• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abdomen tickles at the doctor (F/M)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
A few weeks ago I went to the doctor's office for some stomach pain I was having, which turned out (hopefully) to be nothing. I've become increasingly aware of just how ticklish my abdomen area is, so I was a little bit nervous. I also love accidental tickling like this (mainly hearing about it or witnessing it, but I enjoy it as a lee, too).

I saw a nurse practitioner about my age. She started out with a stethoscope in different spots on my stomach, which tickled like crazy every time it landed gently on my skin. I could feel my stomach flinch each time and wondered if she was noticing. The pressing on the stomach with her hands part was what I dreaded and she actually did that fairly firmly and it wasn't all that ticklish. But then after that, she proceeded to teach me about the anatomy of the internal organs of that area by tracing all around my stomach with her hands and fingers. It tickled a lot and my stomach flinched a bit, but it actually wasn't as bad as it could've been if she'd hit a few other spots or if I'd been less relaxed.

What ceases to amaze me, though, is that someone would even do something like trace their hands all over someone's stomach. Wouldn't that be ticklish to 95% of people and isn't a trained health practitioner aware of that?? I'm not complaining, believe me - I LOVE that this stuff happens all the time. It just boggles my mind how often we're put in ticklish situations at doctor's offices :)

I'm not too fond of the stomach exam either. I'm also not a fan of the spine exam (when the doctor runs their hand down your spine to check for abnormalities) because my back/spine is ticklish. The other exam I don't like is when they check the lymph nodes around the underarms.

lol wish my doctor did that to me lol

My (female) doctor gets a little impatient with me . . . she checks my soles pretty often (I'm diabetic) and I laugh every time. She just rolls her eyes and says, "Put your socks back on." Then I have to come home and ask my wife to finish the job . . . with our brush collection.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back