• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet grabbed, tickled, licked M/F

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Yesterday my husband and I were sitting on the couch, watching tv and relaxing after a busy afternoon. He sat at one end, and I laid on my stomach with my head on his lap so he could pet my hair [I loooove having my hair stroked!] Every few minutes he'd give a quick tickle on my neck or poke at one of my sides, which had me giggling, but I could take it.
Then he said, "You know what sounds great right now?"
"What, babe?"
And in a split second he had reach over and grabbed one of my feet, holding tightly to my ankle, tickling my sole as fast as he could. Since he was leaning over, there was no escape for me - since he had caught me off guard, all I could do was laugh and squeal as he tickled under and between my toes. He managed to catch my other ankle and do the same, switching back and forth between my feet. All I could do was bury my face in his lap and laugh my head off.

He leaned a little farther and managed to put his mouth on my toes - again, catching me off guard. He nibbled the sides of my feet and I screamed with laughter as he nibbled faster and harder, then began sticking his tongue between my toes. The ticklish sensation had me going nuts! He licked between my toes, nibbling them, switching between that and tickling with his fingers on both of my feet. He'd pause the licking/sucking/biting to say things like "Aww does that tickle?" and "Your feet are so sexy and ticklish!" He knows that tickle-talk always makes me laugh harder. By the time he let me go, I was red in the face and out of breath, my hair a mess, but I can't deny that it was awesome fun :D

Brandi, it sounds as if you and your husband played around the same way Susan and I did.

I have to ask Brandi. You being an enthusiastic LEE, have you ever placed your self in the ideal and often fantasized positions to have your cute little feet tickled? Things like being burried in the sand or getting stuck under the bed or rolled in a rug. Your husband is a lucky man, I can't imagine those not happening. LOL

It happens alllll the time. I know how to make it happen, haha.

It happens alllll the time. I know how to make it happen, haha.

LOL I am not surprised! Not wanting to sound unappreciative for all of your wonderful stories but I'd love to hear about you being burried in the sand and foot tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back