• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slow day at the Bay

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
It had to have been a Saturday because Susan and I were both at home in our beach house on the Chesapeake,... at the same time. This, in itself, was rare. We both had to travel a lot,... and I loved just being at home with my wife.

We were both pretending to work. Susan was shuffling around some of her legal papers since she was currently tasked with the assignment of sending some accused felon to prison. I, on the other hand, was attempting to piece together an article which would be appreciated by no more than ten percent of the readers of the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

And it was hot. Susan was wearing her shortest shorts,... and some ridiculous little plastic sandals that were popular at the time. I was waiting for the ballgame to come on TV. But before that, a cooking show came on,... and Susan joined me on the sofa. She lay back and feigned that paper shuffling had totally exhausted her,..... and she stretched out with her legs across my lap. I got rid of those plastic sandals right away, have no fear.

We watched the cooking show,.... it was a spinach casserole thing. And I began idly playing with Susan's feet - she knew this was coming, and she giggled while trying not to move. I played the "piggies" game,... only I rewrote the script. "This little piggie stayed up all night gorging on comfort food,...... and this little piggie is into S&M,.... and this little piggie wants to join the Peace Corps." You get the idea. Between the tickling and my stupid goofing around, Susan was laughing herself to tears.

Once all ten of her delectable toes had been accounted for, Susan screamed out, "Alright! Stop. That's all the piggies. I'm trying to watch the show."

"Ah, but there's one more piggie," I intoned in my best Boris Karloff voice.

"One more piggie?" Susan objected. "Where?"

I let my right hand slide up her leg and under those little short shorts. Susan sucked in her breath as my hand found what it was looking for. "What about this little piggie? Doesn't she get some attention?"

"I never thought she was one of the piggies." Susan played back.
She was squirming seriously.

"Yes, my child." (still Karloff) "She was the eleventh piggie. She was sent away." At this point Susan is shrieking with laughter. My left hand is tickling her feet and my right hand is tickling the eleventh piggie.

But I did all this very gently,.... very slowly. I teased as judiciously as I could,... keeping Susan balanced between foot tickling and arousal,.. After a point,... midst her moaning and laughing and thrashing, she just screamed out, "Finish me off, for God's sake!."

Well that didn't take long. As she shuddered and convulsed there on the sofa, she threw one hand down over my hand where it remained under her shorts. "Do not move this hand. Do you hear me? Don't move it."

"Yes m'am," I answered. I'd been married long enough to know how to take orders. Susan sweated and panted and curled up in a little ball,..... she turned around on the sofa and lay with her head in my lap. I stroked her shoulders and her hair. We sat like that for maybe twenty minutes,... I just looked at her. She was the first to speak.

"Want me to give you a blow-job?"

She had too ask?? Um...YES please!!! Or a foot job if she were so inclined....

What a great relationship you two shared. Thanks for sharing those intimate times with us.

What a great relationship you two shared. Thanks for sharing those intimate times with us.

Thanks, jhop. It was more than I ever deserved. Tell me, though,.... how old does a person have to be to know who Boris Karloff was? In the actual experience, I thought my Karloff impersonation was the best part of the story. Susan did, too. Maybe I didn't write it well enough. But the effect is lost if no one understands who he was,.. or cannot hear his voice in their head. Perhaps a big shortcoming of the story. Mils and Bugs and C.A.B. will get it,...

Yes very nice story of the intimate times you and Susan had together. Sounds as though you both had fun during the cooking show. Thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks, jhop. It was more than I ever deserved. Tell me, though,.... how old does a person have to be to know who Boris Karloff was? In the actual experience, I thought my Karloff impersonation was the best part of the story. Susan did, too. Maybe I didn't write it well enough. But the effect is lost if no one understands who he was,.. or cannot hear his voice in their head. Perhaps a big shortcoming of the story. Mils and Bugs and C.A.B. will get it,...

Indeed I am old enought to remember Karloff and understand the reference. Thanks for sharing the memoies of your late wife.

Indeed I am old enought to remember Karloff and understand the reference. Thanks for sharing the memoies of your late wife.

Yeah, Mils,....... but you didn't get to hear my Karloff. It was a lot of fun to do. Such an icon,.... one of a kind. The one way that I knew Susan would plaster herself into my arms as we were going to bed was if I did Karloff. "Come with me, my dear. The time has come 'round." Can you hear it?

I hope it's helpful and healing to write stories like this . . . it's certainly wonderful to read them. Your relationship with Susan was obviously rare and beautiful.

And GAWD! This story is hot!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back