• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little story

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
Susan had been out shopping during the evening. I think she went with one of her girlfriends. I was at home,... maybe working on an article, but probably just goofing off. I'm extremely unreliable when it comes to "working from home.": It's a deficiency I've cultivated.

She came flying in the door,.... she had some things in bags but she just threw those down. "Wanna see what I got?"

Well, what man doesn't want to see what his wife is spending all his money for? However this was one time I wasn't disappointed. Susan flung herself onto the sofa where I had recently been so comfortable.

"Look at these," she bubbled, and she threw her feet into my lap. New shoes.

"They're called Mary Janes." I never declined an opportunity to look at Susan's feet. Turns out that Mary Janes have a little strap which crosses over the top of a woman's foot,... and I had to admit this added something to the beautiful geometry of her graceful foot.

"They make me feel like a little girl," she concluded. "Do you like them?"

"Well yes I do," I answered,.... "but I can't be having sex with a little girl." I tried to sound stern. I'm never stern,.... doesn't work for me.

Susan put up a pouty little face that still contained a grin. "So are you gonna take off my Mary Janes and tickle my feet until I do anything you want?"

I really enjoyed the way the question was phrased. "You know,.... that's not such a bad idea."

Susan leaped off the sofa. "Gotta catch me first."

She headed straight for the bedroom. It was kinda late.

Nice, very lucky to have an understanding lady such as her.

Sometimes a little vignette like this is just what the Piper ordered. Nice, nice, nice.

Sometimes a little vignette like this is just what the Piper ordered. Nice, nice, nice.

Turned out the Mary Janes cost $65.00. "What are you gonna do to me?" Susan teased with faux concern.

"I'm not exactly sure,.... " I lifted one of her feet and extracted it from the Mary Jane. "If this foot deserves a $32 shoe,..... what else does it deserve?"

Susan giggled impishly and pretended to struggle in my grasp. "I think it wants you."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back