• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War part 3 (Some sex stuff)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Part 1 is here:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?234741-Tickle-War-(some-sex-stuff)Part 2 is here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?234782-Tickle-War-Part-2-(Some-sex-stuff) I realize this is being posted very soon after part 2, Parts 2 and 3 had to be broken up. I'll be working on part 4 but will hold off until these have a chance to sink in. Again, I drew actual cards to determine the outcomes. Enjoy!

The stakes were higher for him than ever before.

Twice now he had had to sit there with his arms up and let her have her way with his upper body! He was completely exhausted, and her teasing him with her feet had left him desperate for release!

She on the other hand had only gained more confidence and had gotten a long break. He HAD to win this next hand.

Determined, they both drew at the same time!

He 2 of Diamonds
She 3 of Spades

*Finally!* he thought, she had a look of part nervousness and part gratitude that it was only two minutes!

“Too bad it wasn’t your ribs, but then again, when I get payback for what you did to my nipples I want it to be for a LONG time!”

She shuddered at this

“Okay, three minutes on your stomach, I want you just like I was, stretched out over the arm of the couch, but this time I want you to lean all the way back so your hands are touching the floor!”

She gasped, that would make her belly feel so vulnerable! The thought was so terrifying that she felt like saying “I submit” right then and there!

*No!* she thought * I gotta be tough! It’s only three minutes, I can take it!*

She stood up and deliberately walked over to the couch, draped her self backward over the arm until her hands were flat on the floor.

“good girl” he said “Now stay still”

He sat on the couch in front of her stomach and lightly traced a finger around her stretched out stomach
“eeeeeeeHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

He added nine more fingers and lightly…. SO lightly scrunched them up and down all over her cute little stomach.

She exploded

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAA PLEHEHEHEHEZNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

She started to try and do a situp to block and it lookd so cutely awkward that he coulnd’t help but laugh when, continueing to tickle her stretched out and helpless stomach he said “Try to protect your tummy and you forfeit”

With a frustrated “GRRRRR!” she leaned back into place and let him have his way.

He leaned his face in and, knowing exactly what he was going to do she started begin earnestly!

NO!... NO! I’m serious I’ll die!

She felt the first little kiss right on her belly button and went NUTS!

NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH ANONONO PLEHEHEHEHEHZ NOT THAT!!!!!
She composed her self just long enough to arc her head up, and look him desperately in the eyes. Her begging voice was priceless!

“No! Please! I’ll do anything, that’s too much!”

He smiled “Like it was too much when you paintbrushed my ribs and pinched my nipples?”

Ignoring her begging he leaned in, buried his nose in her soft belly and planted firm but gentle kisses all over her belly, each one ending in a “muah!”

Hearing nothing, he knew that she had degenerated into torturous silent belly giggles. A little “EEEEEEK!” escaping when he planted his tong in her belly button, but that was it, at that point she couldn’t beg if
she wanted to!

He planted little kisses on every inch of her stomach for another minute or two. He had been turned on before and this wasn’t helping. Then it occurred to him, he needed to make HER desperate to cum and then just leave her like that.

Kissing down her lower belly only caused her silent laughter to produce little quivers in her belly, much to his delight. And then… he went even lower!

She gasped!

“No! uuuunh that’s not my stomach!”

He had her! She was so exhausted from the tickle torture that she couldn’t sit up if she wanted to. She was his!

“Look it up babe, the stomach is anything on the lower torso” He said, repeating her taunt from earlier.

His kisses on her clit and up and down her soft pussy were just as firm as on her belly, but now her giggles turned to gasps and eventually moans!
The sound of the timer was the worst sound that either of them had ever heard!

She slid sideways off the couch and crumpled onto the floor
“oooh… oh fuck… ohhohohohoh… oh shit!” she groaned

Deciding to get a little more payback from earlier, he stood over her and rolled her onto her back with his foot. She was in to condition to protest. He placed his bare foot on her stomach and flexed.
“oooooh you bastard!”

He grinned and, just like she did to him, used his foot to pat her pussy before walking away.

“UNH! Of fuck!”

Now there SHE was, exhausted and frustrated with no relief. It was a beautiful sight.

“Let’s go again, I’m gonna get you back!” she said, and they prepared to draw.

He: 2 of spades
She 7 of clovers

“DAMMIT!” she growled

He grinned “looks like I’m making a comeback”

She merely growled.

“Okay, seven minutes on your armpits. Remember what you did to mine?”

*shudder* She had spent the last few hands mentally preparing herself for those brushes on her feet, she had done no mental preparation whatsoever for electric toothbrushes on her armpits!

“Please… I… I mean I know got you pretty good but, please, not with…”

He cut her off

“lift your arms up of you forfeit”

Her jaw nearly hit the floor, partly because she wasn’t used to being ordered around, (she did the ordering dammit!) and partly because he completely ignored her pleas for mercy!

She so badly to be defiant, how dare he order her like that! But she had no choice and, grudgingly, with a look of pure bratty, poutiness and reluctance presented her armpits, elbows to the sky and arms crossed one behind the other.

He meandered over to the desk and brought back the brushes

“nooooooo!” she whined.

He just smiled at her.

I’ll tell you what. I’ll just use my fingers for as long as you can stay quiet, if I hear so much as a giggle out of you those brushes are going on your pits.

Once again her jaw hit the floor, but she was afraid to even whine about those terms.

He giggled at her being so silent, even before the game had begun.

“Are you going to be quiet the whole time and let me tickle your armpits without laughing?”

With a look that said ‘I’m gonna get you back for this!’ she sternly nodded her head.

“Good girl” he said as he moved behind her

*No!* she thought panicked! *Not when I can’t see what you’re doing!*

She sat there with her armpits on display feeling extremely vulnerable and fidgety for long torturous moments until suddenly, she wanted more than anything to blubber and reel in laughter!

He dug into her armpits like he was massaging shoulders!

Every instinct told her to protect her armpits, she had no idea how hard it was to keep your arms up when your pits are being tickled, how much more ticklish they are when you have to keep them wide open!

She went into silent belly laughs and wanted more than anything to whine and beg and laugh her pretty little head off.

His cruel taunting did nothing to help

“Does that tickle? I don’t think it does or you’d be laughing? Maybe I should do this!” He ‘squeezed her pits causing her to jump. She nearly lost it but barely held it together as he went to poking both pits with one finger each.

He laughed at her when she started bouncing up and down in silent giggles trying to take it

“Idunno hon, you just holding your arms up letting me have my way with your armpits, you must want it!” he said going back to Kneading up and down her soft pits .

She was expecting light touching! She was expecting him to rake his nails up and down like she did! but instead, her armpits were being absolutely manhandled!

There was no way she could take anymore, she was done!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA MERCEEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! PLEHEHEEZ NOPOKINGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

“Like this?” he poked up and down her armpits

GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEZICANTAKEIHIHIHIHIHIT!!!!
“Well” he said, “too bad you couldn’t keep quiet” he said getting up and moving in front of her

She looked absolutely ridiculous sitting there with her arms up just beggin him not to go through with it
“Please! No Please! Not the brushes!”

*BUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

He held up both of them in front of her armpits

“Sorry hon, you should have kept quiet”

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTISTOOMUCHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ILLDIE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

He started drawing little figure 8’s on her armpits just like she had done to him.

“You won’t die honey, you’l just wish you could”
NAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHZ,

He held both brushes on that little spot right where her breasts meet her armpits, and was moved to laughter when she went into silent belly laughs and was obviously trying to beg, but could not get the words out!

“Whats amatter hon? Is that a bad spot? You wanna give up? I’m not sure you could yell out your submission even if you wanted to. All you gotta do is put your arms down.

She bellowed in silent laughter but kept her arms up

The second that “DING!” was heard she completely collapsed.
For a long time she didn’t make a sound, just laid there and giggled to herself

When she was finally able to compose herself she gave him a look he’d never seen from him before. A mix of horneyness with just a tinge of desire for revenge
“I am going to make you suffer boy! Worse that you every thought I could!”

He just smirked.

“Bring it”

They prepared to draw again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 is on its way, feedback apreceated.

I hope i'm not being too repedative and that I'm descriptive enough while giving you something new every time. Lemme know.

Toodles ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back