• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War Part 2 (Some sex stuff)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Part one is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?234741-Tickle-War-(some-sex-stuff)Again, I actually drew cards to determine the outcome, this has added a pretty fun element of randomness to the mix. Hope you like it, i'm workin on part 3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They both had the feeling that the next hand might determine the winner, especially if she drew hearts or he clovers!

“Let’s get this over with” he said “You’re goanna be screwed, literally!” he grinned.

Rolling her eyes she drew at the same time that he did.

He: Jack of Dimonds
She: 10 of Hearts

The sight of her cheering for herself and clapping her hands like a little girl who just won a bunch of candy infuriated him even more! But behind that fury was a terror. Terror over the fact that face cards were worth 20 minutes!

His ribs weren’t his worst spot, but twenty minutes was twenty minutes!

“Okay”, she said, let’s get those arms up again, I get 20 minutes on your ribs… hmmm, I wonder what tools I could use for this”.

The thought of once again having to hold his arms up and let her work him over with tools and aids caused all of his pride to evaporate, and in place of his angry, frustrated expression was now a pouting , shuttering tickle victim.

“No fair! That’s twice in a row I have to hold my arms up and let you tickle me!

She noded gleefully and replied “mmm hmmm”

“please! No tools! Not when I have to take it for twenty minutes!”

She smiled and thought *now he’ll have no choice but to agree not to use brushes on my feet, but then again, what are the odds of me drawing hearts again? It would be SO much fun to torture his ribs with paint brushes for twenty whole minutes!... Yeah…. I have to! So what if he uses brushes again? My feet can take it!*

“Sorry hon, no deal, I’m gonna get you with my fingers half the time and with some wonderful tickle tools the other half, that’s five minutes for both.

“That’s too much!” he whined

“go lay on the couch and lift those arms up, I want you stretched out over the arm of the couch so your back is arched the whole time”

“PLEASE! NO!” he begged

“Ten more seconds and you forfit”

She watched with a joy that warmed her heart as her naked, hottie friend stretched himself out and arched his back against the arm of the couch, obediently clasping his hands behind his head.

She strolled over to him and patted his chest with glee

“Okay, twenty minutes…

She walked over to the desk, what she brought back was no surprise to him but he blubbered about it anyway
“nohohohohohoho!” He whined as she set down the paintbrushes for later!

She plowed into his ribs starting just above his belly and, keeping her fingers still, traced her nails side to side and up and down, SLOWLY

His reaction started as a groan!

UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-Ha-HA-HA

It took everything he had to keep his arms up as she continued tracing from the top of his belly to just under his armpits.

PLEHEHEHEHZNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

He cackled and groaned at the slow tickle treatment for a good two minutes,
*oh god* he thought *there’s so much time left!*

The thought made him cackle even harder and seemed to increase his already insane ticklishness on his taunt and vulnerable skin.

His groaning, deep belly laughs suddenly became little “kee hee hee hee” giggles and he realizes that she had started to walk her fingers up and down each individual rib!

“KKKKKKKHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE NOHOHOHO, NOTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She just smiled and continued

“Yep! Remember how you played my feet like guitars? Well I can play your ribs like a xylophone!”
With that she played on his stretched out ribs with even more vigor, as though she were preforming with a symphony, her sarcastic humming accompanying each little poke!”

HM HM HMMMMM, HM HM HMMMMMM

He went NUTS!

“NOSTAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEZ NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!”

With no mercy whatsoever she walked her fingers up an down his ribs, moving more and more toward the center of his chest, and then the unthinkable happened… As soon as she got to them, he felt her lightly pinching his nipples!

His tickle agony face instantly melted into a blubbering, pathetic “oh” face!

“ooooohhhhhh nununo! No pinching my nipples, you can only tickle my ribs!”
She grinned devilishly! Guys were always pinching girls nipples, it was about time one of them saw how it felt!

“Look it up sweety” she said “The ribs encompass any part of the chest, I’m just focusing on this part!”
With that she somewhat roughly twisted both nipples!

“AH!” reflexively, he started to pull his arms down, but she intervened with a warning

“If you put your arms down you forfeit!”

With his arms half way down, she immediately began tweaking his nipples, and with the cutest little whiney moan he slowly had to point his elbows to the ceiling an let her have her way with them!
“hehehe” she giggled “I’m just gonna do what you guys do to us girls all the time”

For the next five minutes she pinched, pulled, tweaked, rubbed and licked his nipples. He giggled half the time and groaned the other half, not really able to tell if it tickled or turned him on! His nipples were really sensitive and being stretched out over the arm of the couch made them even more so.
Scooting up a bit to get a better angle, she noticed how hard he was and, continuing to work the poor guy’s nipples asked

“awww, do you need to jack off? Just say you submit and I’ll let you.”

He looked so adorable, arms held behind his head just letting her have her way with his nipples, a little pouty face shaking his head no and refusing to submit.

She pinched a little harder and he glared at her as if to say “No, not harder!”

She grinned

“What if I did this?”

She brought her feet up and used them to dig into his ribs!

It was like nothing he’d ever felt before, her hot little feet tickling and teasing his body! He had no choice but to just stare at them while they lightly swished over his chest, toes poking at his ribs, stoping occasionally to play with his nipples! It was way more than he could take, both the tickling and the turnon!

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HOHOHOHOHO OOOH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHZ!”

She smirked, “oh I wonder if I could”….

She placed her feet on both of his nipples and scrunched her toes, before he knew it, she was pinching his nipples with her feet! She did it over and over again in quick little bursts eliciting an “HU! OW! OW! UUh!” with every little pinch.
After a few minutes of this treatment she decided to just have fun and rub her bare feet all over his chest, bringing him right to the edge! She knew he had a serious foot fetish and she loved being a tease! His erection was massive and she knew how bad he wanted to get off.

“you like my feet that much huh?”

He gave a pathetic little nod and a shameless “uuh huuh”
“You need to cum really bad don’t you?”

He nodded desperately “UUH HUUH!”

Leaning forward, she planted a patronizing kiss on his forward and almost whispered…
“Tough”

She got up, causing him to whine about how bad he wanted to get off. She completely ignored him, grabbed the paint brushes and, walking around behind him, reached under his arms and started tracing the paint brushes up and down his ribs.

That was the final straw! It was obvious how much of a strain it was for him to keep his arms up, and he started squirming more than ever at the first touch of those brushed, begging and pleading with no shame whatsoever!

“PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FOR TEN MI- AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPLEZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ICANTTAKEITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Not letting up an inch, she decided to make it worse by twirling the little brushes around his sensitive nipples before drawing little figure 8’s up and down from just above his belly button to just under his armpits.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEZ!

At the sound of the timer he instantly slapped his arms down to his sides and curled into the fetal position, giggling and moaning.

She stood over him, taking in this priceless sight, this naked guy reduced to a groaning, giggling mess! She was immensely proud of her self!

After a few minutes he rolled onto his back, and she took the opportunity to place her bare foot on his naked stomach. He didn’t try to fight it, he was too exhausted.

Glancing down, she got the most devious look in her eye, and just before she took her foot off of him, she all too briefly rubbed his dick with her cute little bare foot. His MOAN was music to her ears, and even more so, his gasp of frustration when she removed it and left him there naked, hard, and unsatisfied.

All he could do was groan for a few minutes before resuming the game. And as they prepared the next hand, all he could do was hope that he won it….

Or he was done for.

(Continued in part three)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned!

Feedback is always appreciated!

Last edited:
*I fucked up when I first posted this, forgot my own rules. lol. It's been fixed.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back