• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 4.

TickleWizard

Just a shortish chapter this one guys. Its the bridge between Tara`s Torment and Rachel`s first hour of tickling ... no actual tickling, but again worth the read to get the feel of the story ... Part 5 coming soon, where Rachel finds herself on the other end of things for pretty much the first time in her life ... ticklish? You`ll find out! So enjoy, and comments and suggestions, as usual, most welcome.

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 4.

The large wooden door of the bedroom swung open to reveal the slender figure of Carol, standing, hands on hips on the landing.

Rachel was still on her knees at the end of the bed, from where she had tormented Tara`s SUPER ticklish feet for the past twenty minutes - the blonde herself was now lying, eyes closed, slowly recovering from her ordeal - safe in the knowledge that Carol had arrived to take Rachel away for her own taste of tickle torture!

Rachel glanced back at the pair of wrinkled soles in front of her and sighed at the two confilcting thoughts, bouncing around in her head - One; just how badly she wanted to continue tickling the lovely Tara, and how much more she had up her sleeve with which to drive the gorgeous young thing out of her mind - and two; the fact that it was soon to be her own delicate feet that would be subjected to an almost inconceivable length of tickle endurance.

`Rachel my dear`, Carol repeated, `We`re ready for you across the hall`, Rachel slowly rose to her feet and adjusted her slightly ruffled clothing.

`May I congratulate you on your very professional work on young Tara here` Carol continued as she strode over to the bed and gave the still helpless Tara a quick, playful armpit tickle with her long fingernail. Tara flinched slightly and moaned - still in a daze after her hour of purgatory.

`I must say, I particularly enjoyed your insistance that she maintained eye-contact with you throughout`, said the red-head as she gently wiped away some of Tara`s mascara stained tears.

`How did you know about ...` Rachel began to enquire - `Oh I watched it all on video`, replied a self assured Carol, as she gestured to a small camera in the top corner of the room, pointing directly at the bed.

`And I must say, your efforts on her thighs were truly inspired - I don`t think I`ve ever managed to make her pull at the restraints like that before - I must concentrate more there in the furure.`

Rachel was becoming more and more disturbed at the truly obsessive nature with which Carol clearly regarded her tickling - video cameras, critcial appraisals of her `work` - it all pointed to her own test - the 24 hour marathon for which the fifty women had actually come - being a day of absolute, unadulterated hell!

`But look - we`re running late` said Carol, pointing at the grandfather clock which showed the time to be 3:45 - `Its almost time for us to begin out contest - and the first group of ladies is waiting to get you set up - follow me`

Carol turned to leave the room, and with an almighty lump in her throat, a trembling Rachel followed - as she closed the door behind her, she took one last look at the now sleeping Tara - still bound and clearly exhausted - could she herself endure a similar fate? - she didn`t know - she didn`t want to know - but she was about to find out ...

To be continued ...

`Tickle hard - if she`s tough - tickle LIGHTER!`

Blimey!!!

Exellent stuff wizard! please do not apologise for any of the none tickling parts of your story, the better and longer the forplay the better the orgasm! in my view," better" being the crucial word.Long intros about the physical attributes of the" bog standard" tall, leggy,busty ticklee are I think a crashing bore unless they are very well done, you have avoided that trap and replaced it with a well worked out plot, presenting the victim with a delciously confusing dilemma.I love this type of carefully thought out scheme that fits together like a finely crafted swiss chronometer. With a lot of stories you can predict how they are going to pan out from the first few lines but not with yours.Poor Rachels mind is pulled in all directions at once, (you are an evil sod TW!!)keep up the good work.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back