• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dangled size 7's

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok this isn't much of a story but I hope to make it one in the near future.

I came home from a Home Depot run this past Saturday and my wife was running around doing her chores. Well I make my way up stairs and I hear her yell, "Hun is that you?". I TURN down the hall towards our bedroom and I see the drop down attic stairs open. That's when is see it! There was her adorable slipper covered bare little size 7's dangling from the opening in the ceiling to the attic. She had jeans on and her Ugg slippers dangling from her cute toes. I yell up to her, "Hey babe watchcha doing?". She shouts down that she she was going through some boxes of summer clothes and was about to come down. I couldn't resist and I walk over and gently run my left index finger along the arch of her foot and down into her slipper to the base of her toes. Her foot was silky smooth, warm and soft as a cloud. Immediately her foot wiggled as if she was electric shocked and she said, through a stifled giggle, "OOOO BABY PLEASE DON'T". Well because her foot wiggled so abruptly her slipper fell off leaving her perfectly pedicured little foot dangling completely bare and vulnerable in my face. She asks me to put her slipper back and I bent down to pick it up and I can see her bare sole right above me. I don't know about you but to me it was a sexy sight and a rare position. I stand up and gave the tips of her toes a gentle kiss and gently and slowly spider tickled her foot from heel to toe. She again began to giggle softly and her toes wiggled in the cutest way. She pleads with me "Honey please stop, I'm busyeeeeheeheehee". I place her slipper back on and went into the bedroom to change. I heard her come down the drop stairs and push them back up into the ceiling. She comes into the bedroom, walks over to me, punches me in the arm and calls me a BRAT. LOL

My idea is to get her up there and have her dangle her feet from the opening farthest from the drop stairs, use my restraints on her ankles securing the long straps to a chair and just tickle her dangling feet as they hang helpless right in front of my face. What do you guys think, I personally think it's my coolest position to tickle her yet.

Yes I think you should and I think making a video clip of it not showing her face is in order too please. I would love to see you tickle your wife's feet on a clip with sound. I want to hear her giggle and laughing. Thanks for sharing your story.

Cool story, thanks for sharing. And yes, tickle her some more.

Yes I think you should and I think making a video clip of it not showing her face is in order too please. I would love to see you tickle your wife's feet on a clip with sound. I want to hear her giggle and laughing. Thanks for sharing your story.

I would LOVE to make a video but no way on earth would she allow that LOL. I do intend on getting some pics tho. Thanks for the kinds words!

Love your idea. Hope it happens, and you tell us about it!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back