• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A normal night in marriage

Closet Lee

Between my husband’s work schedule and my work schedule we do not get every night together, but when we do he tickles all of my stress away. Last night after we put the kids to bed we watched a movie together. I was lying on the couch and he was sitting on the other end. After a couple of minutes he was half laying down and using me as a pillow. It felt good to spend some down time together. Inevitably he starts tickling me a little bit. First he starts tickling my stomach and hips. For some reason I was more ticklish on my hip bones than normal so he enjoyed tickling me there quite a bit. My feet are always ticklish, but otherwise it seems like there is always that one spot that tickles like crazy and each time he tickles me he manages to find it. I am always ticklish pretty much everywhere, but there is this spot that always moves that just gets me squealing.

I kept my feet pushed down into the cushions because my feet are insanely ticklish. My feet are so ticklish that I cannot even touch my own feet. If I have an itch I will slap the bottom of my feet because it tickles too much to scratch my own foot. He kept tickling the top of my feet to get me to move so that he could tickle the bottoms of my feet as well. I did pretty well until he started tickling my toes and I couldn’t help but move. As he kept tickling I kept squirming and he would playfully tell me to stop putting my legs in front of him because he could not see the movie. As he got my feet he was tickling the bottom of my feet on the heel and then the arches. A couple of times he managed to get my feet stuck enough that he could tickle each of my toes. He tickled under my toes and then tickled all around each of my toes, I laughed so hard we probably woke the kids up across the house. After I nearly kneed him in the face he gave me a break, at least for a minute. Not too long later he started tickling up my legs. I was wearing my pajama pants so he could tickle my bare skin pretty easily all the way up my legs. He tickled my stomach using both light tickles and squeezing my sides. He discovered that he could squeeze into my hip bones and really get me laughing there too. As he squeezed there I would lift my legs to try and protect myself and then he would grab my feet and tickle the bottoms of my feet and toes. Once I stretched out trying to get my feet out of reach he would put his elbow on my knee so I could not move my knee up as he tickled my upper thigh, which is also highly ticklish. If laughter is the sign of a good marriage, we have a great marriage!

Closet, thanks for giving us this snapshot of your intimate moment. I loved I laughed so hard we probably woke the kids up across the house . . . Can you give us a little idea of what you look like? For some reason, I need a visual to accompany your story. Thank you for writing.

Laughter is good medicine and does relief stress. I am glad you let him tickle you so much. Sounds as though he has a great ticklee that he is married to. Have fun with tickling. I love women who are ticklish but ticklish feet are my favorite.

I love hearing about other married couples! My wife and I have been married for almost 2 years. We have a similar scheduling issue but our days off usually involve tickling, mostly her on me as I happen to be the ler in the relationship. lolz

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back