with me so as I was walking by she pulled me down onto her lap and started tickling my ribs and sides so that I was completely immobile and effectively smiling for our picture. Her sister thought it was pretty funny so she came up and helped her tickle me. I managed to get away pretty quickly that time, but the next time I was not so lucky. There were about five of us watching a movie at my friend’s house one day. I was lying on the couch with my husband (then friend) sitting at the foot of the couch and another friend of mine sitting at the head of the couch and a couple of more sitting nearby. Apparently the movie that we were watching was too boring for them and my husband started poking the bottom of my foot to get me to flinch. The friend of mine who was sitting at the head of the couch thought that was funny and started tickling my neck. It did not take long before they were all holding me down and tickling me everywhere. I get extremely weak when I am tickled so my one friend was able to hold my arms above me head and my husband leaned over to immobilize my legs and they both tickled my armpits, neck, stomach, and sides without mercy. My friend was not quick to stop. They tickled me for a while and then gave me a little break, but they could not handle giving me a break for long. Every couple of minutes I was fighting off tickle attacks from all sides. To this day I have no idea what movie we were watching, because I did not get to see much of it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back