• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Futuristic Tickling M/F F/F, and eventually F/M

I_27_04

Intro: This is a story based in a world I imagined when I was around 3 that developed into a sexual fantasy when I was 12. I haven't thought about it since I was about 13, and I'd like to expand it now that I have better writing skills. This, in my mind, is a work of art and not plain smut. If you're looking for a quick story to get off on, then this isn't for you. It is very slow to build up and has alot of world building, dialogue, etc. like a real story would. Another thing you should keep in mind is that this story is very strange and contains alot of odd things.

Chapter 1

Erica was nervous traveling through customs to the men's side; that is, the side of the planet dominated completely by men. She endured the process many times in the past, but she never became use to it. The loss of power, the exchange of rights, and the transformation from a powerful Ler (tickler) with many pets, slaves, and husbands to a Lee with nothing to her name but her credits and the skin-tight clothes on her back was always a culture shock. The process had changed ever so slightly over the centuries, becoming more sensible and yet so much more unbearable. The first step was always the worst.

Literally the first step onto a physio-magnetic plate which locks organic material onto it like a magnet, even through clothing. The plate was also changed with a pulse to give a slight tickling sensation (just enough to be uncomfortable). It was designed to intimidate women seeking to cross the divide, and warn them of what was to come. She knew her ordeal couldn't begin until she put her second foot on, but she hesitated. With a great sigh of angst she attached her other foot to the plate.

Immediately the tickling sensation doubled. This was another scare tactic, designed to frighten the Lee.

The door behind her closed leaving the cubical room pitch black. An equally pleasant and robotic female voice said, "You will be visited by the next available customs officer." Complete bullshit. He was watching her through the camera, she knew, planning his tactics. What would he think of her lack giggling, yet complete lack of surprise. Would he make her wait seconds or minutes? Only time would tell. She had time to think in the dark, and that is what they wanted.

She waited ten minutes when a bright light turned on overhead. Within two minutes the officer walked in, clad in the standard regimental attire, gristled face, and black sunglasses.

"Hello, my name is customs officer Brant. Your answers to the next questions will determine your admittance or rejection to the Men's side, and your status when you get there. Do you understand?."

She answered while giggling, "Yes, I understand perfectly."

The tickling increased. "You will reply with yes or no to yes or no questions unless otherwise instructed. Do you understand?" So he was going to play hardball. Better to just give him what he wants.

"Yes."

"Do you understand that on the Men's side you have limited rights to no rights depending on your status, which may change at any time?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that if you commit a crime, to which the standards are different for females, you will be accountable for that crime, regardless of whether or not you were aware of the law? Furthermore, that your prosecution will most likely affect your status?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that, at any point at all, if you resist the directions of customs and customs officers, you will be severely reprimanded, and your status may be affected?"

"Yes."

"And do you understand that you have no status during the customs process?"

"Yes."

"Finally, do you understand that if when I ask you if you'd like to move forwards, and you say yes, there is no exit besides the Men's side?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to precede to the Men's side?"

"Yes."

"Deactivate the plates!" The plates shut off. "Step through the door and file into the line." He moved to the side, and the door opened revealing a bright light.

Erica stepped forwards into the vast customs terminal, filled with women waiting in a long roped off line to get through the scanning machines. Far to her left she could see men-some completely naked, some wearing various skin tight clothing-waiting to re-enter the Men's side. She stepped into the line, which was floored by a large tickling plate which gave a very very soft tickle. Similar to the lightest touch of a feather. She knew she'd have to stand upwards of forty minutes on this plate.

She heard chatter from some of the women behind her. Four young girls, probably only in their mid twenties (only relevant in terms of experience since the aging problem was solve). They talked about how irritating it was to stand on the floor, what they expected the customs process to be like, and what it would be like to be on the other side. Most women had some legal, romantic, or sexual reason to cross, but these girls were young and curious. They didn't understand what it would be like. She laughed to herself when she imagined their reactions.

"Come on it doesn't tickle that bad!" said one of the girls to Erica.

Suddenly there was a loud vacuum noise, and all of the women turned their heads behind them. A large door opened up and a metal cage-like train filled with naked laughing women slid slowly forwards on tracks on the floor.

"Those must be criminals," said the same girl.

"I wonder where they are going?" said another.

Erica smiled, "Straight to distribution."

"Distribution?" asked the first girl.

"Correct. They aren't going to be basic citizens so the only option is distribution. The computer will decide which become slaves, which become pets, which become experiments, which will work for the government, and etcetera."

"Base-citizen?" asked a third girl.

"That's what you'll all be, most likely."

"Yeah, but what is it?" asked the first girl again.

"Last time I was on the Men's side, it meant no clothes, no property except credits and food, and access to standards sleeping arrangements. I heard that they put in a credit cap, though. Not entirely sure."

They all looked at Erica in shock. The second girl was about to speak up when they came in close enough range to see and hear what was going on at the end of the scanning lines.

Some women knew the process well, having nothing to give up but their clothing; others, however, had the options of relenting everything they hoped to bring, or arguing with the guards. Those who argued were swiftly tickle-tazered to the point of rolling on the floor in agony, handcuffed, and brought out of the line into another room at the far right end of the terminal, being tazered on a much lighter setting all the way.

It was Erica's turn.

"Place all of your belongings into the bin," said the officer at her scanning station.

Erica obeyed, relieving a one piece dress with no underwear or bra, and a pair of high heels. She had known to pack light.

The officer was so used to her job that she didn't care that Erica was naked. At this point most of the officers were female government workers. "Step forwards into the scanner," she said.

Erica did so. Immediately a wave of tickling came over her, causing her to giggle hysterically. Her hair started to change from blonde to her natural hair color (red), and her toenail polish disappeared. Although she was unaware, all of the harmful bacteria on her body was eradicated. When the scan was done she was asked to step forwards again.

She entered another line which was much shorter, in a series of lines that went down the terminal. This time there was a wall preventing her from viewing the Men's side.

Suddenly she heard the scream, "No!" Which turned quickly into mad laughter (along with incomprehensible babbling) as a woman was hauled away to the room on the right. Erica knew this part was critical.

"Name?" the officer asked.

"Erica."

"Female identification number?" This was a private number used for transactions, identification, and other things on the Female side.

"704938329-A3." The A3 showed that she was high ranking.

"There's an error in the system. Your number doesn't show up. Are you sure you are 704938329-A3?"

"Yes! Positive! There must be some mistak-" but she was interrupted by her uncontrollable burst of laughter as she was tickle-tazered by the guards, this time male, and dragged into the room on the right.

Her hands were bound by a second pair of handcuffs designed to hover in the air, as well as her ankles. Her metal handcuffs were released, and suddenly she was floating in an X position.

Normally she would have been given an ID tattoo with her FIN on the back of her neck. Instead she was given one with "NoID-349" on the back of her neck, on the front of her shoulder right above her right breast, on the bottom of her right foot, her lower back, and on the crevasse between her abdomen and her waist on the right side. Each one was given painlessly by a machine, however it was designed to be agonizingly ticklish. She meticulously babbled the entire time. The men processing her were cold-faced, showing no reaction of remorse. The tattoo sent an electrical network through the nerves on her skin designed to make her ticklish via electronic devices, but also designed to make her more ticklish in general. The excess tattoos amplified this effect.

She was floated into the next room where she was thoroughly scrubbed by brushes designed to tickle, soap designed to tingle, and water jets designed to rinse her off at a terribly slowly rate. Even the lightest tickle from the jets made her hair stand on end.

She was then floated through a door which has a sign on the top reading, "interrogation room."

Tell me what you think. Even if this kind of thing doesn't float your boat I am open to feedback.

I think it's an interesting start. I look forward to seeing where this series goes.

Thanks for your compliments but I am really looking for constructive criticism so I can improve. What parts do I need to improve upon. What aspects of the story would you like more of? What goes to far?

Erica was floated into the next room, thoroughly cleaned and humiliated. How could it have come to this? She had expected to be stripped of her possessions, but not her identity. The room was a concrete box with a light on the ceiling, with two doors: one from the way she came, and one on the other side. She knew it would be a long time before she saw the other side.

Music started playing. An old familiar song she couldn't place. Then he walked in, and the song was all too familiar.

"You know, you used to play this for me while you tortured me. Interesting, I think, that now our roles are reversed" said Thomas. She should have known it was him. But how had he...

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted. He had jammed a device straight into her vagina, which began to expand and take hold in all of the crevasses, down to a cellular level. She screamed in agony (and ecstacy).

"We call it Mr. Thing. It brings you to the absolute edge of an orgasm but releases a chemical that keeps you from being able to finish, all while tickling you terribly. Although I'm sure you are already painfully aware of this. If you lie to me, you get Mr. Thing. If you try to escape, you get Mr. Thing. If you beg, you get Mr. Thing. If you disobey me, you get Mr. Thing." He reached in and yanked it out. It instantaneously retracted into it's self with his motion, so as to slide out easily. "Any questions?"

She caught her breath. "No."

He smiled, "Good!" and jammed it in again. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. If you obey me, you get Mr. Thing, too," But she couldn't hear him over the sound of her own moaning.

She was "interrogated" for days. There were no cameras, so no-one knew what he was actually doing with her. They took her into another room to sleep eat and etcetra. There were monitors which worked with the tattoos to see when she needed it. At all other times she was with Thomas, who was loving every minute of it. She also got to enjoy the company of Mr. Thing, Hell Boots, and many other contraptions she could have never dreamt the Men's side had developed this quickly (the Women's side was well renowned for it's engineers). But the absolute worse was his hands. Thomas had obviously studied more advanced tickling techniques, and combined with a special oil, it was absolutely unbearable. The only thing that got her through it was... well... the restraints.

She begged, pleaded, almost cried twice, and never once did he let up. He wanted to do her in for every transgression Erica had ever imposed on him. This could take a while.

After a month of being tickled, and tortured, and brought to the edge of orgasm and back again, and all manner of cruel and sadistic happenings, she was finally released.

"I'm putting you into the system as status-less. That's probably going easy, but people have been asking questions, and I can't keep you here forever. Hope to see you later. We really should do this again."

"Yes, Sir." she said robotically, as she was drilled to do.

Her cuffs put her back into a floating X position, and she was taken into the next room, and down several corridors. In horror, she realized where she must be going next, "No! Not the tattoo machines again! Not again..." Every one of her tattoos had to be erased and redone, which took approximately 30 minutes. After that ordeal she was lead for quite a long way down a series of corridors. Finally she was lead into a concrete room with eleven other women. Her cuffs came off of her and floated away.

They all came to comfort her, and then they all talked for a while about what would happen next. None of them new. After about an hour one of the walls suddenly disappeared revealing a metal tram, one of the ones Erica had seen moving on the metal tracks earlier. A female government worker stepped out of it and said, "Alright file in. They all walked in one by one, including Erica. The sixth girl shouted, "No! There's no way in hell I'm going in there!" And pushed against the door with her arms and legs as several female workers tried to push her in. Finally one of them got out a tickling tazer and began zapping her. She still wouldn't budge though. All the while a male guard was watching with his arms crossed in the corner of the room.

Finally he stepped in, these workers were just too inexperienced to see the solution. "Give me that," he said, grabbing the tazer. The toggled the switch from "tickle" to "pleasure" and switched the setting to maximum. He reached right under her and around to her sweet spot, and she immediately melted to the ground. "Sometimes gentle sun is better than harsh wind." he said. Then pushed her in and closed the door.

"No!" she started shouting again holding onto the bars. "Don't stop!"

"I'll make sure she ends up being a worker. We need someone with that kind of energy."

As the workers turned the tram on, the floor immediately became intensely ticklish. The robotic female voice (or RMS for short)-which was apparently the standard in the Men's side-said, "Please file into the orange circles on the floor." Orange circles appeared on the floor. All of the women quickly filed in line. Metal arms with cuffs immediately locked their ankles into place. Without a moment's notice a pair of arms locked around their wrists and pulled them high to the ceiling.

The RMS said, "Hello, and welcome to the Men's side. We appreciate our women, here, and respect their limited rights. You, however, have none, and will be distributed through our system. While you are waiting, here are some things you can expect. You are about to experience the Standard Tickling Apparatus, or S.T.A. for short, which is a punishment device you fill find throughout the Men's side. Initiating in 3... 2... 1..." Immediately ten robotic arms both designed physically and electrically to tickle stroked up and down their bodies in erratic unpredictable way; moreover, four arms were dedicated just to the feet. There was a sea of laughter and Erica thought she would die. After several minutes the arms instantly retracted. The RMS continued, "That was level one, and is rarely used. Most violations result in level 3 at minimum. Remember that your compliance is to your own benefit. We also have a standard pleasure apparatus, or SPA." The same arms came out except this time with different attachments on the end. They caressed them very tenderly, learned each woman's most sensitive areas, and abused them. Again, Erica thought she would die.

When all of their knees were weak, and trembling violently, the SPAs retracted. "We have arrived at level one, Pets. All women who are physically released should exit the tram at this time." Erica's restraints were released along with three other girls. She tried to say, "Finally," but what came out was a barking sound. She reached to her neck in horror to find that a corrective collar had been placed on her neck. As she stepped out the door behind her closed. She heard the RMS continue, "Next stop, slaves." One of the women protested, and the RMS replied, "Speaking is not permitted at this time." The arms were released and tickled all of the women for the one woman's transgression. Erica Shuddered. Perhaps she had been lucky to have been let off so early in the ride.

They each walked down the hall and into a pleasant veterinary office. There were three handsome Vets in doctor's outfits, carrying leashes.

The one in the middle, facing Erica, said, "Now I'm sure you've all learned by now that disobedience is not tolerated, so be good girls, sit down, and well help situate you to your new life." They all sat on the ground.

"Now, now," he said, wagging his finger, "That's not how pets should sit." He reached into his pocket into his remote control, and they all shuddered in fear of what was coming next. Erica even barked uncontrollably. To their surprise, a screen lowered and the doctor laughed, "Sorry if I startled you. You'll find we aren't as cruel as you'd think, here at the Vet." He pressed another button and a picture came on of a petgirl sitting in the proper fashion (like a dog or cat would). He then flipped through different pictures of possible sitting positions. "Take your pick," he said," You'll need to find something that works if you want to get adopted."

"Hmm?" one of the women said in an animal sound, and they all uncontrollably cocked their heads to the side.

"All in due time, girls. For now we need to take you in for inspection. Don't worry, it's not quite as bad as what you've been through so far. Each doctor put a leash on one of the girls. "Stand up," he said. The doctors walked them all into separate rooms.

Erica was taken into a nice office with a silver metal table. Without notice the doctor picked her up and set her on top of the table, which was very cold. "Lay down," he said.

She laid down on her back, and an ice chill ran through her spine.

"Open your mouth," he said, and inspected her teeth. He also did several other tests to make sure she was healthy. Then he put something on her head, which felt strange. It started digging into her scalp, quite painlessly, merging with it.

After that, he said, "Get in doggie position." She got up in the doggie-style position, and he attached something to her rear end, which she knew was a tail. He must have put ears on her head, she thought. To her surprise she could suddenly feel her tail tuck under her legs.

"Aww, don't be scared. This is a proud moment. You've just become a puppy." Erica put her head down and whimpered. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He picked her up and set her on the floor again. "Come on, let's take you to the pound."

The story is slowing down a bit and I am going to stick to the pet thing for a long time. There will be alot of tickling in the next one, but there isn't much in this one. But don't worry, cause it's coming back.

They walked down a hallway, out the door, and into the street. There were people walking in masses this way and that, men and women. Masters, slaves, pets, husbands and wives, and all other sorts were out and about. Erika was completely naked and exposed. The collar made sure that she was extra embarassed, but it also made her excited.

Suddenly she felt the immense urge to start growling and barking at the strangers. "Fuck you all! I'll bite the shit out of you!" she said, which came up with barking noises.

Another petgirl started yelling, "I'll claw your face out, bitch!" which Erica understood mentally, but heard as hissing.

She began to scream back when the doctor pulled on her collar, hard. "Sit. He said" She was too distracted, and kept barking. "I said sit! Don't make me zap you!"

"Die you fucking cun.... Ahahahaha! NO!"

"Serves you right, bit-...." But the Catgirl was zapped as well.

Erica Sat and laughed to violently.

"Are you going to behave?" the doctor asked.

"Yes! Yes, please stop!" which came out to "Ruff! Ahahah! Ruff Ruhuhfff!"

"Good girl. Here's your treat." He reached into his pocket and gave her a lollipop.

She unwrapped it and started licking it as they walked. Then she got the uncontrollable urge to bite it. She bit hard, but it was so solid she couldn't bite through. It was actually very tough and chewy. She started tearing away at it with her teeth, trying to bust it open. She had become so preoccupied with this that she jumped when she felt a pinch on her ass. She turned around to see a man grinning at her maliciously. "Grrrr." The doctor gave her a stern look and she returned a sullen face with puppy-dog eyes. She felt genuinely sorry she had disobeyed. Erica realised this must be the collar affecting her mind.

They made it to the pound, and she suddenly became inexplicably happy. She was all excited, especially when getting near the front window, and walking through the cages. Once she got past the cages however, it immediately died, and she felt normal (for someone wearing a corrective collar). As they approached the front desk, which was in the back of the room, she spied the woman behind the counter.

It was a cat girl completely naked except for the necessary accessories with white fur, and white hair. "Hello, doctor, welcome back." She said, stood up, and waved with her paw.

"Good morning, Tink, how are you today?" he replied. Erica realised this woman's collar must be different.

"Faaaantastic, if I do say so myself! Although," she said, then pouted, "Although, I'd rather be outside playing, or inside sleeping in my cot. Or..."

"Interesting! Say, where's Bill at?" the doctor asked, interrupting.

"Master? I haven't seen him. But I can help you if you like. Only..." she held out her paws "I can't do the finger work."

Upon seeing her claws, Erica flipped her shit. Then all of the dogs in the pound started barking. All of the pets in the pound, including Erica, started bursting into laughter after Tink pressed a button on the desk with one of her claws, activating their many tattoos. "Those mutts, they never learn, do they, Doctor?"

"I don't know about that. They're called man's best friend for a reason."

"If you say so" Tink shrugged. "This one goes over here." Tink walked over to a cage that said "Amber" and pointed.

The Doctor frowned. "I'm sorry, Amber," was all he said.

Amber was startled. "No... Not again. I can't go through distribution again. What'll happen to me, Tink?" Which came out as whimpering noises.

Tink smiled, "You'll get you deserve, little doggie! No come on out or I'll have to tickle you."

"That's enough," said the doctor, "Come here Amber, it's time."

Amber reluctantly came out and held her neck out. The doctor switched the collars between Erica and Amber, and stuck Erica inside. He walked outside and fastened Amber's leash to a bike rack, then came back inside.

"Now, what will we call you? Something catchy. Something that will catch an owner's eye. I know..." Erica was shocked, as she held her hands against the bars of the cage. How humiliating (especially because of the collar's effects) to be given a new name.

"Mangy, good-for-nothing, smelly, lazy, loud, annoying mutt?" asked Tink.

"Anika." As soon as she heard the word a wave of pleasure came over her. The nameplate immediately changed to spell Anika. This wasn't fair. Anika didn't want to be named Anika, she wanted to be named... Wait... What was her name?

"I can't remember my name!" she barked.

"Aww, is the puppy gonna cry?" Tink said, making a tear motion with her hand.

Anika wanted to cry but she felt too happy being in the cage. Something about the location affected her collar. She wanted to get up and jump around and be happy.

The doctor said goodbye, and walked out, then suddenly the happiness went away again. It must be to make them sell better. Happy looking animals sell better than unhappy or bored looking animals.

The went into the corner, curled up in the cot, and went to sleep. This only lasted 15 minutes because someone walked in and the happiness came in. All of a sudden she was jumping up and down at the front of the cage with her hands at the bars. "Hey, look at me! Hey! I'm happy! Look at me! Hey!" But he didn't notice. Many of them didn't notice for days. Meanwhile Tink tortured them whenever she was bored, and she kept hearing stories from the other dogs about what would happen if you didn't get adopted; furthermore, what would happen if you did. Anika couldn't decide which was worse.

Finally someone did walk in and decide to adopt her. His name was Nathan, and he was a moderately dressed intellectual man.

Tink asked, "What collar options do you want?"

"Collar options?"

"Have you ever bought a pet before?"

"Never."

"You have not only different collar options, but different personality modules to go with them. For example mine allows me to talk to humans."

"I like her how she is right now..." Nathan said.

Tink replied, "She's happy cause she's getting adopted. She'll be harder to deal with once you get home and she starts disobeying you."

"I think we'll come to get along. Don't you, girl? Huh?"

"Yeah!" said Anika, happy as ever.

"That's what I thought," he said, and patted her on the head. A wave of ecstasy rolled over her as she did this, all the work of the collar. She knew it wasn't true though. She knew that she'd eventually disobey, and there would be hell to pay. It was only a matter of time.

long time no write. let's do this.

Anika was walked outside and put in a cage then hoisted up onto the trunk bed of truck. they drove around through the city for some two hours and Anika was bored with nothing to do. by the time she arrived at Nathan's house her joints were aching from sitting in the same position for so long. she heard some talking outside.

"Don't tell me you got another slave!"

"What, are you jealous?"

"No, it's just that this house is getting crowded."

"There's no one here but you, Karen, and I. Not really."

"There's also the toy, and the workers."

"The toy mostly lives in the dungeon and the workers aren't part of this household, you know that. I need them for my work."

"I don't know, the way you talk to the, it's just so..."

"Hush. No more of this talk. Let's let out our new puppy, I'm sure she needs a stretch."

Anika was let our of her cage. immediately she started running and jumping around in circles. Nathan told her to sit but she couldn't hear him. suddenly she fell to the ground rolling around in the mud in agony. she barked and laughed hysterically.

"Bad girl. No!" he said. "We listen to master. understand?" Anika whimpered on compliance. he turned it half way down. "Now," he said, holding up a ball."Fetch!"

She was so excited she bolted in the direction of the ball, giggling the whole way. Once she picked it up she felt a wave of pleasure running through her body. She raced back and as soon as she gave him the ball she felt another wave of pleasure from the collar. He stroked her hair and it nearly made her orgasm. The collar prevented her from masturbating or using her hands for things a dog wouldn't be able to.

They played like this for an hour and Anika was panting and our of breath. She was covered in mud and sweat and came so close to orgasm so many times it was unbearable. When her master said they were done she fell on her back and panted and whimpered with her legs clenched together. She hadn't had an orgasm since a week before coming to the men's side.

"I know that look" said Nathan. Anika perked her ears up. "But first you need a bath."

She whimpered loudly followed by a defeated laughter. "Get in doggy position," Nathan said. She was excited. This was it. suddenly there was a crack and a sharp pain on her cheeks. He was spanking her.

She whimpered amend began to cry a little from the pain. When he finished, her ass was sore and red.

"Stand up" he said. "We do not do that. What master says goes. Understand?" She nodded yes. Muddy, sweaty, tired, tickled half to death, do ready to orgasm but unable to, and with a sore ass, she cowered her head down with her tail between her legs.

He patted her head and she comes near an orgasm again. He put a leash on her and they walked ton the edge of the house
. It was a beautiful modern house with glass windows and a minimal design. "stand up and lean forwards against the window." he said. she got into a position like she was going to be cavity searched. Immediately she was pelted by cold water from the hose. He started bathing her thoroughly and rigorously.

He then dried her off with a towel and they went inside. "I'm going to show you what happens to little girls and pets who misbehave." That was when he lead her to the dungeon to see what was happening to the toy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back