• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judy's turn to cry. (With laughter)

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Whew! I'm a little exhausted, but NOT as exhausted, I'm sure, as Judy, who is laying on her bed, still giggling. I told you all I'd get her back, and I did. It was SHE who was comming out of the shower. I was hiding in the closet, and was nice enough to let her get her blouse and pants on, before spinging on her, knocking her onto her bed, face down, and quickly sitting on her legs.
"Tiffer, What are you DOing?" Judy said, knowing full well what I was doing.
"It's YOUR turn. now" I told her, lightly running my nails up and down the soles of her soft, freshly bathed size sixes.
Well, she started laughing and squirming, but after about a minute, I decided not hard enough, so I started tickling her ribs and sides. This got her lauging harder, and started her begging.
"Tiffer! Heeheeheehee! Stop, please! Heeheeheehee! I'm sorry! Heeheeheehee!"
"You should have thought of that sonner!" I said.
"But...but heeheehee Annie made me! Heeheeheehee! Stooop!"
"Speaking of Annie" I said, pausing. "Where are her worst spots?"
Judy's eyes got big as saucers. Oh, Tiffer!" she gasped. "Do you know what she'd do to me if I told you?"
"So, you DO know!" I said. "I thought you might, and do you know what I'LL do to you if you DON'T?"
Poor Judy's dellema (sp) was delicious! Annie's vengance, or mine, I suppose she figured she was better off with the devil she knew.
"I can't!" Judy stated. "I just can't"
"Fine with me!" I said, starting to tickle her ribs and sides again, occasionally teasing her feet. I kept asking her about Annie, and between giggling and gasping, she kept refusing to tell me. Wondering what I had to do, I recalled a few posts mentioning a technique known as "Pockets". Taking inspiration from this, I dug my fingers into Judy's hip flexors, and massaged vigorously. I thought the D*** dorm was gonna come down.
"EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Judy screamed. "OK! OK! HHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I'LL TELL! I'LL TELL! HAHAHHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!"
I stopped at once, since she was going to tell me what i wanted to know, and partly because I thought her screaming might prompt someone to call the police! *All right, give!" I said.
"*Gasp* H-her ribs, and between her t-t-toes" was Judy's reply. "When did she tell you mine?"
I was confused for a moment, Then I started to laugh! I, quite by accident, had found Judy's "Secret spot"!
"She didn't!" I told her, "But you just did!"
"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Judy groaned.
"Now, since paybacks a bitch, and so am I," I said. "That was just for information! THIS is for revenge!"
I started in on her feet again (They are really pretty). Another five minutes passed, and I let her go. I assume she'll go right to Annie, which is what I want her to do, now that I know what I know! Should be very interesting, indeed!

To Be Continued........

Good job, Tiffany! Looks like you tickled Judy silly. Hope you get Annie as well! :D

P.S. Someone call 9-1-1 for Biscuit. :p

Woooo-hoooooo!!!!!

Go, Tiff, go!!!

Can't wait to hear more.

BTW, there is a standing DNR order on the TMF in effect for biscuit. :D

Excellent story, Tiffany! And I always did like the songs of Lesley Gore, including "Judy's Turn to Cry".

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back