• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back massage

Closet Lee

My husband was trying to be nice and give me a back massage, but for some reason even my back was insanely ticklish that day. Every time he would get to the bottom of my ribs it tickled like crazy. My husband is an opportunist so he had fun going back to that spot quite frequently. He would be back and forth between tickling through light massage and then decided to kiss my back and tickle my back by lightly rubbing his whiskers all over that part of my back. It tickled a lot, but I nearly lost it when he took it up a notch by tickling my neck with his fingers and tickling my back with his mouth and whiskers at the same time. Anytime he finds a tickle spot and tickles me in two places at once I really go nuts. Usually he will kiss and blow on my neck while he tickles me at the same time. My neck is insanely ticklish usually, although sometimes it just feels good to have him touch me there. When he is tickling me elsewhere though my neck is always ticklish and since he is so much bigger than I am there is nothing I can do to stop him. It does not take long for a nice massage to turn into a tickle attack. He used to get annoyed because he would try to be nice and give me a massage and it tickled so bad I could not stand it. Now we have learned to embrace how ticklish I am and he enjoys giving me a “massage” and I laugh my stress away.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back