• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War (some sex stuff)

The_Kev

TMF Master
[This story is based on a game that I actually made up, and I drew cards in real life to determine the course of events in the story, I will continue to do this for the duration and we’ll see which one ends up the winner! Hope you enjoy it!]

They had spent the last hour being neck and neck at strip poker, and they were both down to their socks.

She had hoped that the sight of her bare chest would distract him and give her the edge, but apparently he had a similar strategy, and she couldn’t help but smile and lose her focus every time she saw how hard he was.

But now was game time. She had 2 pair and she was damn well going to win with it!

“Call” she said, And laid it down. He smiled.

“Damn!” She thought.

He laid down a strait.

“haha! Let’s see those feet!” he said.

She rolled her eyes, and sighed in de-feet and slowly rolled one sock after the other for him. As per the rules, she kept them stretched out and wiggled her toes a bit for his enjoyment.

“Nice” he said, his hadron becoming even more firm.

“Goanna jack off?” she asked

“Yeah, I won remember?” He said and started stroking to her pretty bare feet.

“Wait” she said “Double or nothing, you win at the next card game and I’ll let you fuck me, I win and I get to do whatever I want to you.

He didn’t have to consider for long, he’d owned her at cards for as long as he could remember, and his next win would mean the difference between jacking off and sex.

“Deal!” he said.

She grinned “Okay, next card game” she sad and pulled out a completely different deck.

“Hey wait” he said “We were playing poker”

“I said ‘card game’ she said “I didn’t say which one”

“Okay which one then”

“This one” she set down the new deck, and on the top was written “Tickle Time”

*Oh God no!* he thought *If it has to do with tickling I’m screwed! I can’t STAND being tickled! What if she goes for my armpits? *

“No fair! We have to play poker!”

“Hey, I said ‘new card game’ if you want to forfeit I’ll take the victory and have my way with you, if not, you can play, maybe you’ll win”

*that sneaky little….* “Okay fine” he said, and she smirked at the faint little pout in his voice.

*He’s totally ticklish* She though *the question is, what’s his worst spot?*

“Okay, here’s the rules, it’s just like the game “War”. The suits are all tickle spots:

Hearts = Feet
Dimonds = Ribs
Spades = Stomach
Clovers = Armpits

If you get an ace you can tickle anywhere you want.

We each lay down a card, except the low card wins”

“Why does the low card win?”

“Because the high card tells you how long the looser gets tickled for face cards are worth fifteen minutes face cards are worth THIRTY! If there’s a tie, we lay down three cards each, the top card wins and the minutes are added up!” She smirked.

*this can’t be happening! What if I draw an ace and I have to let her tickle my armpits?

I won’t be able to stand it! Just gotta get her to give up first!*

“Ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be”

They both plopped a card down:

He: 4 of Hearts
She: 6 of Spades

“Damn!” she said

“Haha! So far so good! And since your already barefoot from our last game that makes it even easier for me, now hold your feet still, I have six minutes” He smirked.

She sighed and presented her feet. “Okay just please go easy, it’s the first hand!”

“Yeah right!” He raked his fingers back and forth across her pretty little soles and moved his hands up and down, before she knew it , he was scribbling his fingers up and down her bare feet like they were hyper active windshield wipers!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAICANTTAKEIT! HHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAPLEASEITS THE FIRST HANDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She wasn’t prepared for how hard it would be to hold her feet still and let him tickle torture them!

His hardon was absolutely raging! Her feet were so hot and he loved tickling them. Every now and again he would find him self just rubbing and playing with them before remembering that this was supposed to be torture for 'her'.

“Give up?” He continued scribbling his fingers all over her feet

“NEVERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITSTOOMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCH!

He loved listening to her beg!

With no reply he grabbed her right leg in a leg lock and raked his fingers up and down her foot like he was playing the guitar!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA hehehehehehehe pleeeznoooooo! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT!

Ignoring her pleas he did the same to the other foot

PLEASE! NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHRE!

He let go of her leg and sat in front of her feet again, to her surprise he stopped ticking her and went over to get something off of the desk, when he returned she gasped in horror! “I’ve got two minutes left” He said, presenting the hair brush he’d retrieved from the desk.

“Give up”

It wasn’t a request.

*Oh god! Don’t’ use that on my feet! Not for two minutes! No! I can’t let him win!*

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, what followed was some of the worst torture she’s ever experienced! Tiny little bristles tingling all over her poor feet! For a minute solid they on her soles and balls of her feet, and when they got to the top he paid special attention to her toes, probably because as soon as the lousy brush touched them she started begging and pleading like crazy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I’ll HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO ANYTHI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Say you give up”

NEVAHAHAHAHAHRRR!

Even after her 6 minutes were up she continued giggling, the aftershocks lasted for quite a while and afterword she was completely out of breath.

“oh... *pant pant pant* please... *pant pant pant* please don’t’ use that brush on my feet again! *pant pant pant* I can’t take it! I’ll go easy on you next time if you promise *pant pant pant* promise not to use that on my feet again!

“nope” he said with a smirk. “You’d better hope you don’t draw a high heart card or your feet are gonna get it again".

*gulp* Her nervousness was priceless.

“Okay” he said “Let’s continue”.

*Fuck! Please let me win this hand! If I have to let him tickle my feet again I’ll have to submit!*

They drew:

She nearly cried when she drew the 9 of hearts, just as she was about to beg him, yet again not to use the brush on her feet, he drew:

The 10 of clovers

“No!” He shrieked and then tried to play it off.

She smiled tauntingly, “Are your armpits a bad spot?”

The answer came in the form of his folding his arms and fidgeting.

“Okay, Ten minutes on your armpits, and since you’re already shirtless this will be even easier” She grinned, repeating his earlier taunt for her being barefoot.

What followed next both warmed her heart and made her giggle

“Please, pick another spot; don’t go for my pits I can’t take it for ten minutes!”

She giggled “awwwwww, are you gonna give up before I even tickle you?”

He fumed in anger

“Sorry hon, you have to hold your arms up and let me tickle those armpits, and you have to do it in the next ten seconds or you forfit”

With a “GRRRRRRRR” He slowly and reluctantly lifted his arms up, giving her perfect access to his armpits.

She grinned, “Okay ten minutes” She got up to get something off of the desk, what she brought back made him groan, “Hey, you weren’t gentle with my feet” she said, placing the electric toothbrush within reach. “let’s see, I’ll do exactly what you did to me, fingers on your armpits for the first eight minutes, toothbrush on them for two.”

“PLEASE NO! PLEASEILLDOANYTHING!”

With no reply she placed her fingers right in the center of his armpits and slowly, deliberately spidered them there. His response was the cutest groan she had ever heard!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

“She smiled and continued slowly scrunching her fingers on the center of his soft armpits” hehehehe, you’re so cute

RRRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEZ ICANTTAKEIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She started waving her hands back and forth and moving them up and down his pits

“Hey, I couldn’t take it either”

AAAAH_HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-AH-HA-HA-HA

The poor guy was literally in tears!

“Oh, what was that thing you did to my feet? Let’s see….”

She held his arm with one hand and raked her nails against his armpit like she was playing the guitar!

PLEZNOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He tried desperately to pull his arm down but, not only was he tickle weakened but she had a pretty good grip.

“Now the other one” she moved to his other armpit

PLEASE NO!

She grabbed the other arm and raked her fingers up and down his poor armpit.

AAAAAA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H-HAA-HA-AH-HA-HA-HA

“Okay, two minutes left”

*No! she can’t use that thing on my armpits for two minutes! I’ll die! I have to give up!... NO!!!! I can’t! Oh FUCK!*

She sat in front of him and gazed into his pathetic little expression. He looked so cute, no choice but to put his armpits on display while she tortured him, she was really starting to get turned on!

“give up?” she asked, and in the same way as she did, he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

“Okay” *buzzzzzzzzzzzz* keep those arms up or you forfeit!

As soon as those vibrating bristles made contact with his armpit he went CRAZY with silent laughter! Able only to take one deep breath and bellow…

ITSTOOMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACH-AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Like that brush was too much on my feet? Too bad you didn’t agree not to use it again, I’d go easier on your armpits”

He tried to agree not to use the brush again, but all that came out was

IWONTUSAHAHAHAHAHAHA IWONAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEZNOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“sorry what? She said, drawing little figure 8’s on one armpit with the brush, and on the other with her fingers!

OHMYGODNOTBOTHOFEM!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She grinned with satisfaction as he had to just sit there with his arms up and let her torture his armpits!

The “ding” of the timer was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard, and just like her, his aftershock giggles lasted for quite a while.

“oh” *pant pant pant* “oh my god” *pant pant pant*

“Your armpits are pretty bad huh?” she smirked “Do you want to agree not to use the brush on my feet now, and I won’t use the toothbrush on your pits?”

*pant pant pant* no…… if I ever *pant pant pant* get to tickle your feet again… I’m going to use two brushes, one for each of them!

She shuddered! Now it was on! Mutually assured destruction! She glanced over and looked at the second toothbrush on the desk. She had to win this next hand… or at least, she had to Not draw anything with a heart on it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part 2 coming soon)

Feedback is always apreceated

Toodles...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back