• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Puts Me in a *Ticklish* Situation

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments on all photos of my good friend Mary with her soft, lovely and not to forget ticklish feet. Well TABLES WERE TURNED!

I took the pics of Mary in her new navy blue tights and I tickled them of course and these hose made her ticklish and she was crazy with laughter and begging me to stop.

Well I went back in my truck to warm up, after the pics, cause it was a tad chilly and Mary was already in the passenger side putting her crocs back on and she asked how my back was, I hurt it last year, and I told her it was a little sore and wondered why she asked about it now after all this time. Little did I know she was setting me up!

She answered that she noticed I was wearing work boots and the fact they weren't tied and loose may have something to do with it. I chuckled and said that I wasn't bending over to tie it and then being a smart ass I said," well if it bothers you, you tie it", and I put my right boot over her lap. My mistake!

She was just about to tie it when she ripped my boot off, threw it on the floor, grasped my ankle with her arm and actually held my toes back and started tickling the ball of my foot!

I was wearing thick black socks with a soft gray cushion sole. Now Mary had mentioned she had her fingernails done earlier this week and wanted to show them to me. I found out what she meant. She didn't want me to see them, SHE WANTED ME TO FEEL THEM as she revealed this to me later on, anyways she held my toes back and actually dug those long, sharp nails into the ball of my foot and I went berserk!

I laughed, I screamed, I begged, I pleaded, I thrashed but she kept on doing it. She tickled my heel and I went insane with loud, agonizing laughter. I was so loud that a couple of cyclist actually looked over to see what the commotion was and in between my gales of laughter I told Mary they were looking over and she responded", I DON'T CARE, LET EM' LOOK. YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T CARE WHEN YOU TICKLE ME AND MAKE ME SCREAM AND PEOPLE LOOK OVER AT YOU", and she continued for about two long minutes.

I was out of breath and gasping and as I reached down to put my boot back on Mary actually poked and started tickling my right armpit and I jumped and as I pulled away I stretched out and put both feet on the passenger floor mat where she was sitting and just as I did that she reached down and grabbed my left ankle and pulled off the boot and started tickling my left foot.

"Let's see if we are ticklish here," she said and I was to weak to fight but not enough to laugh. She tickled my arches mostly, not forgetting to do my ball and heel to as she held the toes back, and I was flexing and writhing my poor, ticklish foot and laughing and imploring for her to please stop. She mercifully did, after about another two minutes or so, and I tried to put my boot back on and she started poking and tickling my side and underarm again and then she had the nerve to ask sadistically," Are we out of breath Mikey"?

I told her that I was going to get her back and what sent a chill up my spine was her look and what she said. She was gleaming at me at an angel and fiendishly smiling and then she said something I will never forget", You know Michael for years I hated you tickling me cause you made it torturous but after these past times I began to enjoy it but not as much as I actually enjoyed tickling YOU and making you beg and scream".

I was disoriented and had to pinch myself after hearing that to see if I was dreaming. I mean here was Mary, this gorgeous red head with the most ticklish feet I have ever seen and very ticklish everywhere else who hated me tickling her with a passion now admitting this. So I sarcastically asked," So what does that mean"?

She responded with a innocent, evil answer," it means I came to your world and enjoyed it and now you have created a tickle monster. Let's see how you handle it", and then she giggled fiendishly. I stopped and millions of evil and sadistic thoughts ran through my head with this gorgeous gal being like a kid in a candy store with her new found powers.

Before we left I asked her if she was serious about what she said about getting me back and enjoying it and her answer shocked the heck out of me," Oh you'll find out Michael, when I HAVE YOU tied to a bed and in stocks and I take no mercy tickling you now that I know you lied to me about not being ticklish".

I gulped and she said," See you soon Mikey very, very soon", and she drove home.

I guess the moral to this is *never play with fire cause you will get burned*

Michael, you and Mary just made my mouth dry up like a bag of cotton balls. GAWD! Be a man, now . . . submit. In fact, encourage her to BRING IT ONNN!

Michael, you and Mary just made my mouth dry up like a bag of cotton balls. GAWD! Be a man, now . . . submit. In fact, encourage her to BRING IT ONNN!

Oh she did! I will post the other time which was more devious and clever and this time inside the Tavern I hang out in

Very cool story! Just the way I like it...very intense. :D

Very cool story! Just the way I like it...very intense. :D

Thank you, if you like intense just wait till I post the second time she tricked and got me inside the Tavern and got me good

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back