• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tried to get revenge on my ler wife... Failed.

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, my wife and I have long had a tradition of playing Monopoly on the one day we have off together, and every now and again, we'll up the stakes and agree that the loser has to let the winner do whatever they want to them. the last three times we did this I lost and ended up on my back, tied up and her showing no mercy on any of my tickle spots.

Well, the other night, we were playing around and ended up getting into a little bit of a tickle fight, and I proposed settling it with Monopoly. She knew darn good and well that this was an attempt to get her tied up so that I could finally have my revenge, but she agreed, damn confident in her ability to win. (Hell, she had the last three times)

Long story short, I got off to a great start, I had three color groups before she had anything and I was sure it was only a matter of time until I won. I even taunted her saying "You should start practicing saying 'I submit! I submit!' over and over again" to which she just rolled her eyes.

My atrocious luck did not hold out however, and I ended up losing through a combination of her having the greens with hotels and her avoiding all of my stuff whenever she got close.

It was completely unfair!

When it was over, she made me lay down on the bed and tied both of my feet to each corner, tickling each foot while she was strapping it down. I giggled uncontrollably, but I agreed to the terms and I had no choice but to hold still and take it. When she got to my arms I was sure she was going to tie them up in the same way, but instead she just made me hold my arms up and let her tickle my pits, stomach and sides. getting tickle tortured is one thing but holding your arms up and letting the person tickle some of your worst spots is not only torture, it's really freakin hard! but I had no choice but to just lay there with my arms up and take it while she had her way with me. Afer a while she asked "What did you say about me practicing saying "I submit" over and over again?"

In the end, she made me say "I submit" to every major tickle spot I have: Feet, stomach, sides, behind my knees, and, saving my greatest weakness for last, my armpits.

We're probably gonna play again this weekend, let's see if I fare any better.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I would say you were very lucky. :devil:

good stuff man hope you win next time, up the anty if you win you film it aswell is she ticklish?

lol wish I could see the look on your face when she won. you should play teams lol her and a friend and you and a friend see if you can win that way lol

lol wish I could see the look on your face when she won. you should play teams lol her and a friend and you and a friend see if you can win that way lol

It was a cross between shock and frustration with just a hint of *shudder* because I knew exactly what was coming.

I hope you win buddy. I would love for you to tickle your wife mercilessly like she did you. So your weakest spot is your underarms and for her its her feet. I love ticklish feet on women the most. Please tell her that part of the deal next time is who ever loses has to agree to being videotaped while being tickled without showing the faces of courses and that it will be posted in here. I know all us guys would love to see your wife tickled in a clip. I am sure the ladies in here would love to see you tickled as well. Thanks for sharing your story. Where are you both from?

Haha, thank you! I hope I win too! We don't really do "on camera, we're both quite shy, but I'll be happy to give y'all the transcripts. lolz

It was a cross between shock and frustration with just a hint of *shudder* because I knew exactly what was coming.

lol too funny. I would take your place but i am not lucky at monopoly i lose alot at it

Cool story! I'd love to hear more. Anything more happen over the weekend?

Monopoly is such a bitch to win!! xD I'm afraid I'd suffer the same fate as you if I ever used it in this way. Glad you two are having fun though! And thanks for posting :D

better luck next time, but you must admit that women are better ticklers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back