• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped under a bed and tickled

ILoveGirlsLaugh

A few years back I was going to college and I had this friend Sam who was in a couple of my classes. One day during the spring, after our accounting class, I invited her over to take some bong rips. She agreed it would be a good idea, as she had no more classes that day either. We had never hooked up before but both of us being single and reasonably close friends, I thought there was some potential. Especially since none of my roommates would be home until dinner time.

We arrived at my dorm room, I opened the door and let her in first. As she walked in I was a couple steps behind her and I realized that she looked damn good today. I guess there was a reason today was the day I asked her to hang out. Sam is about 5'6", 125 pounds with long brown hair and a curvy little body. She was wearing a purple top with blue jeans, and after I took my shoes off near the door (regular habit for me) she asked "Do you guys make everyone take their shoes off?" I said "No of course not, but I just feel more comfortable that way I hate wearing shoes." "Ok cool." she replied, kicking her red sandals into the corner.

We went into my room and I broke out some bud to pack a bowl as she was looking at all the sports jerseys/pictures/random crap on my walls. I finished grinding it up and poured some into the slide, but I couldn't find a lighter. I looked for a minute on my dresser but there wasn't one in sight. "Shit, you don't have a firestick do you?" Sam goes "What the hell is a firestick?" "Haha" I laughed "You know, a lighter, so we can blaze." She didn't, but I assured her if we looked around the place for a few minutes then one would surely turn up. I walked out into the living area to see if there was one lying around, still coming up empty handed.

"Ugh" I thought to myself "We're gonna hafta run out to the store this is bs." Just then Sam yelled from my room "I found one!" all excited. So I walked back into my bedroom and Sam is on her stomach crawling underneath my bed as I come around the corner. "It must've fell down here but I think I can reach it." Before I know it she's all the way under my bed and all I can see is her calves and her bare feet sticking out of her jeans. I have to tell you that girls going barefoot in jeans drives me absolutely wild so seeing that gets me pretty excited. I realized that I had a tickling opportunity unfolding right before my very eyes. However, if I didn't act fast the the window would close.

"You need some help down there" I said jokingly as I sat down next to the bed. "No I think I've got it." she replied. "So, I think you might be in some trouble Sam." I said, as I wrapped my legs around her ankles and plopped her little size 6 feet in my lap. "But that depends on how ticklish you are." She went silent for a second, I think she even stopped breathing as she realized how trapped she truly was. Before she could even protest I continued "So Sam, how ticklish are you?" as I ran a single finger up her left sole. A little giggle "Hehehe". Then I took the same finger, traced all the way up her foot and then back down in a winding pattern. "Ahahahahaa come on you wouldn't" she pleaded with me.

I couldn't wait any more so I began scratching the balls of her feet with all ten fingers. "Nooooooooo" she curled her little pink toes down to try to block my tickling efforts. "Don't do that" I shot back, running my fingers down the soles of her helpless feet all the way down to her heels and back. "Goooooddddddd noooooo pleeeeeeeaaaaassseeeee" I was relentless as a dug my fingers underneath her toes and wiggled, eliciting a new kind of laughter "Teeeeeehhhhheeeeeehhheeeeehheeehheeee."

Sam tried desperately to pull her feet out of my lap for another minute, but she couldn't move she was too far under the bed. "You've gotta let me outta here." she begged. I would have none of it. "Sorry Sam, you made a terrible mistake that your poor little ticklish bare feet are going to pay for." I started laughing sadistically as I destroyed her left foot with all ten fingers "AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She wasn't struggling anymore, just taking the tickling and laughing her head off. "Awww poor ticklish girl, did I tickle all the energy out of you?" I teased her as I brutally tortured her soles and under her toes. "Hehehehehe" I had tickled her into one consistent laugh, then I put my hands underneath on the tops of her feet "Hehehehehe" and all over the tops of her toes "Hehehehehe". Just one never ending laugh, no more protesting just straight ticklish agony I was putting her through.

"Want me to let you out in a few minutes?" I joked, never taking my hands off of her feet as I tickled her relentlessly. She couldn't even respond, only that sweet laugh "Hehehehehe" I stopped after a couple minutes, with the intent of letting her out. So I pulled lifeless body out from under the bed, but on the way out her shirt rode up and revealed a several inches of her back. With her shoulders, breasts and head still underneath the bed I realized I had more time. I couldn't resist. I climbed up and sat on her lower back, wrapped my hands around her sides and squeezed. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhahaahahahahaha nnnnoooooooooooo" she squealed, desperately trying to escape. I still had her pretty pinned but now she was kicking my butt with her feet. No matter it didn't halt my tickle assault, so I tickled the shit out of her ribs until she slid out a little more.

At this point her whole body except her head and arms are out from underneath the bed. I put my head close to the bed and whispered in her ear "How about your belly Sam, cuz you seem to be ticklish just about everywhere else." "Please let me out I can't take any more" she begged. "But you are so much fun to tickle, and you have the most beautiful laugh I just can't stop." I wanted to tickle her more, but I could tell she was reaching her breaking point. "I'll let you out if you agree to let me have some more fun later." She pleaded "I"ll do anything." I slid my finger underneath her soft sexy stomach and into her belly button and wiggled it ever so gently, whispering in her ear "You're gonna help me tickle your sister." She didn't say anything at first, so I tortured her navel for a few seconds and she obliged "Ok ok, I'll do it. And I think I've got an idea."

What a good sport! Waiting (impatiently) for the sister story . . .

Yes, this story definitely needs to be followed-up with the sequel!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back