• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study time f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Yesterday I went to my friend's house. She and my guy friend were studying for a final together. I brought them dinner and became their silent support group. Of course, we talked and played music. I was laying down on the couch and my guy friend was at the other end with his laptop open on the living room table.

I touched his side with my toe, and he jumped in the air. "No!"

I looked at him curiously, "Really?"

"I'm really ticklish today. I don't know why.."

I touched his other side with my toes and he cringed and twisted. "Really?" I said again, more interested now than sarcastic. He tickled my feet in retaliation, but I have more tolerance for it than he does.

Every once in a while I would just touch him and he would yelp. Squeeze his side, and he would bowl over into violent twisting and silent giggles. We tickle each other often now, but only short pokes and squeezes. On this day, considering he was especially ticklish, I spent some extra time. And he spent more time expecting it in anxiety. At one point, I was laying on the floor with my friend who was working, and we listened to music. My guy friend asked me to give him a massage, and he promised he'd give me one in return.

I gave him a back massage, and the two started going back to work afterward. Some of my friend's roommates were also coming back home, so we slowed down on the tickling. I asked him for the return massage, and he pretended not to notice. I became a little upset and I just laid there on the ground with my friend. She noticed I was upset and pointed out that it was pretty messed up of him to break a promise like that. She whispered, "Do you want me to kick his butt for you?"

I gave her a thumbs up, and I got excited. I wanted to gang up on him really bad, but idk how down she was to tickle him after that. A few minutes later, he got up off the couch, and rolled my upset self over. I looked up at him, and he said, "Roll onto your back. Give me your back." I saw his ankles and clung my arms to them instead as he was standing above me. "Aah!" He paused and wiggled his trapped feet. "Help!" he said, playfully.

I lightly tickled his arches under his socks, and the sides of his feet. "AAAH! No!!" he started to pull and huffed that panicked pre-laughter. "Ahaha! NO. If you tickle my feet, I will kill you. AAH I'LL KILL YOU." He stepped out, and got on his knees to roll me over onto my stomach. He sat down on my butt and started my back massage. I was in heaven for about 30 seconds. I felt his fingers lightly press into my ribcage and crawl up my sides. I squirmed and giggled. I was still stuck with him sitting on my back, and he started pressing harder, and into my armpits. I squealed and twisted, laughing almost ballistically. It lasted for another good several seconds before he got up. "That's payback," he said. And he sat back down on the couch.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back