• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road trip

Closet Lee

Four friends and I decided to go on a road trip, since I was the shortest one I sat in the middle of the back seat. It was a long drive, fourteen hours one way, so I decided to take my shoes off and get comfortable. My friend is quite athletic and an only child who really enjoyed tickling. She thought it was so funny to see me scrunch down uncontrollably when she tickled my neck. She was not ticklish and knew all of the places that I am ticklish so I was usually at her mercy. Somehow I ended up sitting in between her and one of my other friends who liked to tickle me on our long road trip. It did not take long before they were tickling my neck, poking at my sides and squeezing my ribs. As they kept tickling I kept curling up and moving down in my seat. As I scrunched up and moved farther off of my seat my feet moved onto the center console between two of my other friends. Neither one of them usually tickle me, but the one decided that he wanted to get in on the action as well. So as he is driving he grabs onto my foot and starts tickling the bottom of my foot with his fingers exclaiming how he can see why everybody tickles me all the time because it is a lot of fun. My friends sitting next to me usually stopped tickling me before I fell on the floor but as I moved up and back because he was tickling my feet then they felt they had permission to tickle me back down again. I was constantly moving up and down in my seat going between tickles. Needless to say it was a long trip and we were never bored.

hehe sounds like alot of fun wish I was ther. I would have let you tickle me back ^-^

Great Story thanks for sharing. Hope they tickled you on the trip back also when ever that is.

Fine story. Thanks for sharing this and your other experiences here. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back