• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last night with a friend, Part 2, F/M and a little MF/M

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hopefully I didn't miss any details with this - it was almost a month ago and we were all pretty wasted haha.

After Tyler and Zac had gotten me off, I went to take a quick shower. Zac and Tyler had gone downstairs for a smoke and by the time they had finished, so had I. I told Tyler "Now it's YOUR turn. Lie down." He got undressed again, laid down on the bed. Zac and I put his arm in the wrist restraints they'd used on me. Once he was in securely, Zac sat at the end of the bed and started tickling his feet, while I got on top and straddled his waist. I began using my nails lightly to tickle his ribs and stomach - he immediately started bucking. I could see surprised and panic in his eyes - he's never *really* been tickled - he kept trying to reason with me.
"Guys...stop... it tickles!!"
"Um, yeah, that's the point."
"No, seriously... I'm ticklish!" I could tell it was hard for him to speak between laughing and struggling, but we weren't going to let him off easy.
I tickled a little harder and faster with my nails in his armpits, then down his sides. He pulled at the restraints and tried bucking. Zac helped me a few times by squeezing his thighs right above his knees, and poking at his stomach. Eventually Zac decided he was too drunk for all this and told us he'd be downstairs on the couch trying to sober up.

Tyler watched him walk out the door - he said "You're leaving me with HER?!" and Zac smiled.
"Yup, leaving you with her. I know she'll take good care of you." A mischievious smile, and he was gone.

"You're all mine, now!" I said as I continued the tickling. Tyler gave in to the laughter and decided to finally stop begging, because he knew it wasn't helping him. I tickled his stomach and sides, down to his hips, scraping my nails up and down his thighs. Tyler laid his head back, laughed, and moaned a bit as I got closer and closer to his cock. He was hard, for sure, even though the tickling was "unbearable". I thought I should be nice and get him off, since he was such a good sport about the torture. I began stroking him off with one hand, tickling his lower stomach with my other one. He laughed and moaned, but finally stopped struggling. It only took about two minutes for him to come, with filled my hand since I didn't want to make a huge mess again.

I let him out of the restraints, both of us pretty exhausted and still kind of drunk. He told me he'd never done anything like that before, but that he had enjoyed it anyways,

Overall I'd say our last night was one to remember!

You said he's in the military? Good thing they don't do tickle interrogations anymore...he'd be a goner!

You're a good friend Brandi... what else can I say? Amazing. :) Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back