• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Mortal Kombat Fan-fiction. Tickle Her!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Hi guys and gals! I know fan-fictions aren't really in my realm, but I have wanted to make this fan-fiction for a very long time. Just so you guys could see the characters in real life, here;

Sonya Blade; http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/27233/Carly Baker as Sonya Blade.jpg
Sonya is a serious Military lieutenant who is tough, loyal, and an excellent fighter.

Mileena; http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/cosplay-mortalkombat-mileena.jpg
Mileena is a flirty monster who loves to toy with her prey.

Sorry if you guys don't know anything about Mortal Kombat but even if you don't, I think you will still enjoy this story, and a new "twist" to the fatality.

Follow my twitter to hear the latest on my stories!
https://twitter.com/HappyTriangle

Want more stories like this? Follow me on Deviantart;
http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

-HappyTriangle

It was a hot sunny day in the arena, the dry ground crunched underneath the feet of the

competitors, the audience roaring with excitement. Sub Zero fell to the ground, defeated by

the Earth Realm competitors, Sonya Blade, the audience roared with cheers and boos, two

guards came out and dragged sub zero's body over to the pile of defeated fighters.

Sonya felt very happy and relieved knowing she beaten one of the major threats to her

fellow Earth Realm fighters.

That was her last fight of the day, so she wiped off the sweat from her forehead and left

the arena.

"Can't wait for this damn tournament to be over." Sonya muttered to herself, being forced to compete in this tournament to protect Earth Realm.

She walked into her withered Dojo, only to be congratulated by her fellow Earth Realm fighters. She was greeted with many pats on the back and kind words.

Someone placed their hand on Sonya's exposed side, Sonya jolted, she was extremely ticklish, one of her only weaknesses.

"Thank you." Sonya said, a tad embarrassed of the attention she was receiving.

The room quickly feel silent once the dojo creaked with the sound of the dojo's large door opening. Everybody turned their heads to see Kitana, an enemy fighting to destroy earth realm.

"What do you want?" Sonya asked, angry because she was done fighting for that day.

"I received word that you have one more challenger." Kitana announced. "My sister, Mileena."

"I already fought my batch today, get someone else to fight your damn sister." Sonya said.

"I'm sorry, but Mileena would only fight you. And frankly I don't want to put up with her."

"Fine!" Sonya said, loathing the idea of her having to fight on of Kitana's sisters. Sonya walked to the locker room and took a shower. Sonya suited up, her suit exposing much of her skin, this allowed her to get better flexibility during fighting.

Sonya left the dojo walked up the long road to the arena, and walked through the large arches to the now empty arena, the air was quiet, the sun beating down on Sonya, she look around, only to be meet with the site of lonely crows feasting on the dry corpses of the deceased competitors.

"Hello?" Sonya yelled. Sonya heard laughter from the other entrance to the arena.

"I'm so glad you could show up..." Mileena walked slowly into the arena, all the crows turned their heads, and flew away in fear.

Sonya got into her fighting stance. Mileena followed.

"Let's dance!" Mileena hissed.
Sonya charged at Mileena, out stretching her leg to kick Mileena. Mileena grabbed Sonya's leg and threw her to the ground. Mileena leaped onto Sonya's body on the ground. Sonya punched Mileena in the jaw as hard as she could, but Mileena overpowered Sonya, pinning her to the ground. Sonya tried to punch in kick, but Mileena held Sonya down with little effort.

"Oh don't squirm lieutenant, you'll just tire your self out."

"Whats the matter?" Sonya said while trying to squirm and kick out of Mileena's grasp holding her to the ground. "Can't let me fight back?"
Mileena laughed. "You really think I'm going to let you get hurt, I'm here to have a little fun with you." Mileena said, jokingly poking Sonya's nose.

"Fine, you want to torture me, go ahead, I was trained for tort-"

"I'm not going to torture you, that would hurt, and I don't wanna hurt you. In fact, this tournament needs more fun, and less violence, don't you agree?"

"You pervert let me go!" Sonya roared. Mileena slowly moved her right hand over Sonya's left armpit and lightly tickled.

"Keheheheheheheehee c-c-cut it out!" Sonya tried to hide the fact that her weakness was her ticklishness.

"Whats the matter Sonya? Ticklish?"

"Y-y-you are s-s-such a ch-ch-child!" Sonya said, trying holding back her laughs while trying to squirm away from Mileena's fingers.

"How does it feel being so helpless Sonya? I don't know about you, but it's turning me on." Mileena said slowly.

"Y-y-you are s-s-s-such a pervert!" Sonya yelled.

"I'm only a pervert if I make you beg... so beg." Mileena commanded.

"I'm never going to beg for you, especially of a little tickling." Mileena started picking up the pace on Sonya's armpits.

"Heheheheheheh n-n-nohohoho hehehehehheheeheh I'm still not going to beg hahahahhaa!"

"Such smooth armpits, I think they can take more tickling!" Mileena started to fully tickle Sonya's armpits. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA NOT THE ARMPITS! NOT THE ARMPITS HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!"

"Is that what I think it is?" Mileena teased.

"NO! I'M NO BEGEHHEHEHEHEING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Are you sure?" Mileena asked as she started tickling faster.

"GODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH L-L-LET ME GOHOOHOHOOHOAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!" Sonya roared, her body squirming around helplessly.

"Yes! Beg! Beg! BEG!" Mileena laughed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Sonya yelled, roaring with laughter.

"Not with that attitude I won't!" Mileena teased.
Mileena let go of Sonya, Sonya wanted to fight back, but was to weak from laughing.
Mileena untied her mouth cover, reveling her jagged yellow teeth and reptilian tongue. Then Mileena held Sonya back down to the ground.

"Lucky for moi, Kitana was to weak to fight back while I learned to tickle with my tongue, let's see how it works on you." Mileena smiled menacingly.
Sonya tried to pull away with all her might, not know how much more tickling she could take.

"Whats the matter lieutenant?" Mileena teased. "Can't take anymore tickling?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! If this isn't going to be a serious fight then why even challenge me?!"

"Because once I saw you enter the arena for the first time, I thought you the most beautiful women I had ever seen, well, that and my sisters were complaining to father about me tickling, so I needed a new tickle toy... you fit the position quiet well.... congratulations."

Sonya tried to squirm out more, but it was no use, she had to take the tickling until Mileena was satisfied.

Sonya's thoughts were interrupted by Mileena's slimy tongue caressing her right armpit.
Sonya burst out into a fit of giggles.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!!!"

"So tasty!" Mileena slurped, loving the sound of poor Sonya's laughter. "How about your tummy button?" Mileena hissed.

"NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!" Mileena's tongue quickly darted toward Sonya's belly, into her belly button, and began licking.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH NOT THE BELLY NOT THE BELLY NOT THE BELLYEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEH!!!!!!!!!" Sonya begged. The one thing Sonya hated more then being tickled, was having her belly tickled.

"Tickle tickle tickle! How about I try something new?" Mileena, her tongue still in Sonya's belly, placed her soft lips on Sonya's even softer belly and blew.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!"
Sonya lost it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THAT NOT THAT NOT THA-"

"PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!"

"AAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Look at you squirm! PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" Sonya laughed and squirmed uncontrollably. Mileena blew three raspberries, two quick ones on each side of Sonya's belly, and one large one in the center.

"PFHT! PFHT! PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

"GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHHHHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!!!!!" Mileena used her tongue to wrap around Sonya's arms.
"Let me go I can't take anymore tickling!" Sonya pleaded, but her pleads were not heard by Mileena.
Mileena dug her fingers into Sonya's belly, and violently tickled.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOT THE BELLY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!"
In the middle of this belly tickling, Mileena blew a large, wet raspberry into Sonya's
unsuspecting belly.

"PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GO- HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NONONONONONONNO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHH!!!!!!"

"Oh dear, you have some spit on your tummy, let me clean it off!" Mileena teased, tickling harder and faster.

"NNNNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HELP ME PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"No one is gonna help you, only I decided when the tickling stops, and at this rate, I don't want it to ever end!" Mileena hissed.

"MILENNAHAHAHAHAH Y-Y-Y-YOU WIN! JUST PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHH!!!!!" Sonya begged, her body shaking with laughter.

"Kitchi kitchi koo Sonya!"

"NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING STOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, I guess Sonya's to ticklish to fight back!"

"PLEASE HELP SOMEBODYHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!!"
Mileena continued to squeeze and tickle Sonya's soft exposed belly while blowing the occasional raspberry.

"I love the way you squirm Sonya, squirm more!" Mileena demanded tickling viciously.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! A-A-AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!" Sonya laughed.
Mileena moved up to Sonya's ribs. "Let's see how ticklish your pretty ribs are!"

"PAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY RIBS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Mileena only picked up the pace with the tickling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAH PLEASE MILEENA PLEASE! HAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"But I'll I want is to tickle you are watch you squirm beneath my fingers, let's face it Sonya, no ones going yo- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" Mileena started laughing hysterically. Milenna fell back laughing, Sonya looked up to see Skarlet tickling Mileena.

"What did I say about tickling people Mileena?" Skarlet yelled, tickling Milenna's belly while Milenna squirmed on the ground and uncontrollably laughed.

"I-I-I'M SORRYHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!!!!" Milenna laughed.
Sonya pulled herself together and stood up. "What the hell is going on?"
Skarlet turned her head toward Sonya.

"Umm... than-"

"Don't think this makes us allies, leave, I'll take care of Mileena."

A confused Sonya brushed herself off, and left the arena, her ribs sore with all the laughter, Sonya went on to win the tournament, saving Earth Realm from destruction.
Mileena had been tried by her sisters once hearing about how Mileena tickled Sonya.
Mileena was blamed for Sonya's ability to win the tournament. Mileena tried to explain the tickling is a lot different then training, but Mileena was tried, and was set up in front of the dojo to be tickled by everyone who entered and left for the rest of time.

I LOVE Mortal Kombat so I had to read this lol. Nice story :) Thank you for sharing. Sonya is one of my favorites :D .

Very good! There certainly is not enough Mortal Kombat material in tickling fiction.

Goro has 4 arms. Omg put him in the next one and DO A NEXT ONE! because this is amazing!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back