• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend's boyfriend

Closet Lee

One of my good friends had a boyfriend who was really obsessed with tickling. She was not nearly as ticklish as I am after being with him. I think he tickled the ticklish right out of her. She said one time she was at his house and his brother and friends helped to hold her down and they all tickled her for a really long time. After he did not get the response he wanted from my friend he would start tickling me. One of the times I was sitting in a recliner and he came up behind me and pulled my hand back over the chair with one hand and started tickling my stomach, ribs, and armpits mercilessly. Not only was he holding onto my one hand but he had positioned himself in between me and my other hand so I could not protect myself with that one either. All of my other friends just sat there and watched instead of coming to my aid. It tickled so much and I was so stuck. The only thing I could do was hit him with my free hand. He had the chair pulled back so far and my arm pulled so far back that I could not move. He spent a long time tickling the top of my stomach and lower ribs, which is one spot that I am extremely ticklish. I thought I could pass out from not being able to breathe because I was laughing so hard.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back