• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Effectively pinned

Closet Lee

The other day I was laying down on our bed reading and my husband came in and starting tickling me. As he started tickling my stomach I moved over so that I was lying on my stomach so he could not tickle me there anymore. After I was rolled onto my stomach and could not see what he was doing he was tickling my sides and then the backs of my knees. When he started tickling my knees I moved my feet up and he climbed on the back of my legs and held my feet up and began tickling the bottoms of my feet. When I stopped screaming because it tickled so much he decided it was time to take my socks of and really tickle me. I told him to leave my socks on so he told me he would leave my socks on just move them down my feet. So he slowly moved my sock down and exposed part of my foot. First he took my sock off of my heels and tickled my heels. After he decided he had tickled my heels for long enough he moved my socks further down my foot so they were hanging on my toes. He started tickling the arches of my foot as I wiggled my foot my sock moved on my toes and tickled my toes at the same time as he was tickling the rest of my foot. I couldn’t handle my sock tickling me so I kicked them off myself not thinking that now he could tickle my toes too. He tickled underneath my toes and all around each of them. He went back and forth between tickling the bottom of my feet and my toes, tickling my bare ankles and then would occasionally squeeze the very tops of my legs under my butt. As he kept moving around and I had no idea where he was going to tickle next it kept tickling more and more. When he tickled one foot I instinctively put my other foot over the top to protect it so he would tickle that one next. Going back and forth between my feet meant that it always tickled because my feet could never get used to the motion of his fingers. By the time he was done tickling me I was so tired all I could do was lay there while he gloated about how good he got me that time.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back